What's with all these white girls suddenly going full 1488...

What's with all these white girls suddenly going full 1488? Anyone else find it really weird that a 16 year old is defending white nationalism? Where are her parents?

youtube.com/watch?v=0JP-DZtafLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0JP-DZtafLY?t=2m12s
youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not everyone wants to be alt-right diluted pussyboi

virtue signalling. femininity is dead

because some women are started to see the writing on the wall of this dystopia, so they are signalling now to get protection and status once the hard times come.

Basically this.

This is the chick Styxhexenhammer666 fell in love with and went into hiding for a week when she rejected him.

next step: normies

soon...

>where are her parents?

Teaching her the right shit

no way post proof

I don't even know wha white interests means
fucking identity politics

It's not weird as white nationalism has gotten popular. If women talk about other political shit online why wouldn't some number of women talk about the new edgy thing popping up?

What do you mean where are her parents? Parents haven't monitored their kids internet activity in years, parents haven't really monitored their kids at all for decades arguably.

Women don't belong in politics, but why are you surprised? Also pragmatically it doesn't hurt us so whatever.

I don't blame him, or her.

preserving the culture that civil nationalist thinks came out of nowhere and would be enforced without a white majority normalizing it.

how about not being a hated minority or being massacred like in Zimbabwe and South Afrika? You are a bluepilled retard with zero conception of practical politics.

>next step: normies
it's true. When you have moderately attractive women coming to a way of thinking, it means that it is becoming socially acceptable. Feels good.

The next generation of whites will be far more redpilled than the current generations.

>or her

Pretty much this, normie sees kebab doing their kebab thing despite what white liberal and jew leftists say it keeps happening, normie comes to a rational conclusion after signifigant shock to their brainwashing/slumber. The fire rises and the genie can't be put back into the bottle, in the US at least.

they young are often counter-culture what ever it is

They just found a way to get attention from an untapped group of thirsty niggas.

Wow, she's precious. She's literally perfect, 100% perfect, so endearing.

I think she is THE silver bullet to red-pilling normies and alt-lighters if only she had a better studio/production. We gotta do something guys, at least get her more views.

>his inner Jew is coming out

They are starting to realise that being right wing will get them more attention than being left wing

they don't want to get blown up, and their men are pussies

My daughter is in 1st grade can shoot and understands that diversity=disharmony. We live in a blue state. The next generation is sage, dont worry.

ethnic nationalism is stupid. what we need is eutelegenisis.

Could you be any more pathetic? A pretty girl flutters her eyelashes at your ideology and you go all weak at the knees. Here's the hot tip Hans, we don't need women to succeede. They will naturally fall in line behind the strongest horse.

Wait, isn't this how Hitler gained power? First a bunch of pioneering men pushed his vision, and then many virtue signaling women amplified the message.

Read up on vicarious reinforcement.

Basically, they've learned through the constant use of social media that to get what they want, they simply need to imitate things other people do before they're praised by another person.

Have a little brother or sister? Remember them "copying" you all the time? This is basically the same exact thing.

This, Australia not trolling for once in its' life

>What's with all these white girls suddenly going full 1488? Anyone else find it really weird that a 16 year old is defending white nationalism? Where are her parents?
Better this than being SJW

Patreon money

he's german mate, he's rightfully desperate

teenage girls are an unstoppable political force. women just vote for whatever other women vote for. if girls are getting onboard we've already won.

>Mfw Level 99 meme magic wizards figure out how to control the world goverment and defeat the jews while staying comfy in their houses

Women are lemmings. 10 years ago being a liberal was trendy and cool, then being a SJW, then being anti-feminist,. then now being anti-leftist.

Because le frog meme and trump caused this edgy garbage to go mainstream so now edgy racist women are hopping on the bandwagon.
A real reactionary movement wont have any women in it.

This is what children naturally conclude sans brain washing.

that's a beautiful girl

dark brunettes are sexy as fuck.

They go where the attention goes, leaf. She preys off of faggots like you.

Girls change their personality to whatever fashion statement they want to make

until they get offended and start fighting for women's rights and white knights defend them and the cycle starts again.

Shes being extreme to establish a brand and appeal to a fringe crowd. When she establishes herself more and gains a dedicated white knight following she will shift her views and become more moderate. It's the same shit that Laci Green, RoamingMillennial and Dreamydiglot pulled. Don't be fooled, these whores are just doing it for attention and money.

WE. ARE. EPIC! PEDES THIS IS HUGE.

SPREAD THIS SHIT ON NORMIEBOOK

REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES NOW AAAAA IM FUCKING CRYING!

WE ARE WINNING

Why does she put so much make up, she looks like she fell in a pool of chalk.

its just a shallow appeal they will abandon it whenever another trend becomes cool

because she's a chick

Hmmm

You read a few too many MGTOW-articles. She's a great asset, so let's make her succeed.

> we don't need women to succeede

"We" need everyone and everything. The Jews owns all the media, so we're outnumbered by magnitudes. The world is not a youtube comment section.

laci green got popular because she was anti-theist, she rode the same wave as the amazing atheist

being "skeptic" or whatever isn't exactly passe now

her SJW shit came way later

so dreamy desu

this

>Anyone else find it really weird that a 16 year old is defending white nationalism?

>White people are being told they're becoming a minority everywhere.

>Are actually becoming a minority everywhere.

>Being a minority is a good thing exactly zero places on the planet.

It's only natural that they would do the things that minority groups do. It's gone beyond simple edgelordism. White Europeans are facing an existential threat, not only that they're going to be bred out of existence and be submersed into a brown milieu, but also that they are going to have a really shitty time while it goes down.

I support white nationalism, and I am not a white nationalist. I just know it is a natural human group reaction to circumstances that all groups engage in when under threat, and it not necessarily a moral failing when one engages in it any more than lashing out indiscriminately at the dark when you feel you're being attacked..

See:
The Black Panthers
The Tamil Tigers
The IRA
The Boxer Rebellion
Mongolian "Neo Nazis"

Pretty much every ethnic based uprising, ever.

You want to do destroy white people, and "whiteness", well it's working, and this is the result. If white people are doomed to be a minority they are going to carve their minority rights out.

They will also still likely have higher living standards than the rest of the world, because that is what whites are pathologically good at - building comfort for themselves.

good post

dont you get banned for pro white shit there?

Can we find out where this bitch goes to school and get her fired? Hate speech isn't free speech :^)

I told you niggers gen y (or whatever you call the kids between 10-19today) is generally white nationalist. We millennials (20-29) were the last ones to have grown up in a time that America wasn't terrorized by niggers and Muslims... Gen Y has been raised in a period which makes it glaringly obvious non-whites are root of our problems.. also, you bet your sweet faggot ass I indoctrinate my little brothers/sisters/cousins to hate the vile sub-human scum around them, as well as encourage them to take part in traditional white behavior such as
>doing well in school
>shooting guns
>exercising
>making light of slavery, trail of tears, nuking gooks, etc.

>>>/reddit/

Dam son

There was a video on you tube that intercut video of a black preacher saying "Brothas don't be starting no race ware those little white girls can shoot" and video of little white girls shooting

what this guy said

god bless you

It means that we're winning. First you win with young men, next you win the young women, then you have the young women convince young men they have to kill kikes, niggers, and sandniggers to get pussy.

Wondering what the generational cutoff is? keep hearing different dates I personally think it's 9/11. But who knows

November of '97 fag here, I wish you were right. Maybe it's because I'm in a left-leaning state but holy fuck Gen Z is just as hedonistic and oblivious as the millennials before us. Don't get me wrong those of us who do lean right are fully aware of the demographic replacement happening both here and in Yuroop, but we are very few and far between. A Mormon buddy of mine in senior year had the fucking audacity to say he wouldn't live in a brown neighborhood. He was stabbed for that.

Women care only about attention and some have realized that they get more attention this way.

The last fucking thing we need is a female role model in this sphere. They will fuck it up one way or another.

Good to see a female youtuber that isn't some "LE EPIC ANTI SJW ALT RIGHTER b-b-but civic nationalism is the answer" fag.

lol if that girl is 16 she got the short end of the stick genetics wise she looks late 20's, lord help her when she is mid 20's

youtu.be/0JP-DZtafLY?t=2m12s

Damn that was cute

if you think gen z is anything other than mindless robots influenced by the magic screens they've lived with their entire lives, you're poorly mistaken

fuck off divide and conquer shareblue nigger

Girls put on a ton of makeup to look older on purpose ya dummy.

I think it's the makeup that makes her look older.

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

these "conservative" white women or "nationalistic" white women are the type to really want to date outside their race

she is not attractive in anyway unless you're the type of thirsty ass beta orbiter that would fund her patreon

Kill yourself, leaf.

It's virtue signalling, but that's a good thing, since it means the perception of what is virtuous is swinging our way.

yes, women will fall in line behind the strongest horse, but women are group-centric creatures. the way they will judge which horse is stronger is by which horse the alpha-females congregate behind
and when women follow, so will cucks

pretty chicks are the gateway to getting normies on-board

granted,
makes a good point. we have to be careful not to let the ideology slip, or worse, purity spiral as happened in the french revolution.

she looks perfectly fine to me, but come on she's 16

regardless, I would take a modest looking person with ideal views over a 10/10 leftist

>What's with all these white girls suddenly going full 1488?
Men treating them like they don't exist to play it safe. I can't wait for all the (probably fake) single mom and STD slut feminists WNs. But at least the kids trying I guess. I think they are realizing a few things about their own humiliation by Hollywood and the rest of the shit media. My father always told me to be reluctant as hell with the ladies and many will use your emotions as a weapons against you. We didn't treat a cow like a chicken on the farm or we failed and we didn't treat a hog like a bull or we failed. We needed to know our animals which can be a challenge now a days with women. I know you probably aren't into biblical stories, it's cool, but there was a good lesson somewhere about the red tent and I think a movie? See, believe it or not, feminism isn't actually about men at all, it's about keeping the women in the red tent divided, men are inconsequential to an extent.

>t. jelly roastie toastie

she's easily the most attractive female alt-right youtuber

This was......

a good read.

Do none of you think this chick hasn't already sucked black men off, or hasn't already been fucked by a dozen Mexicans?

American women have no place in this wave, at all. They are what we stand against.

SHE LOOKS MORE HISPANIC THAN WHITE
FUCK

Women are natural followers. Our movement was inevitably going to be started by leaders(men) and slowly attract the followers.

> 196x110

Sup Forums - the board for ants

she met a cute boy that said he was alt right.

Stop fantasizing you pathetic antifa cuck

>she

you must be pathetically desperate if you think this girl is attractive. Let me guess you're about 400 pounds

Don't forget the other side of the coin

t. well-mannered and intelligent upstanding christian american citizen, productive member of society and family man who never did anything wrong in his life (also saved an injured bird once)

they saw autists buying cringy kek flags and wanted to get in on those neet sheckels, like the gaymer grills of the past few years

They realized fags are not women's friends
They realized nigger men pump, dump and beat them then expect thm to pay for everything
They realized spixican men pump, dump and beat them and expect them to pay for everything while also blocking them from working
They realized the liberal media lied
And they miss their howling cave pink pussy being worshiped by white men

And if you white men take this age like a banana creaseface bitch and her sisters back you deserve Muslims to rape both them and you.

Nigger female has spoken

Why does it seem like you spergs don't like white women following you towards white nationalism?

I have 20 directly related cousins (of which I'm the 7th oldest) and 4 younger siblings. EVERY SINGLE ONE plays/played sports in school, and I guaran-goddamn-tee you I've spent several hours with every single one that's younger than me (18 is the next in line) to teach marksmanship and white philosophy. My 18 year old bro has joined the military and my 15 year old tells everyone he's going to join. (Both stand over 6ft tall and looked up to me as children)

Look, you might not have the nuts to raise your young ones red pilled, but my family is balls to the fucking wall dedicated to preserving the white race. Do your part. Get in shape. Have steady income. Refine your marksmanship. Know all the arguments. BE the white supremacist role model the next generation deserves.

One of my little cousins started off a softie, which we let him get away with until he was 10, but after only 2 years of red pilling + hard body shots and forcing him to face his fears, that little bastard is tough as nails.

ALL THREE of them have been suspended from school at least once for beating up a nigger who disrespected their sister. The 15 and 18 year old have BOTH knocked out 2 different niggers -COLD.That's the truth.

Tldr; no. while perhaps the betas are all liberal faggots, Gen Y has greatly normalized REAL racism. Admittedly, they still all dress like metrosexual faggots

you're obviously a Kike

you should learn to prevent your inner Jew from coming out

Except there's zero indication this girl was ever a liberal/whore so you're just making shit up. Dumb nigger.

Sarah Palin = Coalburner
Lauren Southern = Coalburner
Shoe0nhead = Coalburner
Tomi Lahren = Coalburner
Ann Coulter = Coalburner
Lana Lokteff = Coalburner
Sinead = Coalburner

I'm noticing a pattern among le redpilled womyns....