What is CNN even doing at this point?

What is CNN even doing at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/happy-ramadan-start-2017-end-10261128
archive.is/RMOpn
muftinews.com/10-ways-to-respect-a-muslim-the-ultimate-guide-to-not-offending-muslims/
archive.is/wnEi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are they? I want to do all of them!

this.

Eat delicious smelling food in their presence and casually offering them some.

Convenient.

What is this? Are they providing the public how to offend the muslims?

How do you say "your prophet was a disgusting pedophile" in arabic?

Are we just now realizing this?

2 DIE QUIETLY WHEN THEY BLOW YOU UP

1 SING THEN OASIS TO SOOTHE THEIR OPPRESSED MUDSLIME MINDS, ITS NOT THEIR FAULT THAT ISLAM IS FUNDAMENTALLY OPPOSED TO EVERYTHING ABOUT WESTERN CIVILIZATION AND THAT THEY WILL NEVER INTEGRATE WITH BUT RATHER CONQUER THE SJW LIBERAL PUSSIES AS KAFIR INFIDEL SCUM

>Muslim friends
???

Deus vult

Numbers 1 through 10

Don't mention the bombs!

Wow, so a Muslim won't be upset when you wish him a happy Muslim thing?

وكان محمد الاستغلال الجنسي للأطفال مثيرة للاشمئزاز

I hope to never see one in person.

Keeping people safe. Don't you know what Muslims so when they're offended?

Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal.

This is nothing compared to the Mirror UK's trollery two days ago right after the Manchester Butchering.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/happy-ramadan-start-2017-end-10261128

I'm not even white and this made me so angry I smashed my entire room.

Always archive sources with a reputation for trash journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/RMOpn

Western countries should ban all shoes. We must force people to walk on eggshells.

I like to tell myself that CNN and the Deep State is just trying to keep the lid on things a little longer to line up the rest of their pawns before cranking up the pressure and letting it explode, the result culminating in a Total War against Islam. You know, so that Israel can have their Greater Israel.

But there's another part of me saying no, that's not it. What's really happened is that they've lost control of their SJW golem and it's running out of control and won't stop until it's destroyed the planet, including its former master.

>muslim friends
what are the accusing me of?

Cringe as fuck bro

not original, but still underrated

>offend Muslim
>ALLAHUACK*nail bomb explosion*
>should've listened to the list

CNN articles and headlines seem to be getting closer and closer to buzzfeed tier "news".

Give something new to say.

t. ACHMED SANCHEZ

digging a giant grave. hopefully we put them in it before they put us in it

What about trucks of peace?

Kek, are they seriously suggesting that it would be okay to say that to a Muslim, but not the Christian equivalent to a Christian?

Muslim coworkers?hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

They know they're dying, so they just publish whatever nonsense they think will attract readers. See: two scoops.

Sorry CNN, I'm not on welfare.

we need to stop them from doing whatever they are trying to do

UMM IT WAS JUST WORKPLACE VIOLENCE NOT TERRORISM YOU RACIST

Wait, what happened?

What the fuck is this shit? lol, CNN is like the cracked magazine of news orgs

That's exactly what they're saying.

i can't read fucking scribbles user

fuck ramadan

these cunts are in a perpetual state of being outraged & offended, tell you what offends me, is when they explode British children into dog meat, sick of this shit in the media at the moment, the more of a danger they become the more were told to respect them, fuck off.

The very first Canadian post that made sence.
Mark this day down in history guys.

That looks fucking delicious. Why does allah hate his own people? Is he a cunt?

>fasting from sunup to sundown every day
I've never understood this. Do they eat at night, or do they just not eat at all for a month?

fukken THESE

They don't sleep, they're too busy making bombs and raping women.

Muslims should ingest Mo fecal material twixt allowed hours.

I think he means you'd need to also be a Muslim since they only employ family members

So the article wouldn't matter, you would be fasting unless you wanted beating.

WE NEED THEIR CONTROL STATION TO ISSUE A HADITH WHERE THEY ALSO CANT EAT AT NIGHT

CLEAR EM ALL OUT IN A MONTH

Read this:

muftinews.com/10-ways-to-respect-a-muslim-the-ultimate-guide-to-not-offending-muslims/

Fucking this. Just issue a fatwa declaring all mudlimes are to abstain from food and drink for a solid month under penalty of allahs wrath/beheading. We can rejoice in being rid of mudslimes once and for all!

Give me some ideas.

why the fuck would you starve on purpose

>the stress from not eating drives the muslims into a jihadist rage, blowing up everything within a mile

>Work with Muslims
>Ramadan hits, all of them are in bad moods
>"Hey guys, you're fasting right? Do you guys get laid during ramadan?"
>"Eh, you're not supposed to during the day. You fast from everything. Girls included.."
>"So eating a girl out with be a rama-don't, not a rama-do?"
>One guys laughs, the other guy stares daggers at me

Because they think it lets them understand the suffering of poor people, instead of donating to charity or something. Kind of like shooting yourself in the foot once a year to know what it's like to suffer.

I don't know but it's hilarious in hot and dry countries because a lot of them die from dehydration.

how about they stop blowing people up

maybe then there would be no suffering!

>sence
>making fun of leafs

>inb4 'it was autocorrect'

it's not even a fast though. I routinely skip breakfast+lunch on busy days and just end up eating a big dinner. They are consuming the same amount of calories as they would otherwise. It's such a retarded religious custom

Kek. They seem to be causing a lot of suffering

That's like saying "happy christmas" doesn't offend christians.

The equivalent would be saying "happy unspecified month".

>tfw muslims are having the dietary habits that I already have.

posers.

And liberals will explain away publishing this while demanding Christians bow down to whatever degenerate fag shit they come up with next.

We should make June a different month. Happy don't rape goats month?

Call them out for Cultural Appropriation!

The one staring daggers is planning to jihad you

Blasphemy=fun

kek. put that on a hallmark card.

Excuse me, but using their language is cultural appropriation.

You are being problematic

>He doesn't know about the two scoops incident.
An overreach of executive power!
FUCK BROMALD BLUMRPF!

archive.is/wnEi0

We as a society need to start asking why we are being forced to accommodate other cultures. There has to be a counter narrative or else this will never stop.

Based Wendy's

Why does nobody give a shit about me being offended?

>we're happy to announce we are not at war with muslim holidays like we are against christian ones

CNN doesnt even hide it

Because you won't murder innocent children when you throw a temper tantrum, silly!

Hitler gave a shit when the polish started killing innocent Germans before ww2

Atheists must declare holy war on non-secular holidays!

This shit wouldn't be happening if america and the UK wouldn't have been lead by jewish ass kissers around that time.

This. Who does CNN think they are?

White people at it again.

Spreading communist propaganda. As they have been doing for years.

That was a specific complaint of the "French" jihadi nog who murdered a policeman and his wife in front of the policeman's child and then sat moaning on facebook live in the policeman's house.

Wendy's has always been my favorite fast food place, but they have Sup Forums blocked on their wifi.

Bullshit. Sup Forums works fine at mine. Complain.

Happy Ramalama-ding-dong, you dirty goat-fuckers!

Happy Ramadan! In honor of this holy month, I will sacrifice hogs to Athena and Zeus every day except the last, on which I will forge a bronze statue offering to Aphrodite.

نبيكم قذر محب للاطفال

There isn't really a word for pedophile in arabic.

go figure

In actual fact they see shoes as dirty and throw them at people they want to insult.

>There isn't really a word for pedophile in arabic.

top jej

Kek.
Is there no word for rape either?

now i know ten way to offend muslims this month

Kek to be fair a subtle redpill with the "get flogged or whipped if you don't fast"

i dont even speak arabis but i know that translates to muhamid

Who gives a fuck about these fasting faggots? I fast from 7 PM to 9~10 AM every single fucking day of my life. And by fasting I mean I eat and drink absolutely nothing.

The Ramadan fasting rules are so fucking lose they're nothing strenuous unless you'll be doing hard physical labor. Which, as we all know, muslims do not do.

You mean 10 simple tricks to piss of Muslims