Sup Forumsiticraft: Political Roleplay Minecraft Server

After nearly a two year break, Sup Forumsiticraft, the Minecraft political experiment is back.

Come fulfill all your autistic political roleplaying/ block simulation dreams on this Sup Forumsack operated nationbuilding focused Minecraft factions server!

This isn’t a typical raiding memeserver where the players just happen to be spouting Sup Forums memes. The atmosphere is politically focused and to reflect that there are solid rules factions must stick to, such as having a defined political ideology and a faction charter describing their laws and customs.

See these rules alongside the server’s history, and a rundown on every preexisting faction on our wiki page at: politicraft.wikia.com/wiki/Sup Forumsiticraft_Wiki

Server Address: Politicraft.MCNode.net

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCNewsUK_RBLX/status/863612698918912000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's the admin this time

yeah, here's a bump

MUH ROADS

Join us you niggers

bump

Kenney - same one as previous politicraft servers. Polandcraft is seperate from us.

why just not play roblox for this shit

there are actually fucking news agencies and heads of state have twitter accounts

twitter.com/BBCNewsUK_RBLX/status/863612698918912000

the blocks aren't autistic enough

Minecraft dude? Really?

Gay

Thanks for the bumps.

What is the point of Minecraft?

I'll join when I get home tomorrow

I might join a group server again since i was invited to one a while back but closed due to people losing interest or boredom, i consider myself an old vanilla player who builds solo projects also!

Good to hear. This is a brand new map and factions are just getting situated, so this is a great time for buildfags to start out.

Good times.

what the courdinates are you guys at?

Releasing pent up autism

Nice place

>Playing videogames, let alone Minecraft, past the age of 18

Sup Forums should play Ark: Survival evolved.

>not rust

RIP Polandcraft

>rust
>hey, let's play ark with no tek tier, no raid bosses, no loot caves or oceans to explore and no dinosaurs

Exactly. There's no bullshit so everyone is either forced to work with each other or fight instead of wasting time jerking off dinosaurs and shitting in caves. Also race and sex are entirely randomized.

how are the dinosaurs a waste of time dumbfuck you bring them to fights with you or use them to make gathering resources easier.

the caves are fun. you don't even have to do them, just wait for someone else to go in then wait outside and when they leave with all their ammo gone close to death, ambush them.

the extra bullshit gives the world depth and means gameplay is more than just "grind for C4 and raid honeycomb bases over and over".

>instead of enslaving people lets just use some dinosaurs
>instead of raiding towns and hunting people down lets just camp outside this cave here

beware of the (((villagers)))

Never trust them. One of them tried selling someone a fried fish for the price of 6 emeralds + the original fish. Fucking kike merchants deserve to be put into an iron golem camp.

bump because minecraft was a cool game a few years ago

Why are there no expansionist nations? What kind of safe space faggotry is this?

Why don't you make one then? Go full imperialist.