Harasses mudshits

>Harasses mudshits
>kills two SJW traitors with his own hands
we need to set up a legal defense for him if for nothing else but to trigger more leftist faggots

Imagine the tears. Imagine the news stories. Imagine the lulz to be had.

This is an alt-right PR nightmare. For fuck's sake, his last name is even Christian. They really did a good job fucking us this time.

My thought is to just let it blow over.

>#notallwhitesupremacists

>white supremacist
>obv indian influence

he was a hardcore bernie supporter and hated trump.

>implying racists have money
People that are racists are inherent failures at everything they do, thats why they fall back to racism as the reason why their lives suck
No one here will donate

He's a leftist faggot LARPING as a Nazi. Read a little.

Is this a real story?

I feel better knowing that he was an anti trumper berniebro who said nothing pro white prior to the incident and most likely stabbed those shit because they violated his crazy person space.

Fuck Muslims AND fuck Trump? How many people like that have you seen before? There's a huge difference between someone seriously saying nigger because they mean it and a crazy person saying nigger because they can.

But he was a Bernie supporter who disavowed racism and loved Democrats.

Islam isn't a race, being anti-Islam is not racism or white supremacy.

Based Bernie Bros!

lol you didn't buy into that "he's really a berniebro honest!" bollocks did you?

>This is an alt-right PR nightmare.
Yea, let me refer you to our HR department
We take your complaints very seriously

>Fuck Muslims AND fuck Trump? How many people like that have you seen before?
me. Not everyone is a sub 100 IQ retard who thinks you can't hate muslims and trump simultaneously. There are still reasonable, intelligent people like me out there.

the alt right doesn't exist. you're being too obvious, shill; and besides, stirring shit up is desireable

op, if you set up a gofundme for him i will throw in $20 kust to see liberal tears

>you don't buy into that racist white male bollocks, do you?

Do you stab people too? :^)

why do you want to see anyone's tears why would you take action based on the desire to make things worse instead of trying to make things better

>this is what reddit actually believes.

Supporters of Muslim immigration deserve to be stabbed.

>alt-right
doesn't exist.
fuck off, shill. you're being too obvious

op, if you start a gofundme for his legal campaign i will throw in $20 to see the liberal tears

this is true but i wish it wasn't

>no one here
>i represent pol, listen to me but ignore the kike nose
fuck off, shill

Meanwhile in reality he's a Bernie supporting counter-protester who LARPed as a Hollywood Nazi to, in his own words, do a "psy-op" to make pics like OP.

What the fuck Bernie supporters are murdering people on trains now?

KILL TRAITORS FIRST.

cool story CNN

The Bernout declared jihad on all Hillary voters.

*cracks open shariablue handbook*
*looks in index for "if called a shill"*
>if anyone calls you a shill just call them reddit

When you kill your enemies they win?

>why would you take action based on the desire to make things worse instead of trying to make things better
things have to get worse before people wake the fuck up

>make a legal fund for a bernie supporter false flagging
lol no

>Muh drugs!

It is racism actually. Islam is not a race, but muslims are racialized

hero

and yet you're still a Sup Forumstard, just like the stabber

Have you seen the Daily Stormer donation fund lately?

See
And suck a fat fucking dick, you useless fucking cuck Bong. No wonder your shitty little island has been so fucking irrelevant for the last 200 years. Bunch of spineless limey fucking faggots.

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

shills

No, no, and no. You fuckers need to learn superior racism.

Every interaction an inferior has with a white should leave the inferior feeling better off. We are gods among men. We need to act it. Yes, a lot of people deserve to be wiped out, like Pitt bulls. But just as torturing a dog is unacceptable, so is being rude, pointlessly violent, or even ungracious.

I practice this every day. My servants come here, they clean while I'm relaxing. I make sure I tip well, and thank them sincerely for their service. Even though it'd be better if Cortez had finished then off, we must be nice , or at least polite, to individuals.

This doesn't mean we can't seek solutions, final or otherwise. Just that we must take the high road and be humane.

Now if anyone is acting violently then of course, eliminate them.

We are superior. Act it.

Kill all traitors

And you are still a rabid libtard, just like the ones that got stabbed. I wonder what their last thought were as they choked on their own blood on the dirty floor of a train defending moslems from bad words they can't understand? Lol. Sure picked a nice hill to die on fags.

nothing you post here is going to sway our extremely low opinion of muslims and islam.

>We are superior
>Guatemala

Please stay on /k/ you shitposting faggot