WTF, I love Muslims now!

WTF, I love Muslims now!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_Sikhism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That a sikh

Fuck you and your shit tier bait.

Do you think if Americans started knowing the different between sikhs and muslims, the bombers would start putting on turbans?

listen mother fucker!

whats the difference?

B R O T I E R
R
I
T
I
E
R

Sikh is Muslim you fucking retard

>Sikh is Muslim you fucking retard

That SYRUP-NIGGER intellect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_Sikhism

The fucking Battle Monk in your pic related...

>bro tier detected

I'm onto you shitskin

I don't have an established meme for what you are; but I'll just go with the usual pol virgin who has a wholly unsubstantiated view on the world. Sikhs are Muslim but if that's a shit post I don't know what to tell you. Retard.

>Islam -> Muslim
>Sikhism ->Sikh

Pick one leaf

Brit users have reached Canadian level shitposting with this meme.

That's a bro, not a Muslim

Hey, does someone have that picture that's something like "when you see someone being raped by Muslims but they're holding a refugees welcome sign" and the dude rolls the window up? I lost my meme folder

How many Sikh's are on this board? I'm assuming the massive Sikh defence force on here is all diaspora.

Most indians are most likely Hindu, Sikh is a smaller group compared to others. Sikh values are still bro tier, straight up a lot in common with christian values.

piss the fuck off, you disgusting, turban-wearing, inbred sack of genetic trash

I knew a Sikh in high school and he was actually a bro, not memeing. Although he did steal a lot of shit it was never from me because I was nice to him

>nu-pol

>piss the fuck off, you disgusting, turban-wearing, inbred sack of genetic trash

Lol? Sorry, based white here.

>Sikhism
>The three pillars of Sikhism are:
>To remember God at all times which includes being thankful to God for what you have been given.
>To live your life honestly/with integrity.
>Sharing what you have with those less fortunate.

Why don't you try reading some time user, you might learn something. Because to me those are as good as christian values.

never ever in my whole life, did a white person unironically tell me to go learn about some random shitskin religion

fuck off

Sikhs are not muslims

OP = a leftist = is mentally heavily retarded / imbecil => has zero clue about anything.

OP u should literally be euthanized.

leftists / ppl like u are the disease of society worldwide.

*Sikh

Enjoy being a beta brain dead idiot for the remainder of your life then.

Listen, the Sikhs would be out in the streets cutting Muzzies up before you could get your coat on

absolutely disgusting, perhaps try impressing the people who don't see

G E N E T I C
T R A S H

when looking at you

We know the difference after 1 years of seeing muslims bombing shit. And sihks smell good..like cedarwood and rosemary

nice pancakes

>being this fucking racist that you literally group 2 different groups

This is great bait holy shit.

The hindus and sikhs I've talked to all seem to hate Pakistanis and Muslims.

Because they probably left India in order to get away from the fucking Muslim invasion that Pakistan is trying for.

sikh