"What goes around comes around you stupid white motherfucker"

"What goes around comes around you stupid white motherfucker"

how would u respond to this man saying this to you?

20 on pump 3

I'm not white I am a Swede.

Give him smallpox

I respond by continuing the fight for my race whilst ignoring others. Even if whites didn't go to America this bastard would want us to fail.

99 bottles of beer on the wall...

why are you dragging stuff across the floor on that animal the europeans brought you?

don't you know what a wheel is?

First post superb post

I wont make the same mistake you did

>white
>stupid

I'd tell him I want fries with that.

Well if it were current day, I'd just shrug it off. Ancient history now deal with it.
If it were during the colonial days, I'd answer with my musket or blade.

Come my little niglet...i mean go...i mean homie we have contract for you to be a host of "popo brutality and dindu" big shekels for you.

That's cultural appropriation. Prehistoric blanketniggers killed off all the native horses.

I do what I usually do in those sorts of situations, I'll drop 20 or 30 cents into his change cup and keep on walking down the sidewalk.

*huffs paint*

If you don't help us keep the niggers and southern tribes out you'll have to deal with them too.

>subsidizing their degeneracy
What the fuck is wrong with you.

>What goes around comes around you stupid white motherfucker

So what did you do to deserve it, redman?

30 cents towards another bottle of firewater, big loss.

why do centrists shitpost so much

"No Runs-with-Horses, you can't have any change."

no hablo espanol

No I dont want to buy your shitty cd filled with flute noises.

Good because I literally did nothing wrong.
Maybe I'll get a reward.

*firewater

Day of the rake approaches filthy leaf

>wheels

You son of a bitch, don't have no fucking job tomorrow 'cause you voted for that nigger, Obama? Is that your fuckin' problem, Frank, making bad decisions all your fuckin' life, like CALLING me up this much?!? THAT'S THE WORST FUCKIN' DECISION YOU EVER MADE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU, you got it? Keep it up, motherfucker! Just keep it fucking up!!!!

i would kill him
only right answer in my opinion

>Native on a horse
Only because civilized people brought horses over here. The stupid savages hunted the horses here to extinction centuries ago.

hey man you look really cold, take this blanket.