BuzzFeed attacking us rn

BuzzFeed attacking us rn
not gonna lie it seemed accurate

.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiznOfD9ZPUAhUJ4SYKHUwuCpoQFggwMAI&url=https://www.quora.com/How-does-YouTube-calculate-its-views&usg=AFQjCNGiOEn4hq-YietSF8DyNG6iGMZ6Ww&sig2=thy4G9SW2CwLvj4FAFwiag
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hearing and seeing the words faggot and autismo
>in a Buzzfeed video

Could this be used against them? Isn't that supposed to be triggering?

>implying I would watch anything from buzzfeed
give me the two scoops about it

>buzzfeed
>us
go home viral marketer

no one cares about you irrelevant faggots

report marketing threads

>Us
Nice try buzzfeed, nobody here uses the slang "Rn"

Sage'd

Remember back in 5th grade when you were assigned your first real research project? Then students would present their research to the class as part of their grade? Everything presented was half-assed and misleading with no real content behind it.

This video is like a 5th grader's research report on Sup Forums.

Weak and pathetic.
Are they even trying?

Fuck off if you're not going to rehost it, you shill piece of human garbage. I'm not giving buzzfeed any clicks just because they made some worthless bait video

Opened the video, disliked & closed the video.

Oh Damn, just like me.

Attacking what? They aren't doing shit.

lol "cucked again"
>by some other beta cuck

this video was painfull and i wouldnt call this guy a beta. betas are useless as men, and this guy isnt useless. he just seems new to the dating game.

wait, Buzzfeed? Is this the same prestigious investigative journalism Buzzfeed that did this?

This's pretty much spot on and you all know it. Just admit it.
Pretty sad huh

>getting off to anime titties in the bathroom on your smartphone
this isn't Sup Forums, OP

>Implying i would even get a date from dating sites in the first place

But it's not. who the fuck says "lulz" anymore? Why would people waste thousands of dollars to flatter her? and most importantly, why the FUCK would you fap on your phone and in public? How is any of this spot on?

This, but make sure you use adblock and if you don't want shit like it popping up in your recommended videos, delete it from your history.

sorry mang, the slang of my school has taken over me

Also, I'm fairly certain if you only watch if for a second, it doesn't count as a view.
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiznOfD9ZPUAhUJ4SYKHUwuCpoQFggwMAI&url=https://www.quora.com/How-does-YouTube-calculate-its-views&usg=AFQjCNGiOEn4hq-YietSF8DyNG6iGMZ6Ww&sig2=thy4G9SW2CwLvj4FAFwiag
>YouTube: The Google-owned video network counts a view after a user has watched a video for “around” 30 seconds.

BETAFEED

Nice projection.

What the fuck is this? What the fuck are we gonna do about this?

Can someone shame buzzfeed for making fun of people with autsim?

>us
who are you talking about?

starts with a dude jerking it to some nice anime tiddies

takes girl on a date and says see you again
she says "suree"

weeks go by so he decides to buy her a $1200 necklace
>dumb

saves up for weeks

buys it and she declines it
>feelsbad

some guy on Sup Forums posts "how do I get laid" and he comments don't it's all rigged

bunch of comments saying Lulz very cringe

Someone put a lot of time and effort into this terrible video

this shit was actually pretty funny wtf

this seems a lot more like Sup Forums than Sup Forums

Fuck off Bernstein

>us
>rn
>not gonna lie

nice thread libcuck.

Dude seems like an alright guy. Would be mates with irl.

thanks brodie

I just checked. This is not a real board.

More like attacking Sup Forums. But they deserve all that and more.

Also, nice dislike ratio.

"attacking us" - Yeah I don't think this is me OP.

>dating site
>buying things for her
this is about male feminists not "us" famalam

who the hell says "lulz". wouldve been perfect if they ended it with everyone saying "kek"

They did in fact seem to capture the average /r9k/ user.

>I am not a robot
just realized, how does r9k even post?

Oh, I thought that was a different girl...

lol what kind of fantasy world is this. Women are all working and looks like they're getting paid more than the man?

then a HR director is a woman... lol buzzfeed has no idea what the real world is

the part where he handed her the watch was probably the funniest thing i've seen on buzzfeed though

fucking lol'd at the entire video. You faggots know this applies to 95% of you

$1200 watch for some unknown roastie? I think they're confusing betas with retards.

lol their jeleous of our cool cache

jews are worried

/adv/ is a real board...

It's an incredibly slow board and not something you would use to get advice everyday from.

isn't having a white male playing the leading role in this movie being racist and misogynist?

Maybe to /r9k/

I'm confused why did he get fired? Offering someone a grandeur gift to someone you don't really know isn't harassment. It's just awkward.

I'm not really sure what this video is trying to convey.

Fuck Sup Forums. I can't get over how much I can relate to this fucking video. Makes me cry lads...

This is no memeing, I'm not joking, etc. I mean this is literally me.

Fuck Buzzfeed.

Not watching.
Unless you mirror it somewhere else.

you should probably go kill yourself if that video resembles you.

>lol neeerrdz cant get laid so they become right-wing xD lmao

Why does the left rely on this one specific ad hominem so much? Does it work with normies?

>buzzfeed

immediately disregards

This video is retarded I have a 9" penis and make $170,000 a year at Wendy's

Yea I mean.. I guess it has a positive message for all those who want the young male of today to be different. Too bad it puts all the blame on them.

It's not entirely me. Like I can keep a job, and maintain myself. I don't fap as often as that guy. Especially not in public.

But the dating thing gets to me.

He actually went on a date and knows people. Pls...

This video is unironically the vast majority of the alt-right and Sup Forumslacks.

But are we to blame for society being this way? This shit wouldn't happen in Nazi Germany. We need NatSoc now.

This is the best plan of action

It really isn't.

I know guys from here who have wives and families.

He wasn't fired. He just got scolded by HR. Which is the proper response tbqh, that doesn't really have a place in the workplace.

Those people are a minority. Most come here because they are miserable over something.

BUZZFEED GIRLS WILL NOW BE LURKING /ADV/

>>>/ADV/ FOR NEW SHITPOSTING ARENA

Keep convincing yourself that, shill.

Ahhh buzzfeed, the literal diarrhea pit of the internet. How many pathetic strawmen did they knock over in this video?

Boring, couldn't watch the whole thing.

Nobody on Sup Forums would ever buy some slut a watch just for existing

>adv
>ice

It sounds irresponsible, but yeah.
It is pretty much society's fault.
Leftism, academia, poor economy and shit prospects for employment. I'd say you're more inclined to be red-pilled or right wing if you've experienced a good amount of misery in life. But really is that something to be mocked?

faggot is demeaning
and autism is a serious genetic disease, shut it down goy.

r-types and females think calling someone a virgin is the ultimate insult

>man not m8
crypto-normie detected

Jokes on them I might have gone on a date before to try and be a normie but I ghost bitches before I have the chance to be rejected. But it's all good as the video shows 2D > 3DPD

it is, if you faill on the thing that all your ancestors managed to do, then you're the worst type of scum there is.

If that seemed accurate to you then I have some bad new for you.

buzzfeed is basically irrelevant at this point.

most people understand buzzfeed is amateurish Leftist/Dem propaganda.

no need to keep sustaining any focus on them.

Besides:

His name is Seth Rich...

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/

Your analogy is basically how everyone on Sup Forums learns everything

For example
>Don't listen to professional historians, watch this YouTube video and here's several infographics on why Hitler dindu nuffin

I kinda relate to this video but of course its a generalization to max odds of relating to the audience
>be me beta
>hit the gym, get ripped
>get employed
>become completely independent
>perfect my social skills
>meet girl through work (temporary)
>go out and do stuff with her from time to time
>eventually she moves, leaving my workplace >I ask her out on a date
>spend the entire day with her
>at the end of the day she hugs me and I try for a kiss
>she stops me says she isn't ready, just wants to be friends
apparently my friend thinks shes still into me and wants me to contact her. he says shes playing hard to get. i figured she wasn't interested and decided to move on

but yeah women do have problems, ive never understood the lefts propaganda to angel all women when most are just as bad if not worse than guys

That was painful but incredibly accurate of your typical mad beta newfaggot.
Unless you're invested in your funposting don't bother posting at all.
This guy was a normie trying to fit into a world he couldn't then got mad about it.
For fucks sake if this is you then you're completely pathetic.

I'm not. None of the people I speak to on discord are, most have their shit together pretty nicely.

Maybe it's just you.

Can't be bothered to watch this video, do they actually mention Sup Forums?

Seriously
Ducking strawman of the weak
The projection and social unawareness from these betafags is unreal

What will my dead ancestors think of me!?

I never even tried to get a woman to know if I could actually.

>he forgot its summer rn

women want connection. women that have had 2-6 sexual partners cant connect with virgins so once they find out we arent as socially apt, its bye bye

dont feel bad, you just need to find a qt virgin

>at least he did not rape a poor girl like uncle johnny

>implying I haven't fucked 50+ girls and just feel like an empty shell for associating with normie who don't understand my sense of humor or my opinions on anything
I wish that somebody like Brittany Venti was an entire group of people but sadly it pretty much just seems to be her.

if people really want to get an idea of what a lot of Sup Forums people are like they should watch Welcome to the NHK

>projection and ad hominem: the video

>tfw your misaki hasn't shown up yet

The moral of the story is to stop masturbating.

>it's getting to the point that they're not even hiding the hatred anymore except for the usage of the word "beta" instead of just saying "ugly"
Eventually, that'll go away too. It'll just be legal to start killing anyone that's not 7/10 or above.

buzzfeed?

more like failing piece of garbage

>dont feel bad, you just need to find a qt virgin

about as likely as finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

Not really. He has friends and he actually went on a date. He got a job and owns a suit aswell.