The only girls who are interested in me are black or mixed

>the only girls who are interested in me are black or mixed
why is this?

bump

where da white mein at
>SHETTTTTTTTTTTT

You know OP you can't resist the BBC, big black clit.

You must be white.

White women seem disinclined to white men these days.

Because you live in america,and it seems a black infested area,have you considered the virtues of moving to more rural areas if your job allows for?

>you can't resist the BBC, big black clit.
its pretty easy. most of them are ugly and fat. the few that are cute are all BLM crazies.

>a black infested area
my city is only 25% black. its bad, but it could be much worse.

they gonna hold you downwhite boy and force your penis into their wet vagina, you can yell and kick all you like but their superior testosterone enriched body will dominate you.

rape the racism out of ya

They think you have money and won't hit them when they mouth off. That, or you smell like fried chicken.

>25% black
that's not bad, that's like playing russian roulette every single day

Its in fashion

At least there are girls interested in you, OP.

Literal genetic programming. They subconsciously know they are inferior to you and want a mate that will give their offspring superior Aryan genes.

I had sex with a puerta Rican girl once.

My biggest regret

You'll be spared on the DotR

Why?

You disgust me

Because white women are truly awful creatures, in general. Nature intends for us to subjugate them again, but in the meanwhile all goes to shit.

puerto rican girls are ugly. theyre like mexicans who tried to become white and failed.

Because you're Mexican, I can smell the taco spices stink-lining off your OP.

Had sex with a black girl once.

STD I got.

I used a condom the whole time.
She was rich and went to Cambridge uni

I was 16 and she was the only one interested. We fucked in the back of my Subaru forester. I never really saw her after that, but I think I gave her a craving for dick because she got super slutty afterwards from what I heard.

this is my best guess.
>t. lopez rodriguez

>Asians and hispanics all love me cause of my baby face
>white girls treat me like a little brother

What can ya do

Seriously though, I've learned that all non-white women are crazy, plus I'm not a damn race traitor, so I'm never having non white kids

Everyone fell for the "interracial children are cute" propaganda meme. That's why, OP.

Black women want you because you are hot OP. Same with me man its all good.

What about half white, half japanese girls are they okay?

The only girls that are attracted to me are certified crazy.

You should move to Texas. Blacks are scared here, might shoot 'em.

Shitskin women know that they can't get high tier white men, so they go for the lower level ones, who they believe to be attainable.