Justin Trudeau is a real man, an intelligent human being and an all around great guy

Justin Trudeau is a real man, an intelligent human being and an all around great guy.

Donald Trump, the ill-tempered chump (who has a penis that's a stump) wishes that he could be half the man that Justin is.

Like it or not, Americunts, you can try to deny these simple truths that I've put forward but I doubt that you can provide a convincing argument to suggest otherwise.

In b4, "Canada is full of libtard cucks". Please. We have "niggers" and Muslims in Canada and they integrate just fine. We aren't infested with gangstas and terrorists like the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ve04-BcEP94
strawpoll.me/13063578
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/nuttall-and-korody-free-after-b-c-judge-overturns-terror-convictions-1.3700599
archive.is/w0wmX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Justin has been a disaster. He got "muh 50,000". When I walked the streets of my city 4 years ago, It would be a rare sight to see a Burka/Hijab, now its like 25% of all women. Stop.

This is what Canada is, retard. If you don't like it, why not move somewhere else? The Canadian identity IS multiculturalism.

TRUDOE IS A REAL MAN

-beta leaf

At least try with your bait next time

Canada is a meme.

For those that disagree, do you have any better arguments? I know the DJT crowd isn't exactly known for their critical thinking.

This bait is so bad that it's actually pretty fucking hilarious. Have a (You), my friend.

He's going for a fucking run. What's so wrong about it? You sad Americunts need to try harder. Perhaps take a long look at your pathetic life before you post.

youtu.be/Ve04-BcEP94

Do you not see how petty what you're posting is? Are you suggesting he's dressed like these women?

user, I bet you couldn't wear shorts like this without your fat fucking legs swallowing them.

>take a long look at your pathetic life
Says the Canadian

I hate to agree with JT but those are comfy as fuck running shorts. You'd know that if you were capable of running.

You're on the wrong side, bucko.

This is a fucking leader. Appropriate length shorts with quad muscles and leg hair running with an injured vet. Trudeau is a bitch with pale, flabby little quads running with a manlet.

uh oh looks like leaf gots into the maple syrups again! listen to him all riled up on that sugar buzz

Sorry, but your post is dumb and as are you.

Keep laughing. At the end of the day, you can't seem to put a coherent argument together.

hes such a dreamboat

a real life disney prince

that doesnt even make sense user. are you seriously butthurt that i like your president?

canada is weird.

Learn the difference between multiculturalism and communalism you fucking handicapped.
Doesn't even know the fucking words he uses.

fuck this cunt

string him up on a pole

He's a goddamn national embarrassment, just like his Communist dad and his groupie whore of a mother.

How doesn't it make sense? You are some basement dweller judging somebody else's looks even though you are probably a disgusting lagoon creature yourself. Let's be real here.

Gary from Canada is a shit A SHIT!

America is hurting so I can understand this response from you. xD

>You are some basement dweller judging somebody else's looks even though you are probably a disgusting lagoon creature yourself. Let's be real here.

why so triggered leafy, projection maybe? your mad at this president because hes a chad compared to your ugly lardassed self?

You don't get the whole meme thing do you ?

Her and Wynne can fuck off any day now

It's "you're" you fucking inbred.

shut the fuck up justin

>doesnt have an argument so decides to critique spelling even though its clear what bong meant
>is clearly a triggered cuck as he was called out on his projection of basement dwelling lard ass

top kek

Learn the difference between "you're" and "your". I believe we learned that in Elementary school.

>still not a rebuttal
>still not an argument

learn to sage your shit newfag, no one cares about your obese fatty balding tears.

Nice try, Harry Potter. You are wrong and you know it.

Say hi to Hermione at Hogwarts for me.

Justin Trudeau is a scabby know nothing infestation on a lepers crotch.

His wife is a huge headed chubby cow who thinks she's talented when she's caterwauling and shrieking like a mongaloid retard

His appereance is so badass and alpha. This is why he is hot.

Justin from Canada.

Donald Chump BTFO'd

Canada is shit. I know because i live here. But would i move to say... America, or Norway, or anywhere else?

No.

Justin, is that you?

As someone who regularly posts bait threads, I can say that this is a very weak bait thread.

Come on, you're a Leaf, you should be able to do better.

Sage

I'd trade Trudeau for Trump any day, I'd even add a gallon of maple syrup and 10 hockey sticks

DRUMBLED FLORUMPF TWO SCOOPS!

No beaver pelts? Stop trying to be a cheep ass.

Says burger.

I feel bad for Americans and how hurt they are.

It's also sort of funny seeing JDT supporters voting for someone that doesn't even have their own interests in mind. I mean, how retarded do you have to be?

It's kinda funny how you spent an hour and 40 minutes backing up your shitty bait thread

What's wrong with that? Do you have anything better to do than sit around on Sup Forums while touching your dick?

*covers webcam with post-it note*

>t. leaf

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON???!??!?

>this thread

this is the apice of all mankind.
only betas are afraid to love

>strawpoll.me/13063578
Would you prefer a board similar to Sup Forums, but with no access granted to Canadians?

help me in eed to leave this country NOW PLEASE HELP

Actually, I met someone who works with tracking down terrorists and said we are riddled with them. They're just waiting to act.

We do have a nigger problem; look at our most wanted lists. 95% are niggers and Arabs.
Grow up. This whole post reeks of childish pseudo intellectual bullshit.

> (OP)
>Actually, I met someone who works with tracking down terrorists and said we are riddled with them. They're just waiting to act.
>We do have a nigger problem; look at our most wanted lists. 95% are niggers and Arabs.
>Grow up. This whole post reeks of childish pseudo intellectual bullshit.

Sure you did.

I'm so happy with him I would put money on PM Trudeau against any other prime minister or president in the ring.

He could obliterate trump in a boxing ring.

Check out this goof thinks that CSIS, RCMP and DND are loose lipped about terrorists.

I notice we don't have a terrorism problem in our country at least not under Justin's watch.

He's also Prime Minister until 2023
>scheer

It's going to be pretty funny when you get exploded by a muslim for being such a huge faggot

>
>It's going to be pretty funny when you get exploded by a muslim for being such a huge faggot

You're buying into bullshit, user. Fucking retarded Yankee.

>cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/nuttall-and-korody-free-after-b-c-judge-overturns-terror-convictions-1.3700599

>In her ruling, Bruce said the RCMP aided and abetted the pair, going to "enormous effort," including providing inducements like an elaborate escape plan and offers of jobs.

>Bruce said to call the couple "unsophisticated" would be generous. The court heard that both were former drug addicts, living in poverty and relative isolation.

>"The police decided they had to aggressively engineer the plan for Nuttall and Korordy and make them think it was their own.

>"The spectre of the defendants serving a life sentence for a crime that the police manufactured by exploiting their vulnerabilities ... is offensive to our concept of fundamental justice," wrote Bruce.

Fuck off Gary, nobody likes you

Please archive media renowned for bad journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/w0wmX

except it literally quotes the judge you autistic nordfag

>replying to himself
kek

The Canadian identity is a social contract based on a standard of behavior, you fucking invalid.

That social contact includes celebrating central/foundational values such as multiculturalism.

No it doesn't. It allows for free representation so long as those elements don't infringe on others. We succeed despite our differences, based on the rationality in common interest. It's about putting your entrenched medieval old-world cultural bullshit aside long enough to accomplish mutual goals.
Again, despite multiculturalism, not because of it.

t. a communist

"you don't have to agree with me, but if you don't, then you're wrong!"

Lol your country is led by a senile old man and oil tycoons. That's gonna work out well.

"Cheeeeezzzeee!"

The leader of Canada has spoken, go fuck dogs Canuks

When was the last time anything important happened in Canada?
The only reason we're getting bombed and shot up is because nobody gives a shit about your country. Go break off of us and float back to Europe

I'm not here for the b8, I'm here to drop a meme

>multiculturalism is Canada
His dad is the one who put multiculturalism into place, his dad is also one of 5 PMs who have been outted from Vote of No Confidence

Sequels hardly live up to the original. They normally just ride on hype until it gets old, while riding a wave of support from people that see Jesus on the Shroud of Turin instead of a brown stain on a mattress.

Multiculturalism is the bedrock of our great nation.
I'm expressing things that the MAJORITY of Canadian agree with about our country. Do some Alt-right canucks disagree with me... so do many Buggers like you but that doesn't make me the misanthrope.

The real question is can Justin actually lead an army and win a war. If not hes no leader just another puppet for the war theatre

Preach it burger! Bush was the same way, and in both cases the originals were no good either

If your ratings drop, you win

Saying it won't make it so, you naive dipshit, nor is i an argument. Working towards mutual goals is the bedrock of this great nation. Look at the default mode of behavior when humans encounter opposing viewpoints.
We are obligated to co-exist for the sake of survival, because of shared beliefs, not contradictions. Not one Canadian is under any obligation to celebrate shit.