Well Sup Forums?

>inb4 fake news
here's five different sources

>latimes.com/nation/la-na-refugee-resettlement-increase-20170527-story.html

>.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-refugee-restriction-limit-quietly-lifted-state-department-jennifer-smith-a7760091.html

>rt.com/usa/389902-refugees-us-increase/

>thehill.com/homenews/administration/335391-state-department-quietly-drops-refugee-admission-quotas-report

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/jennifer-smith-ab41a412
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/112065.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjIyaDx7pPUAhXH3SYKHQRMB5sQFggeMAA&usg=AFQjCNGKD89rLs3MVPRpbxpjoQlL5ldWxA&sig2=h1vxa1HorI47FBgqEqQLOA
seattletimes.com/nation-world/us-lifts-limit-on-number-of-refugees-allowed/
thenews.com.pk/latest/207030-State-Department-quietly-lifts-limit-on-refugees-entering-the-US
washingtonexaminer.com/state-department-lifts-limit-on-refugees-entering-the-us/article/2624310
infowars.com/state-dept-lifts-limit-on-refugee-admissions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FPBP
/thread

Honestly, the Syrians are less violent than the blacks. As long as we're only sending them to shitholes like Los Angeles, New Orleans, Baltimore, eastern DC, southern Chicago...it's not really going to make things worse.

This was bound to happen sooner or later.

Bullshit, nigger. They will send them to states like Idaho, Ohio, Texas, NC to turn those states blue.

While this is slightly alarming and definitely opposite of what most would think Trump would stand for, refugee resettlement is nowhere near the destabilizing numbers seen even Europe or even close to the scope of the problem presented by illegal immigration and even legal immigration.

Fake news

This is blatantly fake news. There is no Jennifer L Smith in the state department, nor is there an office of refugee admissions it seems.

1/2

Has Trump or his staff said anything about this? This would be a huge slap to the face of his voters, I knew a bunch of people who voted for him based on this issue alone. Hillary wanted to increase the number of shitskins coming in.

2/2

Unlike Europe, these refugees are actually coming from Syria? Doubt it.

Good, we will send you 1 million Syrians and 4 million africans. Dont be rascist and accept cultural enrichment

That's my point. The US "resettling refugees" is absolutely nothing like the free ticket given to the refugees by the EU. These people will be properly vetted to the Nth degree and will probably assimilate.

Why the fuck would we take anyone who isn't a Syrian national?

Nvm I get your point.

linkedin.com/in/jennifer-smith-ab41a412

because a linkedin account is impossible to fake right?

>
>Bullshit, nigger. They will send them to states like Idaho, Ohio, Texas, NC to turn those states blue.
Ha they wont survive 5 minutes in rural Texas. They will be at the bottom of a well or hanging from a tree so fast they won't know what hit them.

And then their kids will explode once they are old enough to read the quran.

Honestly, how many times do we need to go through this same process before you idiots realize that you can't allow people from other countries into yours?

This is the state dept phone directory.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/112065.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjIyaDx7pPUAhXH3SYKHQRMB5sQFggeMAA&usg=AFQjCNGKD89rLs3MVPRpbxpjoQlL5ldWxA&sig2=h1vxa1HorI47FBgqEqQLOA
Updated 5/26/2017

maybe they'll let in Christian refugees for once
or white South Africans?

who knows

not necessarily a bad thing so long as it isn't more blacks or sandniggers

Fuck off retard. We don't want immigrants period. Idgaf even if they are nice ppl

Trump is a kike puppet. Nothing new

>tfw going to have to physically hold back from slaughtering mudslime scum

Idk how im going to manage

Watch it be white refugees from South Africa being granted asylum in the US amidst fear of land confiscation reforms and violence from the native blacks.

I could totally see the media spinning it as "Trump breaks campaign promise on refugee quotas!"

I don't get it. Why can't the refugees just stay in FEMA camps?

>probably

You know they won't

>Backpedaling this hard
We don't need anybody coming in.

Just in case there was any doubt that there are shills on Sup Forums

Fucking oblivious

Americans about to get raked

lmao and you thought you were going to escape the bullshit the rest of the previously-white world has to deal with

>The 2017 fiscal year has so far seen 45,732 refugees enter the US, nearing Trump’s preferred limit of 50,000, less than half of the current limit of 110,000 annually.

He lowered the amount we were taking by more than half

Trump and Bannon aren't letting this stand. This sounds like something some Obama flunky holdover is doing to undermine the administration. Give it a few days.

Ive been on Sup Forums since 2012 and Ive always supported the idea of the US taking in white South African and Rhodesian refugees. In fact its the only form of US immigration I approve of. It will only strengthen white, conservative identity in the US, which is what we greatly need right now.

Shitskins and lefty Eurocucks can go fuck themselves.

Didn't he say in the past that he wanted to help Syrian Christians?

is that what it is though? i'm not clicking any of that shit. i think we need to be more concerned with REMOVING people before we start bringing in more.

>Experts are also concerned about the near-complete halt in interviews and screenings by the State Department and the Department of Homeland Security, which is required for refugees to complete the application process.

>“Only people with urgent cases are being screened and interviewed,” Kekic said. “Unless we continue to add people to the pipeline, we aren’t certain if we will be able to even meet the level of 50,000 refugees entering the U.S. for fiscal year 2018.”

Wow, did anybody here, pro or anti Trump, actually read the article or just the headline? It's fake fucking news.

The headline is meant to lead the conclusion that Trump has just ordered 600 more refugees per week into the country.

Then the article reveals that admissions we're 85,000 in King Nigger's final year and they are so much lower now that the government couldn't even hit 50k if it wanted to, and that's entirely leaving aside the fact that the travel ban is STILL in the 9th circuit (which the article also mentions).

So basically, fucking read this shit instead of just the headline you dumb niggers

Fuck. Goddamn it Trump is a shill for the kikes

Can confirm. I live in a little corn town in Indiana and they gave us 4 of them.

However I'm hopping that trump can see the writing on the wall with the upcoming war in Europe and is setting the ground work for a massive wave of white immigrants which is bound to happen.

Fucking 5th dimensional chess is real after all, isn't it?

need more sources

Here.

seattletimes.com/nation-world/us-lifts-limit-on-number-of-refugees-allowed/

thenews.com.pk/latest/207030-State-Department-quietly-lifts-limit-on-refugees-entering-the-US

washingtonexaminer.com/state-department-lifts-limit-on-refugees-entering-the-us/article/2624310

BONUS: INFOWARS for you especially stubborn fucks.

infowars.com/state-dept-lifts-limit-on-refugee-admissions/