Does anybody else find it a little emasculating to go to the coffee shop and order a SMALL coffee?

Does anybody else find it a little emasculating to go to the coffee shop and order a SMALL coffee?

Here's the thing, if I order a SMALL coffee then people might start to wonder, what else about this guy is small? Small coffee for a small man!

I've learned from Sup Forums that you have to take what you want in life and project an image. Do you think that a larger than life character that is popular and well liked is the type of guy to order a SMALL coffee? I don't.

What kind of fag orders a small coffee?

nice try coffeejews

i have a 7 inch dick so i'm not self conscious

Small coffee? How about an espresso you homo.

I have a coffee maker at home and drink 16oz of black coffee every morning

What's coffee like in south africa?

I order a small coffee because its the cheapest thing at the coffee shop. I don't go there for the coffee, I go for the environment.

small coffee is patrician. any sort of large beverage is for fat walmart big gulp retards

you feeling inadequate OP?

I don't know why anyone would order a small coffee. I mean, before you even get into a good coffee drinking groove, it's gone, and you need another one. Small coffees should be outlawed, no reason for them.

my dick is large so it's not something that bothers me.

>Does anybody else find it a little emasculating to go to the coffee shop
Yes

I ordered a small coffee once and the cashier was a qt and she whispered to me, "Do you want me to put in a big cup?" I was like, "Um, yeah, ok."

Not gonna lie, I thought it was retarded.

You know what they say, small coffee, small dick

Dude, holy fuck! Line up your things and show us your knife and sword collection.

Order a 12oz or a 16oz. Don't let the coffee Jew put you in a box bro

>T. Starbucks

Small coffee small wiener

No.
An American "small" coffee is way too small, I cant even imagine how small everyone elses is. Its probably like half a mouth full, probably like a shot of liquor.

An American large still isn't enough, need three of them.

Also drink your coffee black and brew it yourself.

a jewish one

>Does anybody else find it a little emasculating to go to the coffee shop

Yes. You should never drink the caffeinated Jew.

>be me
>go into scummy bar
>order the biggest gayest drink they have
>dont give a fuck
>dont get hassled

Its not the drink, it is the social confidence, I am a manicured, smooth faced, girlyman and nobody has ever called me a fag or insinuated anyting, project internal strength and act like you own the world, then order whatever the fuck you want.