Brit/pol/: Reichstep edition

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=07SdrIBMbcM

>BA flights cancelled due to IT crash - now flying again
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40069865
archive.fo/2sQy3

>UK terror threat level reduced to severe
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/27/manchester-attack-uk-terror-threat-level-critical-severe-operation-temperer-bank-holiday
archive.fo/VoIwE

>More than half of voters do not know who Tim Farron is
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/tim-half-voters-do-not-know-tim-farron/
archive.fo/NFzFw

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-to-leave-lbc-radio-immediately_uk_5927ef98e4b06f6080538666
archive.is/LOT3G

>Corbyn gets NEILED
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40065876
archive.fo/eC45q

>Corbyn Speech: UK foreign policy boosted terrorism and "Austerity has to stop at the A&E ward and at the police station door"
uk.businessinsider.com/corbyn-to-say-wars-boosted-terrorism-in-first-speech-since-manchester-attack-2017-5
archive.is/At6JG

>RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/VdVxj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIvZ2EBqdEQ
strawpoll.me/13062764/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heil Angela, let us in you filthy kuffars.

>people are trying to meme merkel as the new leader of the free world

Christ.

So that makes it easy for Poland to accept them. Then when they leave Poland can say 'we told you so'.

But many will be given jobs. You've lost 2,000,000 working aged men in the past decade and your population has stagnated. Your politicians (((and the EU))) are doing nothing about this apart from suggesting migrants and '''''refugees'''''.

I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt I am.

A Pole... From Newark?! What a fucking surprise.

Cant wait to give this black man my vote

>krauts
>liberals
>people

first for based fireman Sam

Just like Amber couldn't wait to give him her soppy, wet, flange.

Out of curiosity anons, what can Britain as a nation do about her islamification? Brexit isn't going to fix it, terrorism is just somehow ok now, and we just have to accept it?

>inb4 Right Wing Death Squads
Fat Steve from the chipshop, one eyed Paul from the pub, and you arent going to do shit.

It's a career death sentence to even voice your concern about this topic and the left will bury it even if you do manage to.

There's no such thing as the leader of the free world, and even if there is, there's nothing "Free" about Frau Angela's policies, inshallah.

Move to Northern Ireland
Or Poland, fuck it I'm drunk and Poland probably has the same quality oflife

Can we stop this labour surge now? Was funny whilst it lasted, getting a bit annoying now.
Fuck off Corbyn.

The thing is, all ideas would rely on the government being trustworthy and willing, which I cant see happening.

It has stopped. They're down 2

youtube.com/watch?v=kIvZ2EBqdEQ

Yeah great video and all but this "Let's just have a nice chat with the Muslim community :)" rubbish isn't going to fix terrorism at all. Mudslimes (and pretty much every other minority) will never be happy until they have majority control over the country

The only solution is repatriation

>harsh winters
>pollution on a china level due to reliance on coal and people burning whatever to stay warm
>poverty in the smaller towns/villages
>baby boomers with commie mentality
>economy reliance on EU/west
>being the mexico of Europe (outsourcing/manufacturing)
>depression and alcoholism on another level

Stop letting so many in, in nearly every circumstance the birth rate of migrants eventually levels off to the same level as the native one
That and encourage natives to have more kids

>cgi

>in a friend's snapchat story from last night chanting E-E-EDL on my own

even if there was a surge in the popular vote it isn't particularly relevant

just turned 19, does it get any better? or is it more of the same?

Why have YOU not emigrated from this shithole country yet?

>Posting this CGI shit and not the original stop motion version
Lad...

Much more of the same, if not worse.

My parents were born here

It has stopped, they're starting to drop now people have forgotten about the manifestos

14-19 are the peak lad
all down hill from here

So what's with Merkel doing that weird hand pose? She obviously does it on purpose at this point she does it at literally every public appearance

Because it's my shithole and I want to fix it.

It gets worse, lad.

It gets worse

Tad depressing how true that is lad.

Depends what you do.

In terms of my social life, it's the same. Professional life is a lot better though. I have money to spend on vidya, alcohol and cigarettes. Keeps me happy... for now.

cheers for the heads up lads

I recall that apparently she was told to "do something with your hands" because she used to just knead her spaghetti instead. So now she autistically does the Merkel hand thing and replaces populations instead.

Everything goes downhill once you leave education

It gets much, much worse, before it gets any better, but when it gets better it's pretty fucking fantastic.

The Sup Forums shilling for Poland is retarded. They arent 'based' it's just a total shithole where they'll attack anyone who looks at them funny.

Shut up! Shut up you American. You always talk, you Americans, you talk and you talk and say 'Let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this', Well you're dead now, so shut up.

Lads, I just "accidentally bet £800 on something.....Oh wait, that would be impossible. .....my bad.

What did she mean by this?

It's one person pushing this. Poland is a second rate shithole, at best. Why else would millions of them leave to go to western Europe?

it is the best place for development to white ethnostate ratio t.bh
it doesnt stand a chance of not becoming multicult over the next few decades though

Body language and mannerisms are important. Experts tell her to have positive and open mannerisms. They probably made this up.

May does it too. Makes me less likely to vote for her.

You gonna do this every thread, you autist? Get a new gimmick.

Ah right, I actually believe that. She seems like she's autistic as fuck.

Nah mate. Merkel is the anti-hitler literally

should i go to uni, i don't really feel like it, i'm socially inept but intelligent enough to go if i want or will it just be postponing the inevitable for little gain as degrees are basically worthless nowadays

Plenty of yanks (no offense m8) seem to think of it as some last bastion of a white paradise. They've never met a Pole or know much about the country.

pfft, if only she actually was like Hitler

They are filling the gap with Ukrainians

>Thinking the point of the post was the cgi
>Missing the page of the holy text of Muhammed the prophet, peace be upon him

this

turning twenty next month, gonna have to stop being a filthy neet or my nan will give me a disappointed look next time I see her

Are you Simon? I ask because your post is garbage, immature, and brings absolutely nothing of value to the thread.

if you can get into a good uni then go, if its a party uni then wouldnt bother

Don't worry. You can keep telling yourself you'll sort yourself out, but you'll just keep finding excuses not to.

>no offense m8
none taken

I wouldn't want to live in any Slavic country. Nothing but alcoholics and drug users.

Uni is a massive cunt if you're not really interested in what you're doing. I cannot stress "cunt" enough.

>intelligent enough

If you were intelligent enough, you wouldn't go Uni

reckon we should gas millenials and we could save the country

Important Poll
strawpoll.me/13062764/r

i got into leicester but didn't go because i wasn't sure about it and i don't do things unless i'm sure of the outcome.

So recently I've gotten back into fish keeping in a small way. My tank has a small population of shrimp along with actual fishies. The shrimp recently laid a fuckton of eggs which have hatched. The teeny tiny shrimplings are about 4mm long. I discovered they were there today when cleaning the fish. I then spent about half an hour checking through the water I had taken out for shrimplings and rescuing them rather than pouring live critters down the plughole. I rescued at least seven but I'm still concerned I missed a few and feel bad.

I'm not sure why this makes me feel so.

beer is for queers and chavs

>normies rage out when a muslim Akbars a gig
>they do nothing to recognise the far more significant irreversible transition of the country into a Caliphate

Well I'm at Uni simply because I feel that having a degree will make a few more jobs available to me and I'll be given an extra three years to shirk my responsibilities.

Beer is shite, sobriety is the way forward.

I much prefer a G&T tbqf.

It gets better once you move out and actually start doing your own shit. Hard to explain.

what i meant is i can get in if i want, but don't like the idea of it in it's entirety.

I'm gonna be 21 next month and it got at its worst for the first half of my 20th year then improved drastically. Still not stellar, but its on the mend. Results may vary though.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Reckon the yanks on Sup Forums will think the tories are based on election day

If conditions stay as they are, Essex will be getting FUCKED by a thunderstorm in about an hour, it's just hit mainland after crossing the channel and its moving at a quick enough pace to reach Essex by 1:10 ish

i love history, but all the courses i've looked at are fucking horrible and barely offer anything i'm interested in specifically.

>t.effeminate guardian reader
G&T is lovely but it isn't as adaptable as beer

t queer

Bullshit, gen Zs are 10x more SJW and autistic. Boomers are self explanatory.

Stop worrying about the socially inept part - uni will take care of that.

Other than that, if you're smart enough to study anything that's "quantitative" - i.e. involves maths or data analysis of any kind- go do that because those are the skills HR departments place at a premium,

I'm not Argentinian.

in comparison to Labour, Lib Dems, SNP and Greens they sure are

UKIP is the only party with a decent manifesto

Lmao fuck off Gen Z didnt create all this femenism and muh Islamophobia shit, millennials are cancer that need to be hung

You are a Pokemon trainer now user.

>you will leave to see feminists and faggots reap the harvest
cant wait

The only reason you hate boomers is because they bought shit when it was cheap like any other reasonable person would and are holding on to it like any other reasonable person would and you are jealous and hate muh old people

Gen Zs were the ones getting fucked.

Brace for a massive shift in youth politics in 10-20 years

Hold on trying to find that article about GenZ being much more conservative than millennials on average
Millenials created all the current PC nonsense and they're the people that voted Corbyn in and made labour a fucking joke

If you go to uni then it stays pretty good until about 21. Then it plummets unbelievably fast until you're getting through your weeks with the assistance of cheap alcohol and just watching the months and years fly by hoping that something, anything will change for the better but being continually let down by yourself, your 'friends', family and society at large.

At 26 you will likely just accept that you have no option but to live the same mundane, pointless, depressing existence as every other person and will listen to shit podcasts on the bus/drive into work where you'll sit for 8-9 hours surrounded by the fucking lowest, most tedious people you could ever imagine. All conversations at a level of inanity you never thought possible; middle aged women truly invested in BBC dramas, 30 year old 'men' actually talking about the 'Great British Bake Off' like it matters, like it's of any consequence. Every day stopping off at Sainsbury's to buy a meal deal, considering getting the expensive sandwiches instead, as a treat, but you can't; it's nearly the end of the month and you've had the heating on a bit more than usual.

Once every 4 months some cunt will set up a charity drive and you'll be expected to come in wearing a pink tshirt or to walk up a hill with people you would rather see 6 feet under. Meetings for the sake of meetings. Phonecalls with people who are 'difficult' for no other reason than an attempt at validating their own pointless existence

Living for the weekend, but what to do? A bit of gardening? Maybe take your wife's son to the zoo to stare into the eyes of sad pandas. Give a nod of acknowledgement to the bull elephant who always had dreams of being the leader of the herd but in reality just paces the same piece of land every. Single. Day. One day a fresh faced keeper wonders if you'll enjoy a pineapple or some other exotic food. But the head keeper nips that in the bud immediately, you're not in control.

>Merkel
>leader
>free
pick none

i can study chemistry if i wanted but it would have to be at a lower tier uni, it would also come at the cost of my life because A-level took my love of chemistry

Eh, they have a better stance on Brexit than other parties, excluding UKIP obviously, however they have a penchant for talking shit but not actually fulfilling their promises

If we overuse a word it's meaning becomes diluted and worthless. A comparative example woud be the tale of The Boy that Cried Wolf. Please, tell me how a (((children's television))) program is Based.

Remember to start buying guns.

Yeah, and they'll go to wherever you leave. So you'll leave again, and guess what, they'll follow you.

This is not a problem you can run from.

It's hard to say what Gen Z will be like. They haven't been indoctrinated at (((university))) yet, but from what I've seen they hate the SJW shit and think millennials are pathetic.

Used to keep stick insects and cleaning them out once the eggs hatch is a fucking nightmare, spent hours combing branches for the tiny little fuckers

Let us know when it gets to the non Sub human part of the country