Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo
youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc
youtube.com/watch?v=gG7ePOWghT8
youtube.com/watch?v=b6L3JCMWDsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the real irish are like the israelites

oh god make it stop

What is their goal? What are they trying to say?

He's basically saying that you're black

The interesting thing is he isn't wrong they are preaching Jesus is black but the scripture says his feet where gold and brown like copper have you ever seen copper blacks certainly steal alot of it so they should know the colour well It is not a Human skin pigment.

Whispy white hair like Lamb sure some black people have hair like should see my hair when I get out of bed.

>Jesus was black
Nice b8

If you read the Bible you should know Christ is a Title.

The main thing to remember is to be in like the image of the Father.

No that is what some of them are preaching.

Skin pigment can actually change once upon a time there was a person named Michael Jackson.

We Wuz White People ? !

When was the last time you Repented to Jesus ?

THAS RIIGHT AT 12:38
Are these guys trolling?

They are /ourguys/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

No they are definitely not.

Yeah they are

Crusades can draw an interesting comparrison towards Ancient Rome :^)

>Time for a Crusade ?

No

Besides if you are truly walking with the Spirit you know full well the nature of the word of God.

Now correct me if I am wrong but the whole message boils down to "Do the Right thing" and the right thing all things considered is to Deport all the Blacks to their Own planet the Jews to their own Planet the Asians to their own Planet and Certain European regions to their own Planet ? and keep them under safe guard ? so that they may not aquire warp drive capability ? with out Galactic federation approval untill their culture is mature enough ?!?! did I miss a briefing ? ??

Tell me everything you know.

They think white people are "edomites". They refer to the Irish guy as a cave beast and a devil multiple times in the video.

Why the fuck are we of all people the niggers country of choice? Fucking Guinness should be outlawed to make niggers forget about us.

watch some speakers corner for more.
it used to be about freedom of speech for all, now its just Muslims bullying and intimidating their way to total control of the park.

well anyway I will carry on with the Mission

Keep me posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc

Fuck yeah I am a cavebeast what kind of nigger wants to hang out outside like he was saying before their niggerly ways got in the way they should get the fuck out of there and build a church or something for the Lord Jesus.

they are tending towards the work of satanic methods it was not that they where calling him such things but they who must look within a self reflective parable to consider otherwise cave beast should have used violence and wiped em out.

CAVE BEASTS THROUGH SPACE AND TIME.

youtube.com/watch?v=gG7ePOWghT8

They aren't muslims you mong

I never said they fucking were you thick cunt, I said you can see more shit like this on speakers corner videos, then I added an opinion on speakers corner.

The difference between being black and white is simply the rate at which you are outside in direct sunlight in rates and the post plasma state effects the pigment of your skin as much as your genetic makeup.

That attack would have happened much faster here in the US. That guy had his back turned to them. They are like wild animals.

>mfw those "undiscovered" tribes are people making a new group of other coloured pigments so they wanna be red skinned n stuffs

We wuz Orkz n Shit

By extension you will probably find there are also blue and green people and all sorts of colours.

You're right I misread your comment, apologies.

They say that they're going to enslave whites, Arabs, Jews, and Asians.

Not joking, that's their end goal.

that's ok, it takes a man of honour to admit his mistakes.

they say shit just to flame people under the guise of religion.

They also believe that Africans and Mestizos are gods chosen people

BASED CHRISTIAN BLACK GUYS
as a brother in Christ he can move into my house and fuck my wife. We must share as the Lord God Yahweh commands. Defintley need more of his black Christian kind in my neighborhood. We are all equal in the name of Jesus. Amen!

Manchester sings "You can stick your Fucking ISIS up your Arse!"

youtube.com/watch?v=b6L3JCMWDsM

Brings a tear to my eye.

>whites, Arabs, Jews, and Asians.

They also state that they are the original progenitors of all these ethnicities. I.e. the original chinese were black, the original englishmen were black, etc.

They claim that english, chinese, etc. are black man's languages and white people, asians et. al. stole it.

The depths of stupidity here are unfathomable.

>they say shit just to flame people under the guise of religion.

So they're just kidding?

They believe Black Jesus is going to return with his Angels in spaceships and conquer all the peoples of the earth and enslave them on their behalf.

Not joking. Not making this up.

>They also believe that Africans and Mestizos are gods chosen people

Only African-Americans. They believe Africans are gentiles.

sort of, they know it can't happen, I doubt they believe their own bullshit but their desired result is to get people reacting angrily.

**LOOKS LIKE IDIOTS IS KICKING PEOPLE OUT AGAIN, ,CONSERVATIVES OWN US AGAIN*** ------------AGE MID 50'S **:-)*UPDATE, my SEXY AWESOME SEXY ASS GODDESS WIFE will be joining me on here, about a month ago she came to me to say after all these YEARS of not wanting sex, something happened and now she wants to be a BIG SEXY SLUT, so far SHE IS sweetie**:-)*, I am a KINKY FREAK so live with it,sweetie!, Why so many prissy ass people on here love to hate for any reason I am sure,some,CONSERATIVE A-HOLE will ,COMPLAIN,AGAIN, ?, 54,mwm,sub slut want 2 B,very open and kinky minded,the older the better,love all types,any race,try me sweetie!:-)*
,love it sweetie!@@DAMN BABY I love NASTY SEX with anyone sweetie

;back for the 5th time,till the idiot police kick me out again from conservative A-holes whining,!!&3

BE GETTING LUCKY WITH CRAIGSLIST, sex is good sweetie for this sub sissy boi sweetie and his AWESOME SEXY ASS GODDESS wife, we both love BBC sweetie

The ideologies they espouse on those street corners are the tenets of their religion. I guess you're saying they don't believe these absurdities deep down. They will act on them, however.

bump