>id

that's what CIA training gives you

My god Iraqi's are useless

They're just copying us.

>how can Americans even compe-

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W1-yaZYw-w4

SHUTTLECOCKS OF DOOM

>*volleys bomb at you*

Hahahhaholyshit!!! That's fucking awesome!

by making movies, apparently.

low budget tech warfare is always amazing

forgot picture

jews btfo
how can they even compete ?

Don't forget this classic.

dat bullet drop though

why is the bullet coming from the right? are they launching boomerangs?

>tfw women are so shit you start sexting terrorists.

Badminton of Peace

they finance their operations primarily through oil sales.
take the oil, no fancy gadgets

nobody is the this dumb, i refuse to believe. I hope you are trolling m8

yes, I'm sure it would be very difficult for them to retrieve that state-of-the-art weaponry without a budget.

Snipers work in pairs

Always a spotter with the shooter

Sometimes they even switch rolls depending if the spotter is well versed in the rifle or not. Most modern armies train both to shoot and spot

In hajistan Juba got big having his spotter record only him to train his new soilders

tldr: The spotter has the camera to the left of the shooter.

soon in a concert near you

Took his body a second or so to realize his head had gone missing eh? :^)

What game?

Life.

Shuttlecocks incoming!

ustaters are not that smart, seriously

this

Looks fake as fuck. Props if its real

I need to see this in action.

Hehe, Ok, that's pretty nifty.
Good job sand rats.
>still need to buy your tinker drones from walmart

>america has literal laser weapons orbiting the earth at this moment so they can smite anyone on planet earth within seconds like a god
>sand niggers still using feathers on their weapons like its 2000BC

>ISIS
>Muslims

What's the difference?

cool shuttlecock, ahmed

that's why the CIA was started by ex-nazis from germany.

>doopdee doop deedoop..
(((or)))
>how to raise a muslims I.Q. 10+pts instantly

That shit would not work against a major power more than once.

scary thought. muzzies are going to get brazen soon.

Literally a weaponized toy drone using civilian materials to create a stable bomb.

You could, with modest skill, build your very own remote bomber here in the USA. Fly one over a crowd and easy body counts from a safe distance.

>america has literal laser weapons orbiting the earth
wut

that's a $1400 DJI Phantom 4, i have the same drone lmfao

>mfw its a badminton birdie

>so pathetic that Obama could take it out personally

k

BAD ASSAULT BADMINTONS

Also, it's a long range shot with the camera zoomed way in, which makes the arc of the bullet look odd, like it's only going a short way but arcing quite a bit.

>Isis Trap Squads

I thought they aren't supposed to get tattoos.

hi FBI! whatchu spooks up to?

Old news, actually:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Simpson_(blogger)#DIY_Cruise_Missile

This was easy back then, and it'd be PISS easy now.

>shuttlecock

>america has literal laser weapons orbiting the earth at this moment so they can smite anyone on planet earth within seconds like a god
That project was cancelled tho

If you see it, anyway.

It's small enough that if you don't eyeball it that it probably doesn't show on most radars and the like, being literally the size of a large bird itself.

Fly it during a fight where everyone's looking forward/night battle and that's more than distracting enough to let it dump a few explosives and leave.

>ISIS now POWERED by DJI

I can make you a drone for less than $200 in electronics and wood. $1400 is a ripoff, you normie plebs are fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=RiR7v8-Bz8M

Pssh.

[spoiler]I am posting from the DC area, though.[/spoiler]

This would be even cruder. Heck, you could just hijack one of these.

That's pretty cool

exploding turban, poor fucker

where's the super bowl this year?

>Hates america.
>Uses every modern tactic and western technology they can find.

ISIS is our proxy war machine. I feel sorry for the retarded iraq army who stand around with no air support getting decimated in their fancy tanks. But it makes them money so nobody wants this war to end.

Its possilble to add flight control to rockets with opensource code and an arudino module already, so when they hit that level, then we can start calling them smart.

Not quite, but they have been working on THIS SUCKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER
for almost 25 years now. I hope I live to see it in action.

this meme needs to fucking die, the US and Israel DO support jihadists but NOT ISIS, the "moderate" rebels are there pawn in Syria, ISIS is far too out of control and openly hostile to the West, the moderate rebels at least have (or had more correctly) a localized, semi-democratic goal for Syria and had Trump not won Hillary and the media would still be pressing home that message to allow them to continually support the FSA

I'd like to interject for a moment. The drone delivery system is inefficient.

>Christians
>IRA
>ARYAN Brotherhood
>Rwandan genocide
>KKK
whats the difference

yeah, they are all idiots, so good point

>>IRA
>>ARYAN Brotherhood
>>Rwandan genocide
>>KKK

Every one of these were political ideologies wherein the adherents just happened to also be Christian. They were not logical extensions of Christianity.

ISIS/jihadism is a logical extension of Islamic religious texts.

thats pretty crafty, and in a city with tons of faggots flying those things around I can see it working

>BAN ASSAULT DRONES

Kek, they didn't make the parts for it, probably just ordered it online, they're a tiny rebel militia that'll be wiped out when we stop fucking around.

i can see applications for this in an urban environment versus soft targets.

Relatively, aren't we all idiots aside from the few great minds?

IRA always forewarned civilians and only killed enemy combatants.

KKK hasn't done anything in like 50 years and even then it was just a couple lynchings.

AB is a gang, they generally only fuck with people that are also in the game.

>Peteca explosiva.

Meus lados estao com 72 virgems.

nice cia drones

cant weaponize space nigger

Better scrape that tattoo off his arm before his brothers notice.

>Implying Thor was canceled
>Implying it isn't one of the 50 "satellites" owned by "HBO".

>le moderate rebel meme
Fuck off Shlomo

>hates the west and western culture
>uses western technology for an advantage

Like another user said in this thread, you could pull this trick off a couple times maximum against a well trained Western army. After that there would be dedicated teams watching the sky 24/7 ready with weapons to destroy any little drone. Guided missiles, lasers, even 50cals, I don't even know what the fuck they would use, but the drone stratagem would find itself not working very soon.

>can't
I think you mean "it would break international treaties"
Which is much different from can't.

Space is already weaponized. Do you think it'd be too hard to drop a larger satellite out of orbit onto a crowded city? Hell, look up rod from god. Using gravity alone can create dangerous weapons.

Nice haram tattoo dickhead.

Most of the rigs in syria are offline?

dont care about the lost fingers too.

Underrated

That's Hamas. They hate ISIS.

You don't even have to fly em high. Just make em cheap and disposable.

If you're making your opponents spend zillions to kill something that only costs dozens and can do so from safety (drones costing zero lives to attack with), it's a winning tactic. Plus, if it's doable at this level with crude materials, imagine stealthy ones that are camouflaged, have whisper-quiet rotors and dropping manufactured rather than jury-rigged explosives.

We started in WWI tossing hand grenades over the sides of biplanes into trenches. This is the modern equivalent- small, mobile platforms that can deliver ordinance into difficult terrain, up close and personal.

If its a logical extension of islam then why are there many sects fighting between them on who has the true version of islam?

Can you imagine if that happened in the audience, like 3-4 drones around the stadium
They'd end up banning drones, and of course they'd be the 100% totally american (((children of refugees)))

>moderate rebel

Kys fag

puerto rico bringing the kekes
the spoters are usually more experienced than the shotters too.

The ones fighting against it are, intellectually speaking, wrong. They are just jockeying for moral superiority. They aren't actually the true representatives of Islam, as evidenced by the fact that they're losing.

Rather than continue to pretend to be Muslims, they should just worship Jesus Christ already because his religion already has everything they claim to represent. Christianity is the religion of peace, not Islam. Islam has always been a political cult with proselytism by the sword.

ok do so but dont complain about muh russia, and specially chinks now