What do I do?

I'm white, and hold views of Nationalist-Capitalist-Conservative-Alt Right

My mother got her DNA tested, got the results back.

Something to the likes of 90% Northwestern European, a little bit of Eastern European, then I saw *it*.

>.7% nigger
>.3% Ashkenazi Jew

I couldn't believe my eyes, I have Jewish blood? How could this be?

I have called my whiteness into question.

>Am I even white?

>Should I hate myself for having Jewish blood?

I'm in an existential crisis

I wish I was joking.

You're a fucking GOOF m8 that should be of larger concern then being .3 kike

u can breed that out.

still worth the other 90%

they are so valuable, u have to keep them going.

u know your task now.

fare well

Y'all really need to give up this racial shit, seriously. It makes you look dumb as fuck when you find out about 3 or 4 'non-white' DNA chunks and go into a suicidal fit.

mabe you're right. Mabe I am over-reacting. Still bothers that I'm not fond of kikes when i'm .3% kike.

Nuremburg laws-you are good
Indentity evropa-you are good

Kys

guess that makes me feel better

anything less than 1% is just noise

You realise those percentages also show that Africans and Jews have some Aryan genes? That's probably what those percents mean.

They show genes that you have in common with others. The .7 African and .3 Jew might mean you three share genes that give you two eyes and two feet

You're pure Aryan, don't worry about that. Chances are one of your ancestors raped a lot of Africans and Jews.

You're white user, have no fear

>thinks being .3% jew means you're not white
>nationalist-capitalist-conservative-alt right
>american

Holy fuck, you can you be so stupid. 0.3% is basically irrelevant, you fucking nigger.

>how can you be
Fix'd.

Fuck off kike, kys

These fucking DNA tests are black science guy/bill nye tier bullshit. If you see any value in them that .7 figure might have been a false negative bro

I'd be more upset about the nigger blood than the Jew DESU

>0.7
>0.3
Neither of those numbers pass the 1% line so you should be good. what are the remaining percentages?

yeah you're pretty much just a dumb nigger jew

meh, yeah i guess it's better being kike than a nigger

come to me my son

Turn yourself in. Your sacrifice shall not be in vein

can't remember off the top of my head, think I had some Serb, know I have like around 5-10% German-French, Have alot of Brit-Ireland-Scot, might be missing some others

Holy shit are you serious? How do they even calculate such an irrelevant, marginal percentage? What is even its real weight in the background of a mostly homogeneous ancestry?

How far back does it even go? That's probably some tribal fucking from God-Fucking-Knows-When-ago.

Chill, nigger.

based swiss answer

First, stop associating yourself with the alt right, it's like openly calling yourself a "white nationalist" which is just a label created by the media.
Second, you got unlucky with the black thing, however it is completely normal and on average very likely for Europeans to have at least one Jewish ancestor. Don't worry yourself, you're fine.

I wouldn't even know what to do if I were you OP. It feels too good to be 100% white.

Nope youre fucked. No matter what you do youll always have that jew and nigger blood, get with a white and youll only further taint the white race. Best just to kill yourself

then it went all the way back to around the Neanderthal-homosapiens.

said my mother's had mix of Homosapiens and neanderthals, from fucking each other

>he fell for the "BLEACHED" meme.
one drop

the

way

you

type
is

cancer

kys

>not 100 % Finnish
You're basically a nigger.

SHIIIIEEEET

Did she do it through ancestry or 23andme? Ancestry is on the up and up but there have been a lot of reports that 23andme adds a little extra to your mix. Something about the theory that if it's part of you, you won't hate it. Fucking kikes.

chop the end of your pinky off. there goes the .3% kike

>or maybe tip of the nose is better kek

Shalom brother, welcome to the tribe

yep. 23andme

OY VEYYYY

>100 % Finnish
You're basically a mongol

why does it say joo is yuropeen?

Because Ashkenazi are European, I'm 100% European, jealous mapplenigger?

Your american idea of whiteness (and races in general) is total bullshit, because is ultraconfusing. It made sense only when there were only WASP white americans vs slaves, but nowadays its just plain outdated and plays against you. SJW are right that american definition of race is a social construct. If you look white, act white you are white, its simple as that

Stop typing like that medpac

That's a fuckton of jew.

unlike me.

it's whatever

>criticize jews
>someone objects
>tell them "Excuse me, but I'm jewish"
>watch them backpedal

>kike
Explains the capitalist side.

Capitalism is inherently anti-nationalist

I won't stop criticizing jews

I'm open to NatSoc, it's just that i don't like big government.

Im like half finn half pole cant speak either and am american nationality.

so I am master race right?

Ashkenazis are Euros. They're basically inbred Poles.

Sorry kike. One drop rule. Raus.

Every other European seems to get some >1% Ashkenazi DNA. It doesn't mean you have a Jewish ancestor.

To expand a bit, the DNA region matching is based on samples of existing groups of modern humans. What's most likely causing these trace amounts is mixed DNA in the Ashkenazi sample.

Just because you have .7 or .3 of anything doesn't mean you have ancestors that were Jewish or African. It means you share similar dna to these people, but you aren't necessarily related. Now 30% is evidence you have ancestors that are something.

My mother also just got this test
50% West European
38% British
6% Irish

anyone know the % of jew made you a subhuman under Nuremberg law?

No one here understands this and no one here cares about methodology. I tried explaining this to someone and they just spam 'ur not white' like an inbred retard.

Am I white enough for you Sup Forums?

You should really study some more genetics and how those tests are done. At those ratios it's a statistical anomaly and basically meaningless.
Also, you're pathetic for taking pride in your random stats at birth.

We're missing 6% there

DNA CANNOT DETERMINE ANCESTRY

ENJOY THE SCAM/GENE BANKS

She didn't send me the low confidence region results.

i guess even .7% nigger is enough to make someone stupid enough to fall for the DNA "test" ruse

Shalom

You just need to remove 1% of your body

Sounds like a good excuse for some guilt-free liposuction

KEK, they put mixed in everyone's results.
they just keep using the same swab.

>DNA CANNOT DETERMINE ANCESTRY

Except people who have fully traced their family tree back several generations and then take the test find it largely accurate, trace regions aside.

Hey, welcome to Sup Forums new guy. Now go away.

Why not? Why would you trust big corporations over your government? Your government works for you, cappies work for themselves.

He's kind of right though, genetic tests offered to the public (like 23andme) don't actually trace ancestry but compare your genetic make up to the reference populations they've pretested. Also don't they actually ask you what you're ethnicity is etc.?

>don't actually trace ancestry but compare your genetic make up to the reference populations they've pretested
>don't they actually ask you what you're ethnicity is etc.?

Yes as you just explained that's how it works.

/thread

Nuremberg racial laws faggot. Moreover, it is known fact that 23and me love do add jewish admixture to goyim who use their services (hence concerned about race) to make them good goyim.

what said
unless you're 20%+ of something it's literally nothing

Of course you are right, moron

probably last ice age when protoeuropeans went south from glaciers n shieet.

why did u take the 23andme test then? didnt u picture something like this might happen? i dont know how precise that is but ive seen some uk anons which had asian blood (5% or so) according to 23andme

what part of the usa are you from btw

>>.7%