It's impossible to reason with you people...

It's impossible to reason with you people. It's impossible to loosen the grip of paranoia and insanity that drives your basic thought processes. Regardless of the method, the response is always aggressive and of bountiful ignorance.

When dialog is impossible, action is the only recourse. You were given the opportunity to acknowledge the criminality and treason within your ranks, and you refused to do so. The full power of the government will come down on Donald Trump and his minions, with or without your cooperation. You've only made it harder on yourself by following every meme and accusing everything of being fake news.

I pity you. I pity someone who allowed themselves to be dominated by a foreign government. And not by physical means, which is far more excusable. You were dominated by intellectual means. Not even particularly sophisticated ones, either. They simply tapped into the innate paranoia of the conservative mind and pumped it full of fear and doubt. You even fear your own kind now. You don't even believe your own news sources like Fox or Wall Street Journal. You've been so deeply damaged by their program that it'll take you years to come out of this sustained sense of distrust and rage that they've poisoned you with.

Weak creatures should always be pitied when taken advantage of. But they should never forget their place.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
youtube.com/watch?v=xKrlfqWzE4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good luck with that. The vast majority of the police and military voted for Trump. The vast majority of veterans voted for Trump. The vast majority of whites(the people who conquered blacks and mexicans) voted for Trump.
>Weak creatures should always be pitied when taken advantage of. But they should never forget their place.
Dear God start that civil war ffs.
archive.is/dBehg

Irrelevant. They swore an oath to uphold the constitution and the law. Any of them who refuse to do it will be placed under arrest for failing to follow the orders of a superior.

>The irony

Kys

>Any of them who refuse to do it will be placed under arrest
By whom you idiot?

youtube.com/watch?v=xKrlfqWzE4c

Do you literally think that some low-level grunts are going to do any of the arresting of these government officials? They wouldn't even be allowed on the White House grounds.

They'll be arrested by the FBI, the same people who have been investigating him.

>the constitution
it's funny when people that have never read it pretend to know what it says

You want the truth? you have to go deeper.

>You don't even believe your own news sources like Fox or Wall Street Journal.
>when a newfig wants to act tough

For those who to;dr
>Your whole rationalizing of the world is due to paranoia.
>Another government is the responsible of it.
>You don't want to acknowledge that I'm right and you're wrong.
Also, op, chances are that if a bunch of people randomly selected from a group disagree or straight up mock you, they aren't the ones who are wrong, calling out "Paranoia" is the same symptom you suffer. Although I don't find the "both sides are doing the same and are equally terrible" argument compelling I'm just trying to tell you that you are a huge faggot and should use actual facts or reasons more than the casual: "You'll see you are wrong and we are right because of X" we've been hearing a long time now.
Again, off yourself please.

transcendent faggotry.

Wow, that really corrected my record.

A shekel for a good goy.

What's the most controversial opinion you have, shill?

Until the Don part I was 100% sure OP was talking about lefties.

Then I realized he was one.

toppest keks

You in the pic.

>Write four paragraphs
>Manage to say nothing

What is the meaning of this

Yet here you still are, for some reason fruitlessly, pointlessly wagging your finger at us, like a spastic special needs kid.

HAHA WSJ almost a good bait post.

How about the commies just leave us alone with all their social experiments. You do not know whats best for us. We do not need our "class interests" explained to us. We just want to be left alone, leave the system as is while liberals want to impose their will on us. We dont impose our will on liberals. We subtract problems while liberals add problems. Conservatism is Americans default position while liberalism is subversive and requires indoctrination. We dont want to hold hands and pick flowers with you in a communist system. We despise you. We dont want to be friends.
>TL:DR. Leave us the fuck alone commies.

Riddled with grammar mistakes. Stop acting so pragmatic and edgy you fucking larper.

Do you have a inferiority complex or do you not get enough attention from your parents? Is this where your start getting tattoos and piercings?

Summerfags should go get some friends instead of pathetically baiting.

You shit dick liberals don't stand a chance.

k bye

Kys shill
On second thought, don't. Your number is almost up.

Good thing James Cuckmey told President Trump on three separate occasions that he is not under investigation lmao