Anti-social Trump

Was this handshake as big a deal as leftists are making it out to be?

Also, Merkel gave a fucking speech based on his behavior in Europe, talking about taking Europe into its own hands. Trump was being antisocial during the meetup; it's perfectly clear that he wasn't taking it seriously.

But for fuck's sake, he's a billionaire businessman. He isn't a retard that doesn't know how to get along with people. He acted this way on purpose.

The question is, why? Why would he intentionally appear to be so apathetic to the leaders of Europe? Why would he dismiss them so carelessly? Was it a secret loathing for their progressive, pro-immigration agenda? What was it, /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/live-updates/general-election/real-time-fact-checking-and-analysis-of-the-first-presidential-debate/fact-check-has-trump-declared-bankruptcy-four-or-six-times/
archive.is/UYFfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think the European people know how to deal with him. On the climate question it sounded like they got him into a room and all ganged up on him about why they're right and how the US shouldn't dare abandon the climate accord.

Yeah sounds real effective you guys. wtf Trump's mind is changed now

You're wrong. He IS a retard. He just doesn't know it, because everybody fawns about him being such a successfull businessman, who gets money thrown at him from all sides, although he already went bancrupt several times.

>it sounded like they got him into a room and all ganged up on him

What makes you think that?

This is why you couldn't get anything productive done with him Merkel.

>bankrupt
Kys kraut

>The news frustrated many United Nations leaders, who’d intensely lobbied Trump to reaffirm support for the climate agreement. German chancellor Angela Merkel said the discussions “had been very difficult, and not to say very unsatisfactory.” She added that “here we have a situation of six against one, meaning there is still no sign of whether the U.S. will remain in the Paris accord or not.”
They've been at it, apparently desperately, trying to change his mind and it hasn't worked. How else do you want me to represent it on a Mongolian picture board to make you happy?

Sorry m8, hadn't looked into it with that much detail. But overall I can see why you say that, it basically says it all right there

What a bunch of uptight cunts. Merkel seems mentally ill

Draw a picture next

Macron is a weak little pussy bitch. The fact that the only thing he can do is hold Trump's hand, proves how weak he, and France are.

Europe can burn to ashes for all I care. The only good European is a dead European

they probably forgot about his 4 minute attention span

>Europe can burn to ashes for all I care. The only good European is a dead European

Remember what your great leader said: america first!

All good man. Yeah, they haven't had a good impression on Trump since he set out there. The consensus is the meetings have been pretty much a shitshow which to me translates to "Trump didn't bend to their demands"

I think you're just mad Merkel. Do you need a shoulder to cry on? You fucked up pretty badly but it's okay, we all have our bad days, and every country has its shitty leaders every once in a while

There there, it's okay. Daddy America is here

>to me translates to "Trump didn't bend to their demands"

I see it more as "Trump didn't understand their demands as he lives in a world of alternative facts"

Pretty sure this is also how they do business in the EU discussions, ganging up on a specific nation to bend the knee and such. At least that's how it was with Greece. The bully tactics probably don't work so well when it's the USA you're bullying.

What's wrong with America first?

Thanks for the continued input Merkel.
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I put on NPR for a bit and man were they ever salty about this.

lol

nothing.. just means america will go down first due to the results of climate change...
I'm okay with that.

Evidence?

The great thing about Trump is that he isn't a politician. Yeah he's a businessman who has had more wealth than most people ever, but he isn't a politician. Meanwhile observe that Putin said American politics are becoming schizophrenic.

Imagine a relatively normal American dude sitting in a room with a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics and beta faggots like Macron. I bet Trump is laughing at the meeting, at THEIR behavior.

The treaty wouldn't change climate change, dummkopf.

>nothing.. just means america will go down first due to the results of climate change...

This is the stupidest shit i have read on Sup Forums in over a week. I browse Sup Forums time to time and that says a lot. The lack of brain power behind such a statement is unreal.

in due time

>although he already went bancrupt several times.
german education

Also, since, you know... the effects would be global, the "America will go down first due to the results of climate change" wouldn't happen, anyway. Everywhere would go to hell, according to (((climate science))).

Don't worry. I have a lawyer in the family and she once claimed he went bankrupt 7 times. She really should have known better, but people who blindly hate Trump do so blindly.

>I have no evidence to support my vacuous claim.

America First

Get assblasted europoors

ITS GONNA HAPPEN GUYS. AT SOME POINT. ITS GONNA HAPPEN, ITS BOUND TO HAPPEN. NO EVIDENCE OR PROOF OF ANYTHING BUT I KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN.

Probably one of those murderous teen rapefugees in Germany who can't cut it auf Hauptschule.

yuropoors are stuck up cunts

> Acknowledging that climate change is a common concern of humankind, Parties should, when taking action to address climate change,
> respect, promote and consider their respective obligations on human rights,

>the right to health,
>the rights of indigenous peoples,
>local communities,
>migrants,
>children,
>persons with disabilities
>and people in vulnerable situations
>and the right to development,
>as well as gender equality,
>empowerment of women
>and intergenerational equity

nice "climate change" agreement you got there, yuropoors. fucking treacherous snakes. you're damn fucking right the usa pulled out of your cucky bullshit

Fuck Europe
Fucking sponges

Don't worry achmed, you'll get to suck on mama merkel's wrinkly, sagging teats for a little while longer.

Hah... whenever these shill threads get uncucked, they get real quiet.

“You’ve taken business bankruptcies six times.”
–Hillary Clinton

“On occasion – four times – we used certain laws that are there.”

–Donald Trump

washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/live-updates/general-election/real-time-fact-checking-and-analysis-of-the-first-presidential-debate/fact-check-has-trump-declared-bankruptcy-four-or-six-times/

Always archive blogs renowned for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/UYFfw

>Not an argument.

no, a fact

This user is a shill, so...

Probably troleing us, although there really are plenty of cucks over there who are this arrogant and stupid

Fact (n.) a thing that is indisputably the case

Yet, it is, indeed in dispute.

Digits confirm.

Due to business, I have a few German friends who have emigrated to the US and some who remain there. Interesting times in Germany.

Because the EU is fucking evil and he knew he could get away with rubbing in their faces the fact that our country is no longer cucked to their bullshit.

A *lot* of Germans know what's up but they're scared of speaking up

>G7 doesn't include China

Then whats the fuck of making any climate agreements? If China doesn't agree it means nothing.

Trump knows this (as anyone with average IQ should) so why would he show any interest in whatever that dumb kraut whore has to say

I believe it's an indication of how quite entirely out of touch with reality the political class is, as well as an apt demonstration of their rampant incompetency when it comes to formulating a better narrative.

Why? What's the harm? If they keep it bottled in they'll snap. Then it will get real

I'm grateful that America doesn't have its balls tightly gripped in Jew hands as badly as Germany does

He's some some important things:

1) Appointed Gorsuch
2) Squashed the TPP
3) Canned Hillary/Obama's plan to bring refugees.

But, at the same time, yes he is a retard. And no, he doesn't have the temperament for this job. I just hope he doesn't fuck up so bad that he discredits the idea of nationalism and anti-pc.

this tbqh, plus the industry in these first world euro countries is so eco-friendly my fucking lada does more damage than entire germanistan

>I'm grateful that America doesn't have its balls tightly gripped in Jew hands as badly as Germany does
oh yes we do, just our media though really. our government still has people on our side so these jew rats have trouble enacting their totalitarian policies

>our government still has people on our side
Exactly. Germany doesn't have that luxury

>The question is, why? Why would he intentionally appear to be so apathetic to the leaders of Europe? Why would he dismiss them so carelessly? Was it a secret loathing for their progressive, pro-immigration agenda? What was it, /pol?

Because he fucking hates them, and wants them to know that they aren't part of his agenda as currently organized.

And the arrogant bastards are apparently not heeding him as three of the most powerful countries (US, UK, Russia) in the world are aligning against them while they have disunion in their ranks (Greece, Poland, etc.).

Make no mistake: WW3 will be fought along more or less the same lines as the last two: US/UK/Russia vs. mainland Europe

If Russia is on our side I'd feel pretty good about it

WW3 has already begun. It's about control of the Earth's remaining fresh water supplies.