STOP APPROPRIATING THE CULTURE OF THE USA!!!

That's right faggots. Today is National Hamburger Day in United States of America, and yet you europoors think you can tell truly free people how to make a burger!

This is by definition cultural appropriation!

>Cultural appropriation is the adoption or use of the elements of one culture by members of another culture.[1] Cultural appropriation, often framed as cultural misappropriation, is sometimes portrayed as harmful and is claimed to be a violation of the collective intellectual property rights of the originating culture.[2][3][4][5] Often unavoidable when multiple cultures come together, cultural appropriation can include using other cultures' traditions, fashion, symbols, language, and cultural songs without permission.[6] According to critics of the practice, cultural (mis)appropriation differs from acculturation, assimilation, or cultural exchange in that the "appropriation" or "misappropriation" refers to the adoption of these cultural elements in a colonial manner: elements are copied from a minority culture by members of a dominant culture, and these elements are used outside of their original cultural context—sometimes even against the expressly stated wishes of representatives of the originating culture.[5][7][8][9]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_appropriation

So why are you europoors trying to tell us how to make OUR national dish on OUR tv channels?

GET YOUR OWN CULTURE AND STOP STEALING OUR CULTURE because you lost yours to Mohammed!

youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s

FIRE UP THOSE TWITTER FEEDS AND LET THEM KNOW THAT THE USA IS NOT A POLITICALLY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT FOR CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

I'm pretty sure the Danish invented the hamburger

well stop playing for military AND cultural victory

>Hamburg
>Denmark

Am I missing something here?

>cultural victory
You're joking right? Your culture is shit. Your police cannot even describe the suspects of crimes without going to jail.

"Hjernevask"

Day of the Swedish meatball when?

>National Hamburger day

Wait, when did this become a thing?

It originated in New Haven, Connecticut, in 1900. It was called a Hamburger because the guy who made it was the son of German immigrants from Hamburg.

Pretty sure you two cucks are wrong. I thought you europoors were supposed to be educated and all. Unless you're some somali rapefugee shitposting on an american hamburger recipe image board.

listen, americans in general should be raised and taught to not be sensitive twats, we are what we are, fat, belligerent, annoying, whatever other countries think of us, but we shouldn't be sensitive, this whole world has appropriated everything, and you are lucky enough to be alive at this time, right now, enjoy it man. were on top again, let them have their fun.

HAHA FUCK YOU, WE'VE NICKED IT SONNY

u wot m8? u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.

Dude I hope shariablue is paying you extra today, but it's America first now.

>I'm pretty sure the Danish invented the hamburger
No, that's bacon you're thinking of, the Danish invented bacon.

>any kind of fries
chips

yeah well, after watching that vid, I'm less than impressed

no fucking ketchup? grilled onions?

HOW MUCH FUCKING SALT AND PEPEPR??

the actual meat bit looked preddy gud though m9

and he lives near stevie nigger and kanye nigger, kek. he's gone full fag

Tell us more about being paki in the UK. You eat Halal burgers or what?

just kebabs made from schoolgirls

>the actual meat bit looked preddy gud though m9
Yeah meat was alright for sure. Then he turned his "american personality" on, and shit up a staple.

>and he lives near stevie nigger and kanye nigger, kek. he's gone full fag
Cuck confirmed.

imagine taking pride in your non-existant culture

or maybe you enjoy nicki minaj or mac donalds, then fair enough

Day of the moving van
>IKEA OUT

did you see how they cut the video in the middle? he starts with 3 american meaty treaties, half way through he has 6

>did I tell anyone about my burger reataurant yet?

wonder how much he charges for one?

Oh yeah me more about Algerian/nigger/sandnigger france. How trucks/machetes/sharia squads did you dodge today? How does that view of the Eiffel Tower look with all its bullet proof glass?

Cheese eating surrender monkeys should stfu!

What's your latest tourism projection numbers? (DO NOT INCLUDE GERMAN/EU DICK SUCKING NUMBERS FOR MUH UNITED EUROPE)