White people are evil and there's nothing wrong with them going extinct

White people are evil and there's nothing wrong with them going extinct.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How's the weather in the favelas, nigger?

niggers cant stop thinking in nigger ways

ooga booga

at least you have football right?

It's incredible how much better the asians are, better work ethic, smarter, even more good looking.

SEVEN-ONE!!!!!

>he is not just showing how barbaric sharia law operates in the land

t.frente amplio

That's a pretty strange way to spell niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4

If you monkey keep destroying everything was left from us for you, well, you deserve extintion

Your argument really only works when you compare a picture from a 100 years ago and a picture from present time.

Your argument really only works when you compare a picture from over a 100 years ago and a picture from present time.

>Belgium
>white

One of the biggest drivers of the Darfur genocide is China selling weapons to the Sudanese government while every other major arms exporter has imposed embargoes on the Bashir regime

he hasn't watched Empire of Dust

Noice! Ya got a 11 dub! (Not spam just an observation)

Implying current White people and colonial-era White people are mentally the same, while current Middle East and African shitholes still have fuckin' slaves, including Qatar.

kys faggot.

Yeah but the Chinese use toilets so...

Blood diamonds are still a thing and even there chinese are better bosses.

I would imagine that blood diamond trade in africa is mostly controlled by blacks since you know Africa is mostly black. You shouldn't judge the people who buy from these people but the ones who control the trade which are probably mostly black.
Example if i sold a gun to a person and he then use it to kill should i get judged or the person who killed the people?

>Chinese
>Showing mercy

They've turned their own country into something out of Fallout. They will rape Africa inside-out.

Yes goy use (((toilets))), the laxative industry must surpass the current $1 billion

If they made an habit to support bad labor practices, diamond owners, are obviously guilty of the conditions of the workers, it's not like they don't have the money to buy the politicians and change labor conditions.

>notice the lack of niggers in the picture of humans holding hands
What did they mean by this?

Yes they are guilty in a way but it could be the diamond buyers don't know where they come from and the conditions of the people who make them.
obviously most people are not trying to buy diamonds from slave owners and support them but buy the diamonds cause they think they are not made by people that get slave like conditions, mostly only slave owners support slavery.
But then again slavery is really not that big of a problem in Africa anymore as it used to be, i think i would rather focus on slavery in Asia.

>BOMB NORTH KOREA

>white doctor treating patient
>asian that wants to drain Africa's resources for homeland profit

Hmm, i seem to remeber a story at this point of black buisnessmen in africa who looked to secure the prosperiy of their new venture.

It seems that burying a young child alive, preferably a young girl, would bring them future prosperity.

Asians boil dogs alive because they believe that adrenaline saturation makes the meat taste better.

>whites

Racist

The white guy looks really creepy. Uncanny valley as fuck.