How do you avoid dating sjw feminist type slutty girls? Where do you find church going, conservative...

How do you avoid dating sjw feminist type slutty girls? Where do you find church going, conservative, family oriented girls that will respect me and my values?

go to chruch

> Where do you find church going-

Hint: Sunday mornings

/thread

The church ones are hidden sluts.

>Where do you find church going, conservative, family oriented girls that will respect me and my values?
Probably the same place as unicorns, mermaids and the fountain of youth.

>How do you avoid dating sjw feminist type slutty girls?

You don't. You crush up red pills and slip them in their kale shakes every morning, and eventually they'll give in.

Find a muslim girl and then show her the truth of jesus

I met my gf in high school. We're 24 now. If you can't name a single girl that you think is into you:

1. fix yourself
2. wait to meet her

For girls that aren't SJW retards try church, school, and work. Any girl you meet at a bar is probably worthless.

I've been with my fiancé since we were 14. That was 12 years ago. Better one girl that isn't a degenerate than a million whores

My only gf was fully marxist. Needless to say that it didn't end well.

Also do you really need a partner? More problems, more thoughts...

Wear a MAGA hat. They will all avoid you.

Or just be upfront with your politics.

as long as they don't act on their inner whore thoughts I am ok with that

g-goys is it low to hit my ex up for a booty call, just got home from drinking beers at a family party and she keeps hitting me up

What church? Most of the "religious" girls in my high school were turbosluts. The only two who weren't were Little House on the Prairie-tier Christians.

SJW = 'Stingy Jew'

You're asking for a lot that you're not going to get. You're better of getting a decent career, and start seriously looking for a wife when you're 30, Remember, men age like fine wine, so you should be able to get someone in their late teens, early twenties.

Church functions you retard.

You want a non-whore but who still acts like a degenerate? What's wrong with a pure, innocent, homemaker type girl?

I doubt, they're still human beings after all.

My ex was extremely religious. She wanted to be a whore real bad, but wouldn't allow herself to.

I'm in a similar boat.

While she had that going for her, she was incredibly mentally unstable.

This.

Protip: A Church

Church girls are huge sluts ngl

And what if i'm an atheist ?

Then you don't belong on this board redditcuck

The point is, that women nowadays are degenerate, church girls are no exceptions.

they are all the same, bro.

Just a non-whore who doesn't remind me of Carrie. I always got legit creepy vibes, not comfy innocence. If I had to guess I imagine their parents weren't in a position to homeschool them and just taught them that all public school kids were heathens and just to avoid socializing with us.

I got my wife by finding a good family who had a daughter and courting her for several years and on her 16th birthday we went to the courthouse and were married.
>dating
That's just a word for "girls being sluts".
>church going
Why the fuck would you want a christcuck bitch? A man should be the ultimate authority in his wife's life, if she's Christian that can never be the case, she'll put the Church over him. Is that what you want? For her to go to the Church with problems and worries instead of you? To listen to what the Church tells her instead of what you tell her?

I met my wife at work. She's god fearing, family orientated, hard working, etc. She's non white though. Still love her and will breed with her.

I tried a few. My town is notorious for having hardliner evangelicals, so I was hoping they people in the Youth and Young Adult groups would be 'devout.'

Every fucking woman I managed to get a number from, take out, or start seeing was trash. I'd inevitably find out that they weren't virgins. Either from gossip, or them revealing it to me themselves.

I really want to have some sort of faith in the modern Church, but at this point, it seems to be filled with used goods waiting to remind me that "God forgives and you [I] should too!"

I've heard some good things about Catholicism, but I loathe the new Pope, and I'm in an area where the Catholic Churches would be filled with Hispanics.

At this point, I think I'll just have to resign myself to involuntary MGTOW.

church girls fuck like rabbits

>just taught them that all public school kids were heathens and just to avoid socializing with us.

So they had awesome parents who actually loved their kids, wouldn't that be a plus?

I wish this wasn't true but it is. I mostly agree.

Tinder

Met my missus in school. We used to be friends when we were younger and started dating at 15. We both dodged uni to avoid degeneracy. Needless to say her friends left uni with pointless degrees, multicoloured hair, and will most likely never marry because they can't stick to one dick.

I'd say avoid bitches who:
>Went to uni
>Work office jobs
>Have a career
>Party
>Have fucked outside their race

They're more slutty than the ones who don't hide it, because they are sexually repressed.

how old were u when she was 16?

That app is a waste. Most girls on there are boring as hell.

>just taught them that all public school kids were heathens and just to avoid socializing with us.
but this factually true

Your nearest mosque

and tattoos
avoid tattooed girls like they are the plague

because they are the plague

All answers are wrong. My lady I met on tinder. She's a Bernie supporter, doesn't give a shit about politics but she works with elected officials and lobbyists, her job is important. She's conservative more than anything but pro abortion. I'm a poli-sci lib fag who has been red pulled. Also, she took it up the butt before, but not by me. I asked and she told me. No fucks given. You'll never find the girl you want because American women and fuckin crazy. Grow up dumbass.

I was in high school over 10 years ago, shit was a lot different then. It's small town where everyone grew up knowing each other, I like to think most of us were alright around here. I'd probably tell my kids the same these days though.

>fix yourself
wat do?

what is this chick, greek?
and to answer your question. Not in America. Man I'm born in America and lived there most of my life and once you leave America women are a different species.
It's truly the worst part of America.

>grow up dumbass
Wew, I hope this is b8. No hymen no diamond is the only sensible option these days.

Come home white man.

Iranian bro here. I dont know how you western cucks do it. Your woman are fucking crazy and arent suited for more than anything other than a quick fuck.

Lived overseas myself. Women were women and were nothing like American females. American women are weird as shit

See I'm a southerner, so it's pretty much just mudslimes and dindus that aren't tatted.

idk man

i think my waifu i was interested in is a degenerate slut although my instincts about her say different

dunno how to find out if hymen is still secure

she was perfect, too

exactly, women are actually women here. I'm back in the US in a couple months, at least American girls are an extremely easy lay... 1-3 dates and she's sucking and fucking

same, man

I can't find a virgin qt 3.14 that is into me

dunno how to fix my problems, I'm halfway good looking, have job, etc.

maybe im not good with women, but i can't get the ones worth having my 8 children with interested.

BECOME A MORMON. Not even memeing. It is the most redpilled religion. It's basically Islam for civilized white people. They have beautiful, chaste women in droves, they all just want to be wives and mothers and will do whatever it takes to please you because that is their religious duty. Move to Utah, convert and go to singles ward, you will be surrounded by waifu tier women. The beliefs are a little whacky but it's no worse than any other religion. It's also against degeneracy in all of its forms. It's literally Sup Forums the religion. Utah is basically it's own Mormon country and it is without a doubt the best state in the country. COME HOME WHITE MAN.

Forgot image.

Mormons are globalists/Zionists.
They literally worship kikes and beaners.

False. You don't know a thing about Mormonism. Joseph Smith was a white man. Until recently the church didn't even let blacks become priests. Also Mormons are pumping out white babies at literally 10 times the rate of anyone else which is what really matters in the end.

This. If you just walk into a church service, then you'll find that just about all of the women there are either old, married or the pastor's roastie daughter.
When you realize your mistake and turn around to leave, you'll be greeted by the pastor himself, who'll more than likely try guilt tripping you into becoming a permanent member of his church.
Look for church-related activities directed towards youths. While some of them may be used goods, there are tons of young, moral Christian girls (18-23) that attend those events.
Then enjoy having to settle on a likeminded roastie landwhale.

Can confirm

t. Went to Catholic school

>church going, conservative, family oriented girls
>implying they aint cheating too
All that repression gets to them son.