Xi Jinping

What's Sup Forumss opinion of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

greatfirewallofchina.org/index.php?siteurl=Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't we see Chinese on here? Language barrier? They have the highest population.
I wonder what their Sup Forums is.

Hardworking man with a humble background who became premier-an inspirational to everyone in China.

Commie fag

Hes a pretty good guy, I trust him.

bump for this

Great firewall of china

Same reason we never see North Koreans or Cubans dumbo

Ping pong ding dong chingalinga chingchong

Care to explain you echo chamber masturbatin' burger

Clever bastard, good leader for China, not so good for basically everyone around China.

Sup Forums is actually not blocked in China.

greatfirewallofchina.org/index.php?siteurl=Sup Forums.org

he was ok in rush hour 1 and 2

He has a look on his face that tells me there is a lot going on upstairs. His persona makes it seem like the Chinese are a very careful and calculated government, not to be fucked with. I like him.

The Chinks are no longer communist you retarded leaf

This. One of the advantages to having a single party system with a meritocracy is that it keeps the retards out of the government.

they may accept foreign money, but their ethics and form of government are still communist tier retarded faggot.

Seems capable enough. He's a modern Emperor in all except in name. Hope shit doesn't go down.

china is pretty chaotic. Hundreds of different dialects are spoken in china. The Chinese barely understand each other. Why? because Chinese is tonal, so any change in tone can change meaning. Something that would merely be considered an accent in the usa, like a southern accent, would be incomprehensible to a chinese person if it were chinese.

This. He's getting older, mao, though.

He's okay.

Why the fuck you want these commie gook mother fuckers stinking up the board faggot?
Cant get enough of them in your country you want want them here too?
What are your vidya servers like cunt how many of the fucking things you gotta share with these insects?
Dropdead you dropkick eat a dick you shit cunt fuck you fuck off get fucked

>Australian complaining about the quality of the posts here.
Can't make this shit up.
Also, they can't be worse than the Canadians.