N0 T@x F0r BI@x Thread 4

OP killed the meme in the last post, by making it appear on google. We need a new hashtag.

Original idea as follows;
>start tweeting (hashtag)N0T@xF0rBI@x
>Imply blacks shouldn't pay any taxes until the government adressed racism in the USA
>No property taxes, sales taxes etc
>Spread to the rest of the world, as indigenous people shouldn't pay taxes AKA WE WUZ THE FIRST PEOPLEZ N SHIET
>Blacks USA and world wide refuse to pay taxes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NzspsovNvII
blackmattersus.com/14126-teen-artist-and-activist-berneisha-hooker-stands-for-black-rights/
twitter.com/search?q=noblacktax&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Is this how we rid the welfare system? Dont blacks rarely pay tax anyways

bump

>hashtag d0n't t4x bl4ck5
r8

bump

Keep the same hashtag, it will disappear off google in a few hours.

true, but there is a big problem with your argument. at least 90% of all murders in DC are of black males. The killer is black like 95% of the time. Black people NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE. Even if they witness a murder of an innocent black child they won't say shit most of the time. They are taught never talk to the police. The only time Witnesses will talk to the police and help bring a killer to justice is if the cops arrest the victim for murder or obstruction of justice. Then to avoid a lengthy prison sentence they will tell who the killer was.

White people typically mind their own business, but will report very serious crimes to the police without a second thought.

I think he's just obfuscating it

Put all the victim names under the photos so normies will google Seth.

no, it won't

Everyone say hi to our newest fan.

*arrest the witness*

From previous thread
And
>Can someone wake up early tomorrow (I'm on vacation) and make threads like this to make Sup Forums look innocent? The idea is that they should get as few replies as possible.

Can't tax kangz and queenz, taxes are for the invading whites.

Blacks are above tax non-sense

>Jeremy Christian murders a victory

I like how they take murder, stand on the victims graves, and scream in a totally opposite direction.

Why are we pushing this?

Because you guys have black dick on your mind 24/7 that you have nothing better to do than push another worthless meme for media attention.

Moist of them get EIC and welfare anyway, they already get more taxes and gibs back then they will ever put in.

youtu.be/NzspsovNvII

for the lulz

and then there's this faggot

You musn't forget the importance of entertainment

the thread will be linked anyway

Probably some Antifa who thinks hes recruiting niggers into communism or something, who cares, it stirs racial tensions so its good.

Exactly.

Harambe Memorial Day

Hilarious user. You guys have fun now; wouldn't want to ruin your entertainment.

Bump Lmao I can't wait to see this thing blow up

Bump

brilliant. just need to add some names

no taxation without representation, could work too,
tell then that blacks are not represented by cheetos man.
sage

Simply putting things in motion with a little bit of chaos using the dumbest people we can. Enjoy the fireworks.. I know I will :)))

Claim that all black mothers should have a free car because they don't have husbands that can provide it.

You people aren't even meming anymore.

This entire thread has produced ZERO memes to be posted and tweeted.

Fuck this.

Believe it or not, even if it fails it makes people think because this is literally a BLM-tier initiative. You didn't know Sup Forums is BLM now?

Rally the squad

GUYS GUYS!

THERE IS NOT A SUBREDDIT FOR #NOTAXFORBLACKSYET!

>SOMEONE GO CLAIM THIS SHIT NOW!
SOMEONE GO CLAIM THIS SHIT NOW!

Post NoTaxForBlacks meme's on subreddit, it will kick off like vanilla ice did

>LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK
LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK

Blacks don't work so how does this?

/r/NoTaxForBlacks

Sup Forums NEEDS TO GET ON THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!

LET'S CONTROL THIS SUBREDDIT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

make a syrup brand called Afro-Delight, marketing it on Twitter etc, when the product arives it is just cocoa butter in a dispoable tupperware container, or sealable freezer bag with Afro-Delight written on the side in black permanent marker

bump

>Weaken trumps government
This seems like an infiltration plan.
>something something we're not your army

DOes anyone have a confirmed reddit account without a history of shitposting?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Create a new email, new reddit account, create new subreddit.

Possible?

No, leddit requires a 30 day old account to create a subreddit. I have a 30 day old account, but I use it exclusively for holohoax denial posts

can we buy accounts from china or some shit?

Why are you trying to subvert Trump?

You don't get it. It's not about receiving moneys from these people you daft cunt. If we wanted that, we would make another shoe line or something ridiculous of the sort.. This is about redpilling the souls that have not received the red pill yet. FUCK!!!

I'm a big enough faggot to have one

here have this one

un-BerneishaHooker
pw-blacktax

Berneisha Hooker is
blackmattersus.com/14126-teen-artist-and-activist-berneisha-hooker-stands-for-black-rights/

>implying this would subvert Trump
This would only make BLM and those who support them more ridiculous.

OP killed the meme in the last post, by making it appear on google. We need a new hashtag.

Original idea as follows;
>start tweeting (hashtag)N0T@xF0rBI@x
>Imply blacks shouldn't pay any taxes until the government adressed racism in the USA
>No property taxes, sales taxes etc
>Spread to the rest of the world, as indigenous people shouldn't pay taxes AKA WE WUZ THE FIRST PEOPLEZ N SHIET
>Blacks USA and world wide refuse to pay taxes

/r/NoTaxForBlacks subreddit domain is available for the taking

We have nothing to lose but our capital gains.

twitter.com/search?q=noblacktax&src=typd

this hashtag has existed for a while (so semi legit)

new hashtag is;
#no t_x FROM bl__ks

over 50% of adult Americans dont pay any taxes

with blacks its probably 80%

Man I already made a tumblr with the old one

They're already ridiculous. People like you are giving them attention.
The best thing you could do is "unify" us under trump,and if you want to be nefarious, do it within that guise.

The left has shown it doesn't want to unify. Even the fucking republicans aren't unifying. That ship has sailed, you naive bitch

Then keep it, it's fine. Make enough pages and Sup Forums will be pushed down the search results

>burn it down
You're a faggot and young. The republicans can unite under a common message, and the democrats are holding together just to oppose trump.
The first year isn't even over yet. Be patient and work on the best overall conditions, like eliminiating the blacks and mexicans as ticks, like, idk, educating them and giving them jobs?