Defend 1 thing Trump has done in office so far without mentioning liberals, Hillary, Obama, or the media

Defend 1 thing Trump has done in office so far without mentioning liberals, Hillary, Obama, or the media.

Other urls found in this thread:

beefmagazine.com/business/china-lift-13-year-beef-ban
youtube.com/watch?v=_4n8gOUzZ8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Placed a 5 year ban on lobbying after serving on his administration.

Using american steel for american infrastructure is a good thing.

Getting two scoops isn't a bad thing

Less regulations on small businesses allowing for a more fertile market for new businesses

The only thing I voted for Trump for has already been done. Having a conservative supreme court. Or did you faggots forget about that already?

What regulations has he removed?

Get two scoops. He's a large man and it's natural that that staff caters to his wants because he's the host. People seemed to have ignored the fact that Pence got a fruit plate instead, which requires much more work from the staff than literally putting one more scoop.

But you put no thought into this shitty b8 thread, so sage.

That's stupid, basically protectionism

Nominated a new supreme court justice who was confirmed by the Senate Judiciary

GRUU SKWEWWWPSSS

You understand why two scoops was funny to liberals, don't you?

>1 post by this ID
>posting in a bot generated slide thread
>not saging

>Having a conservative supreme court
>Kennedy
>conservative
Yeah, no. It's only marginally more "conservative" than it was before, and that's assuming Gorsuch is actually more conservative than Scalia, which even that's probably just MSM disinformation to make Trump appointing Gorsuch to replace Scalia actually making the Court even more conservative.

>putting an elistist establishment piece of shit in
How is that good?

Saved the 2nd amendment with SCOTUS nomination. Seriously, that is the only reason I voted for Trump

Because it might be emblematic of some idiotic notion that he's serving his own interests at the expense of the nation, at least that's what I read.

I still defended it. If you're OP posting under a VPN, please give me my prize.

Neil Gorsuch.

It's pretty much the only reason I voted for Trump aside from Hillary.

Um, Garland wasn't confirmed. He wasn't even nominated. What we got instead was a conservative, strict constructionist. Stupid leaf.

Sent a lot of beaners back where they came from.

I support Trump because i thought he would ban guns

He's an establishment guy

Mattis is literally the only good thing and we haven't even see him act yet.

>I support Trump because i thought he would ban guns
Really giving it your all tonight, aren't you, leaf?

Killed TPP
Placed Gorsuch on the Supreme Court
Reduced illegal immigration
Drastically slashed business regulation
Drastically empowered ICE
BTFO Eurofag leaders

Pretty happy desu senpai. When the SC upholds the travel ban it will be a glorious day.

All his choices were establishment people idiot

It's funny because it's easy to imagine Trump specifically instructing the kitchen staff to give him two scoops while giving everyone else one as some weird alpha power play like his retarded hand shake.

With any luck, Trump will be replacing Kennedy and Ginsburg as well. That would definitely tilt the court originalist. If Hillary won, Scalia would've been replaced with a flaming lib and the court would already be guaranteed progressive Left for the next 20 years.

>establishment
I don't care if he's "establishment". I care that he makes rulings I agree with.

>I support Trump because i thought he would ban guns
You're not even trying are you?

Did you forget how many Democrats were willing to vote for Gorsuch before the Democrat base started prostesting? The difference between Garland and Gorsuch was negligible. Some Republicans were even gunning for Garland to become the new FBI director.

It's all just a smoke and mirrors to keep you entertained.

The upper echelon of politics in America always tends to lean conservative by default. The last liberal president was Nixon. Not much to be "won" if you are just fighting for the default.

WALL

>idiot
Ironic. Maybe this isn't the case in your backwards, irrelevant country, but in our system, pretty much every important Supreme Court decision is a binary choice, and Gorsuch is pretty much guaranteed to always make the more conservative, constructionist choice. Saying that he's "establishment" isn't an argument, as pretty much every person that would likely be confirmed to the Supreme Court would be "establishment," as it indicates they have high standing among their peers.

Even when leafs try to imitate other posters, they shitpost. The excuse that you're b8ing only goes so far, and you fucks probably really are that stupid.

The senate judiciary confirmed him, and the senate represents you to some extent. You defended Trump's decision. Ask me for another!

He was so alpha he ate two scoops of ice cream

Nothing, he's a total disgrace and sold out faster than even Hillary could have imagined.

I hope he gets impeached on whatever.

Supported rule of law....
Showed appreciation for lowly public servants: the cops....
Appointed a good AG and new SCOTUS
Market has improved
Home values are up
America is valued as a brand rather than globalism
He has not plotted against Israel, or Russia....genrally isolationist.
Pro Gun
Pro Constitution

which is good...

Sorry, I'm dumb, assumed it was a non-leaf. Get your own shit together then ask questions! God bless you for posting bot threads

eat a dick, shareblue niggers

Bill and Hillary Clinton picked and nominated Stephen Bryer to sit on the Supreme Court for God's sakes. That's not "progressive left". Saying Stephen was moderate is even stretching it.

This + pulling out of Paris Climate and renegotiating NAFTA

He rapes your mom while you watch in your dreams

>Garland and Gorsuch was negligible
It's a major difference on many issues which come before the Supreme Court, not least of which is the Second Amendment.
>Some Republicans were even gunning for Garland to become the new FBI director
FBI directors can be fired if they betray their purpose. Supreme Court justices cannot be. Garland is enough of a professional for me to trust him as FBI director. I would never trust him to make decisions faithful to the Constitution on the Supreme Court.

Stated differently, believing in a "living and breathing Constitution" doesn't automatically make you a bad choice for FBI director. It makes you a terrible choice for the Supreme Court.

Kennedy deserves hellfire for giving sodomites the right to adopt kids nationwide. Gay marrige is FUCKING AWFUL!

He signed an EO that states that, for every new regulation, two must be removed. Considering that we have something like ~175k pages of federal regulations, this is a good thing.

And yet he has a 39% average approval rating and falling fast. So much for a populist revolution. XD

Wait till the business cycle crashes again (won't be long, it's inevitable), then I can see single digit approval, and another political shift.

>be leaf
>disown drumpf when treaudau is president

>You understand why two scoops was funny to liberals, don't you?

From what I heard, it was anything but funny to them.

Or they just asked him about the menu for the day and he said he would have two scoops. Fantasies aren't arguments, and by this logic, Pence who had his own custom desert was the most attended-to.

Didn't sign the tpp
Good enough for me

This. Not to mention he's triggering redditors, cucks, liberals, neocons, democrats, illegal aliens, hollywood elites, and about every piece of self-righteous shit that thinks they're god's gift to the nation when really theyre cancer.

Negotiated with china to lift their import ban on US beef as well as several other products.
beefmagazine.com/business/china-lift-13-year-beef-ban

>enough of a professional for me

this is why I can't believe the wonks (not regular people) that support Trump have any idea what populism means

Should have used pic related and complained about voting for him. You wouldn't have even needed a VPN.

This didn't happen. Construction companies said no and Trump said "okay."

This

I liked the way he shoved that eurotrash out of the way the other day.

Nearly all of them, which were illegally instituted by executive action and executive branch bureaucracies.

I'd have two scoops if I was president.

He has a 39% approval rating while the media constantly rams conspiracies about him down the throats of the American public.

Stopped all U.S. involvement in the middle east.

A whole lot of child sexual exploitation busts.

Breyer appeared moderate when he was nominated. Like most Supreme Court justices, he's lurched Left. The fact he subscribes to the "living and breathing" view and rules based on how he guesses his decisions will affect society going forward makes him a Progressive in the truest political sense offered by Woodrow Wilson and co. over 120 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4n8gOUzZ8I

Under Trump's administration more pedophiles and child predator rings have been arrested and brought to justice than in the last 6 terms of office combined. Over a thousand trafficked children have been saved.

That will always be how I remember my President's first six months.

>Citation needed
So far, all regulations are on the books, except those erased by the (((Congressional Review Act))) that only benefit big business.

He said don't mention liberals.

Zuu Bloops

Kicked NATO's ass, increasing funding by member nations for the first time in a decade JUST USING HIS WORDS

Kicked Mexicans Ass, increasing deportation and lowering illegal activity JUST USING HIS WORDS

Triggered OP
That alone is a successful presidency.

It was funny to everybody. Libaerals thought it was funny because it plays into their idea that Trump is a ridiculous man-baby bully. Like when he made Chris Christie order the meatloaf.

You,actually thought it triggered people in a negative way?

>How is that good?

The Second Amendment, you fucking retard.

This.

Bunch of faggots crying about ice cream

>I care that he makes rulings I agree with
This is the average american electorate's view/understanding/feeling of the operation and purpose of one of the 3 branches of our government. This is why we continue to crash and burn into the toilet of the world

>That's stupid, basically protectionism
Not even close.

massive decrease in illegals hopping the fence. the news is full of accounts of ICE raids.

He only needed to have enough fingers to hold a pen, scotus was all done by Senate Majority

You didn't read the rules of the thread. It said you can't be a MUH BUTTHERT HURR faggot about the whole thing.

None of what you posted pays anybody's bills.

He's made honest attempts to live up to his campaign promises. I don't agree with all of them but it's more than you can say of most politicians these days.

You're going to to have give a [citation] on that NATO stuff. They laughed in his face since he had no clue what he was talking about.

They actually changed the whole thing around because the head of NATO told everybody he has major ADD and to keep info short since he becomes easily confused.

>Killed TPP
China wins Asia
>Placed Gorsuch on the Supreme Court
All done by Senate Majority
>Reduced illegal immigration
Courts BTFO that
>Drastically slashed business regulation
Three-headed children
>Drastically empowered ICE
Papers, please
>BTFO Eurofag leaders
Trump's fingers still white from Macron's manly handshake

>Pretty happy desu senpai. When the SC upholds the travel ban it will be a glorious day.
Scotus just BTFO racial gerrymandering. How confident are you?

Actually it was a bunch of faggots believing fake news that anybody gave a shit about ice cream.

Jokes on you.

>Muh Syria missiles
>billions in arms sales to Saudi Arabia
>Gave Egypt the go-ahead to conquer Libya
Right...

>All done by Senate Majority
Are you fucking retarded? Trump had to actually nominate him for him to be confirmed, which sure as hell wasn't going to happen if Hillary was president. Kill yourself, you proto-Hue.

>All done by Senate Majority
The President nominates. The Senate can only approve or disapprove, they cannot choose the nominee.
>Courts BTFO that
Courts denied visa restrictions. Illegal immigration is WAY down because they don't want to waste money just to get deported.

You're doing a poor job being contrarian.

Breyer cast the most right possible votes almost half of the time. If that's progressive left, then you have no concept of the Progressive movement.

Look to Theodore Roosevelt, not Wilson for the origins of Progressivism. Wilson talked *some* of the talk, but pretty much everyone was following Roosevelt's lead.

Trump chose from a list of names given to him by the RNC. All of them would be OK for the Senate.
But without the Senate, that was Obama's seat to nominate.

This one has been disingenuous so far. Only part of the job is required American, and in my experience companies satisfy that requirement with the cheapest parts, which are all still mixed in and held together with import shit.

t. Pipe welder welding American pipe to garbage ass Indian, Pakistani, Korean, Malaysian, Phillipine, and Chinese fittings on GOVERNMENT FUNDED JOBS.

>Breyer cast the most right possible votes almost half of the time.
wtf? Source? It really doesn't matter if sometimes, he voted along with the conservative majority and Kennedy. With all the important votes, Kennedy's vote was already secure, and was the rest. A major exception in my mind is the case on gay marriage.

DINGO DUMPS RETURN SCOOPS

that is the stinkiest red herring i've ever seen

>kys desu

>didn't pass TPP
that alone was enough to vote trump

Source: Lee Epstein, Washington University in St. Louis, using data for term ending in June 2013r "progressive leftist".

>the same polls that had Clinton ahead by double digits
Yeah, I'm going to start taking the (((media))) seriously

Alling is to defend ourselves

Sorry, here is the full-version

And so I'll reject anything posted from 538 instead of a university in this thread then.

automatically used exec order to undo a lot of obama's

>But without the Senate, that was Obama's seat to nominate.
Again, what is your fucking point? What bizarre ignorance do you have of our political system? Nominees are only confirmed by the Senate.

If you meant that because the Senate was Republican that Obama couldn't confirm a justice, that's true, and they basically gambled that either Trump would win, or they could hold on to the Senate long enough to confirm a conservative justice under a future Republican president. Either was unlikely, but one of them came true, so the Republican leadership gambled and won.

>most liberal are all women

>>But without the Senate, that was Obama's seat to nominate.
>Again, what is your fucking point? What bizarre ignorance do you have of our political system? Nominees are only confirmed by the Senate.

>Republican leadership gambled and won.
So, not because of Trump. Thank you

Killed NAFTA.

Fuck off.