God bless the white man

I am castizo and I would fucking lay down my life for the white man. If the ethnostate ever forms and they want me out I would gladly go, if they want to throw me in the gas chambers I would do it. I love the white race to no end and I know, I know I can never be a member and it kills me so i do everything I can to emulate them and defend them. Im so fucking autistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQAMcYFx5qY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do we need an ethnostate? borders are a spook anyway

Necesito evidencia que es verdád, maricon.

Borders aren't a spook, land is property of the state

It's fine, self hating minorities have proven to be pretty useful in waking up self hating whites who won't listen to other whites on race.

TFW hapa banana who is watching half of his race commit collective suicide

Love yourself you fucking dumbass. be proud of your own race

But we appreciate good castizos because you tend to emulate or fully share our values, only the full blown autists don't accept you at all.

I for one am okay with a selec population of castizos filling a societal niche, so long as their population relative to us is monitored strictly.

Why not just give them Mexico?

Fuck off, goofy, why don't you stop locking your doors already, then?

>tfw mulatto who doesn't want to die in the ensuing race war

Seriously, no fighting please

You need to come to terms with the fact that you are a mongrel.

They *did* get Mexico. Then they started marrying indios, and now we have Mexicans.

Reminder that if you are of Mexican descent, over 90% of the time, you're most likely to be mestizo.

No fightey, no whitey

Imagine what a wonderful Brazil we're gonna leave for our grandkids

it's another """white""" castizo

That's pathetic. It's appreciated, but pathetic. Be proud of your own people. Don't be a bootlicker to anybody but your own.

your ego is a spook stirnerfag

Do a Michael Jackson

aryan queen

it just sucks that it has to be this way my family is like me too
> great grandfather comes to US before 1965 via his business
> skin is white as can be
> works his fukcing ass off and keeps his head down
> his son my grandfather grows up to own his own business
> very reserved and serious
> be working with him and he sees video of the california protests from when trump came to san jose
>immediate disgust
> he looks to me and says "never in my life have I been so disgusted and ashamed to be race I am"

I fucking cannot stand the indio fucking mexicans whith the mongoloid faces and fat stumpy fucking bodies lazy good for nothing fucking beaners i just wish i was white

> If the ethnostate ever forms and they want me out I would gladly go, if they want to throw me in the gas chambers I would do it.

You're retarded.

I am probably whiter than you retard

Your existence is unforgivable.

I see you as equal to me, my friend

Purity spiraling is an obvious divide and conquer strategy. The people who need 100% absolutely pure blood are either brainlet 1488 stormfaggots or people infiltrating to create infighting. This is why I don't trust TRS or Stormfront and am a little skeptical of Richard Spencer. I'm not a libertarian and believe in keeping the races predominantly pure but Ramzpaul and Jared Taylor are the sweet spot between libertarian civic nationalists and white supremacist lunatics.

not going to lie, would probably have some mighty intellectual talks with the left one.

10/10 mental soulmate.

stop posting this severely average looking whore

fagget nigger

>I know I can never be a member
Until genetic engineering becomes advanced enough

Stop getting autistic over her

Nazis weren't as gas-happy as you may think, my good dude

youtube.com/watch?v=nQAMcYFx5qY

castizos are whiter than greeks and most italians. If we're going to accept the spaghetti niggers, might as well let in the higher tier of the tacos.

yes you probably are, i'm a beaner. still doesn't mean you will ever be white. no matter how much white cock you suck, they will never see you as equal.

mestizo with a slightly higher amount of white =/= white

Have a black nazi kek for your butthurt.

Because in an ideal society all of our children turn out good quality so we won't have any castizo-level intelligence children to do menial tasks.

In a eugenic society there will be jobs that white people are simply above doing.

look on my works and despair dirty fucking indio scum

i, for one, believe in a little thing called private property

>land is property of the state
Kill all NEETsoc Yankee germanic trash tbqh

Apparently you wouldn't be in this ideal society because you're too stupid to know that being white doesn't guarantee intelligence, it just increases the odds.

>(((transhumanism)))
Kill all fedoras too.

i'm 1/2 indio, you're 1/4 indio. we're both fucking indios. the difference is that i'm proud of it and i don't crave white acceptance like a cuck

Wow, look like Jews!

>they will never see you as equal

I consider pretty much every law abiding, white cultured non-white as honorary white.

I want to keep them in small numbers, but I would never even think of hating them and in fact they are my moral equals.

So go back already, nigger. If you don't want to be submumed into the culture and bloodline, then get the fuck out and stop polluting it.

We need to sort our shit out, but that doesn't mean that those with European admixture and a respect for European culture and heritage wouldn't be accepted as allies or treated as good neighbors.

don't listen to the beaner, thats a fine looking family....

t. (((civic nationalist)))
i'll go back once i fully take advantage of american education and work opportunities. also wite wimyn

If you practice eugenics the population of low intelligence white people will be too low to cover menial jobs.

You fucking cuck

What is a castizo?

There will never be an ethnostate in America. Don't worry. Best we will get is a purge purge of leftists if we are lucky.

Even the majority of the right in America doesn't support white nationalism.

I assume Caucasian + mestizo then again I don't know shit

3/4 white 1/4 native american in the spanish caste system

We're all gonna make it, brah. See that uniform over there? It's for you. Welcome to the team.

Holy shit just kill yourself already you pathetic cuck.

Honorary

Not an argument

(((Netherlands)))

Opinion discarded.

>that thing is considered "hot" in NA

You have inherited a genetic treasure, the result of a thousand years of aggressively eugenic Western Civilization. We're not done yet, either. We will always pursue improvement and transcendence. You're one of us. Be proud, and keep ascending.

edgy

They look like the white spanish people I rented from once who had a painting of a conquistador ancestor in their house. I bet you can be your true white self in Europe. All the race tension bullshit pretty much originates from burgerland.

we wuz white and shit

>Possessions and money are just spook anyway
Give me all your stuff. Wire all your money to me. PM me and we can set up the bank account details cuckboy.

You are kidding right?