The civil war in South Africa will break out between August this year and February next year

The civil war in South Africa will break out between August this year and February next year.

It will be brutal, will you go and fight in the eace war for the whites?

Or will you just post crappy memes on /pol while eating chips?

I and a couple others are preparing to help the whites, we will go to aid them with food water and firearm protection.

We will not sit at home watching them getting killed!
We go and and fight!
All of you homos who always scream race war like a real life Cartman will have the opportunity to fulfill their dream!

So BE A MAN AMONG MEN and help your race.

(Some Niggers, Leftists, Spics and other subhumans will probaly post some shity memes where they call me/us crazy larpers)

And yes we could get killed!
But at least we will die helping people who no one cares about!

And to all white South Africans who don't care about their blood, you will be the last ones who will hunt down!

Stop being pussies prepare and fight with us!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLIhJOY8Ld0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jadotville
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The civil war in South Africa will break out between August this year and February next year.
no it wont, the whites have surrendered everything to niggers and will slowly emigrate or fade away.

How about whites in south africa move to europe to fight the muslims? Isn't South Africa just a shithole anyway?

Nope they don't want to flee, they wan't to fight!
They don't want to give up their land like the pussy Europeans!
And why the fuck would they fight for Europe, who sold them to their death with their Rainbownation propaganda!
They have been there since 1652, it is their home!

No they won't Tyron Obongo!
And the war will happen, you will see soon enough!

>The 2011 census figures were African at 76.4%, White at 9.1%, Coloured at 8.9%, Asian at 2.5%, and Other/Unspecified at 0.5%
Do the math retard.

It would be absolutely retarded for whites to stay there. The odds are against them.

Not laying down my life for a lost cause, especially if it's not for my country.

Whites shouldn't be in Africa any longer. Time has come for white South Africans to emigrate, assimilate and help hold a majority in territory elsewhere.

desu, when we first took the land we had worse odds.

i would only fight for SA if I would be able to become it's ''king''
i ain't dying for my fucking race.

HAHAHAHAHA

>mfw the White State of South Africa and Rhodesia is established and I get to watch the US dronestrike you fuckers out of existence while sitting comfy at home.

Hope many more white people die desu. White cleansing in South Africa is long overdue. Can't wait until my Black brothas give you white boys some hot lead right up your asses.

Yeah okay

All you white boys think you're hot shit, talking shit about Black people behind computer screens... you'd shit your pants if you had to fight real Black men. Fucking little-dicked bitch ass coward white boys

Only whites will die and the media won't report a thing.

Fuck it, I already fought for the kurds when I finished high school, were the sign up sheet?

Back then you procreated you could replace losses and even expand. That is the difference. Now every loss is irreplaceable. While nignogs fuck like rabbits.

we invented gun to deal with people like you... always thinking about fighting, raping and killing..

If South African whites want to come here, then great. But I'm not going to risk my life for another country unless my government intervenes and drafts me into the fight.

They should offer 2 things that have always drawn strong red pilled yuros and Hu whites out of their slumber they have the most gold and if they kill all niggers a lot of land...offer citizenship,a parcel of arable land and some gold after the war and a shit ton of volunteers will go there and the nest is you only need to pay if you win and that way you also get a country full of good white citizens,win win situation,I doubt any of the vets i know would go unless they are given citizenship for I'm fucking sure if they come back they would be tried for crimes against the niggers.
For the proyecto to survive i wouldn't try to ally myself with the west since they have proven to be backstabbing kike bastards instead I would let some degree of chinese alliance like get them a few contracts so they shill for us and get nukes ASAP that way you become independent

>Muhrealfightscenario

Only a retard wouldn't fight a gorilla, lion, or HIVmonster with his bare hands

south africa should be a white country. the blacks ruin everything they touch and would be better off under the whites anyways.

Hey Sup Forums? Why do you think people post stuff like this:

If all whites are gone from south africa, will people finally admit white genocide is real?

There is really no point in fighting for South Africa. What needs to be done is to force our governments to accept whites as refugees.

Yes we are scared. HIV, Ebola and other cross-species transmissions seeping into Europe!

In unrelated news: Did you hear about the large number of white guys killed by black men over the course of history? Me neither! The other way around however....

I was in various Sup Forums meetups and I have to say, most of you will either do menial labour or be used as distraction or spearhead to save up the more valuable soldiers.
On the bright side, if you make out of these alive, you will be instantly promoted.

> we gon be kangz agen

I'm going to love seeing you fat weeab dorito stained inbreds getting BTFO by the Chinese

>no point in fighting

What about it being romantic and adventurous in the good, traditional kind of way? Exciting new things, a nigger to shoot and the beautiful African landscape around every corner. Whistling and singing into war with your brothers. Wouldn´t that be a hoot old sport?

Go back to Europe

I've always been interested in how Dutch settlers colonized South Africa and their desdendants built a nation out of nothing. It was really impressive to see Pretoria and Johannesburg being built and two Boer States founded. They fared well, even with Transvaal and Orange having conflicts until things got worse with British meddling. I read about the Boer wars and later South Africa at a younger age. I came to value the prowess of the Western (white) civilization. I saw the real reason behind the backwardness in my country and the third world: no respect for the rule of law, no democratic infrastructure, no regard about individual dignity and creativity, etc. It is unsettling that every effort spent by the real South Africans is going down the toilet because of an unaccountable black government that seems to follow the steps of Mugabe. I am not racist, but I truly understand while Africans or Mexicans or any other third world nation will never achieve what Whites did in those God forsaken lands. It is a matter of culture and not color of skin. This is why multiculturalism is a poison to the West. Those other non western nations don't share the values that started to be cherised in Greek and Roman times, and later defended in Britain and America. I see the SJWs cheering at the massacre of Whites in South Africa, their smug and that neither Twitter norFacebook will ever take matters on Black supremacist rants because Whites deserved it for being colonizers. As far as I know, only the Hoisan nations were indigenous to South Africa. But that will not count for the SJWs. I must admit that I will see the destructon of the West and probably the mayhem when every nation turn against each other. I would advise any Rhodesian or South African to go to America in order to preserve your heritage for the meantime and help America not to fall to the Globalist mob.

How exactly, who will be the participating agents, why now, how could one possibly just "go to aid them"? More details and evidence please kind Sir!

American here. It's too late for us, we're supposed to be around 65% white but we're not. Add to that a massive amount of immigrants, most of whom have 3+ kids, especially the Hispanics And blacks with 7+. In 10-20 years we will fall.

>retake South Africa
>retake Rhodesia
Come home white man

China is a house of cards. They are in deep shit because of resources dwindling. They will resort to war once they cannot get what they need to suppor their Communist fantasy. Watch for a near Russian- Chinese war.

If they truly wanted help then they should not be selective with their would-be allies

Get rid of welfare, minorities will not breed as much if they know there won't be checks next week. In Mexico, this happens too. The more affluent classes have less children, but the lower and rural classes have more children because the Mexican state parrots that everything in the country belongs to them and hands them money. This is how politics work in my country. They even riot when gas prices rise for a few cents. Energy, gas and water are heavily subsidized.

what will trigger it?

We can't get rid of welfare, too many rednecks, nuggets, and immigrants want it.

dude, the netherlands, the fucking dutch, le wooden shoe windmill tulip guys, and the belgians, le chocolate waffle non-country both raped your entire continent in, "a fight"

> house of cards

They've been saying that since the 80's,

Every ebb and flow China goes through the world feels as the world's economy depends on them.

Russia on the other hand, is useless and has no impact on the economy.

Of course you can, you just have to believe!(and brace yourself for the inevitable chimpout)

> I've always been interested in how Dutch settlers colonized South Africa and their desdendants built a nation out of nothing.

The way the Mongolians did in central and eastern Europe?

> I came to value the prowess of the Western (white) civilization.

Prowess enough that the Japanese alone kicked out the Russians, Germans, French and British from Asia during ww1-ww2 and were only dominated by a mongrel country.

> I saw the real reason behind the backwardness in my country and the third world: no respect for the rule of law, no democratic infrastructure, no regard about individual dignity and creativity, etc.

The laziness and concerns of Latin Americans are imported from Spain. That is why the business cultures of both are late all the time and do everything "mañana". The Aztecs on the other hand, had compulsory education and foundational architecture which beats even 1800s Holland island to this day.

The Aztecs executed repeated mild offenders of crime, but after Spain came with it the "forgiveness" of Jesus and spiritual amnesty for evils.

> I am not racist, but I truly understand while Africans or Mexicans or any other third world nation will never achieve what Whites did in those God forsaken lands. It is a matter of culture and not color of skin. This is why multiculturalism is a poison to the West. Those other non western nations don't share the values that started to be cherised in Greek and Roman times, and later defended in Britain and America. I ... because Whites deserved it for being colonizers. As far as I know, only the Hoisan nations were indigenous to South Africa. But that will not count for the SJWs. I must admit that I will see the destructon of the West and probably the mayhem when every nation turn against each other.

The Greeks and Romans who did what again? Pederasty and Roman tintinabullums?

The reason China and India fell to the wayside was because unlike the European and Mongolian cultures, they weren't evil...(+)

T and Mongolian cultures, they weren't evil...(+)

India (the place that invented calculus at the Kerala school of mathematics, 400yrs before Newton) kept Alexander the great out and many other conquerors and despite that, never decided to conquer another country in all their 4000 years of existence.

The Chinese are greedy within their backyard, but had no desire to subject others although they were the primary inventors of cannons, rockets, high tech ships, etc.

Only the west and barbarians like Mongolians ever did such things.

Look at the places where the west has been successful compared to where they are not;

India (despite being ruled by Muslims for 200 years and Europe for 100) and China maintained their cultures, Korea, Japan.

All of those countries are advancing science, technology, and have brought their countries back from the abyss.

Whereas countries that are westernized; the Philippines, Latin America, etc are all worrying about not masturbating instead of improving eachother's lives and the country.

Except for Cuba which kicked out all of their rich oppressive whites, ironically they have the best education, medicine and birth success rate in all of Latin America.

do you want to know how i know you're a chink?

You're wrong

I have a really good job right now, so I'd much rather pay to have them come here, become citizens, and get on welfare until they can get a job, but if they actually fight, I guess I will have to quit and buy a plane ticket. I am beyond fed up with niggers.

>rule of law
that's the key to the issue, we don't have rule of law we have rule of man

It is ironic when whites yearn for Chinese legalism instead of their own methods of rule

well you're sure as hell not white

Fuck off, Zhang.

You and your kind have had nothing at all of value to teach us since we figured out gunpowder.

And Chinese legalism was never real rule of law anyway. It was only ever a pretense of it.

And if China is so great then maybe you should fuck off back there?

I don't hate whites. I sincerely do believe most Arabian and European cultures are inherently self destructive, contradictory, and evil at heart.

India are Aryans but they aren't European.

building things out of cow shit, drinking from rivers full of shit and rotting corpses and worshipping cows isn't exactly the pinnacle of civilisation either. deal with your own dirty laundry before talking about ours.

I carry a gun. I wouldn't have to fight a violent street urchin. .I'd just put him down with some lead. Top btfo.

Bro you had it right the first time. He's definitely a chopsticks Asian.

What's the civil war about in South Africa?

I hadn't heard anything of it.

Why not? What's the difference between laying down your life for a lost cause or a won one? As far as you're concerned, the result is the same. It's the principle of the thing that counts.

The Chinese and the Russian economy will pretty much collapse within 10 years. None of them will fight any large war in Africa.

Wasn't the race war supposed to kick off in April this year? You faggots keep pushing the date pack, just like doomsday cultists.

The unfortunate truth is that modern whites are too comfortable and cucked to fight back against their own genocides

You are in a white man's country using technology invented by a white man to tell white men in the white man's language that you hope people use other technology invented by white men to kill superior white people in a country founded by white men.

And yet you still manage to think you wuz kangz. This is memeworthy you filthy nigger.

>Sup Forums complains about non-whites invading european areas
>wants to invade other continents

I would, but I doubt they'd take some vaguely in shape NEET with no military experience. And I'd rather not be a water boy.

Shut the fuck up kid America will not fall. Whites will always control this country and this country will continue to control this world for at least another 2 centuries.

>wants to invade other continents
good god, man, what englishman doesn't?

I've been waiting a decade for this and I'm convinced it'll never happen. Most of the Saffers that post here don't take it seriously except that one guy with a thousand guns

You do not understand how military works.

China is an economic powerhouse, but militarily it is absolute trash. There is a reason for this. It is the same reason that the U.S. is currently unrivaled militarily (in conventional war, and even in nuclear war only the Russians are comparable), and will remain so for the foreseeable future.

Two words: power projection.

China may have a massive army, but that amounts to nothing because they can't move it. They have no blue water navy to speak of, they have no modern air force to speak of, and land-based transportation can't move an army of that size effectively within a feasible amount of time, even assuming that countries in the way would allow such mobilization. If a war occurred in which China was involved, and it took place anywhere outside the immediate vicinity of China, china loses. Fucking Britain could beat China in a war if it took place in even moderately distant neutral ground, like, say, Borneo for instance.

Meanwhile, 22 of the world's 40 aircraft carriers belong to the U.S., and there are 10 more American aircraft carriers under construction. The U.S.A.F. is the largest air force on the planet, and the second largest is the U.S. Navy. China would get annihilated in any war with the exception of an attempted permanent occupation of China by the U.S.

I realize we're comparing Austrian mercenaries or some shit, not the U.S., to the Chinese, but the situation would be much the same albeit on a lesser scale. China could not mobilize a large quantity of troops to South Africa, and their technology is inferior.

>Saying that since the 80's
No they haven't been. China was nothing in the 80's. Japan was the great threat of the 80's, and look what happened to them. China didn't start growing until about 2005 or so, and the world's economy doesn't "depend on them."

Top this except China isn't much of a economic powerhouse anymore. If it were chinks wouldn't be buying real estate everywhere else in the world except China. They know bejing will not last forever.

Whatever you say, white guy shitposting and pretending to be black but doing a horseshit job of it.

I'll help if I can afford to go there.

/nogunz/ though

Right. Despite what the way that they cast movies would have you think, only about 1/50 Brits are black. Very low chance he's a nig.

Bump

>10-1 in favor of golly wogs
Seems like a sure bet for the Boers.

>niggers hiding behind the protection of governments and U.N.
Who's the coward?

Sure why not

love the idea, please head the hell out of the US and go back to africa, pol.

lol

Cuz they know they can get away with it. A hundred years ago that nig would have been swinging from a tree.

You'll hear nothing about it besides how much of a saint Nelson Mandela is, how evil apartheid was, and how we should all be donating billions to prop up Zuma's corrupt regime.

OP is fake

I have no choice i am
Bound
By race and blood

The mongols never built anything. they still live in tents and travel by pony to this day. they would kill you also. Japan lost WW2, beat by anglo America. Also India is part of Asia, idiot, and japs never kicked brits out of their. Aztecs plundered their neighboring tribes for slaves and human sacrifice. Also, Holland isn't an island, idiot. Chines emperors routinely killed thousands of soldiers servants, to be buried with them, upon their death. China invaded neighboring lands, just ask the Koreans. Indians still have an ancient caste system to this day, if that aint evil, then what is. Also, once again, you're an idiot. Go back to wherever you came from, and never return, this is a board of learned scholars, and your ignorance isn't welcome here.

Reminder than 100 whites killed 1,000 Africans in battle once. (They were fighting like 4,000)

He's a paki.

Fuck it all
I've lived long enough
My son can take over for me.

Lets get this party started.
See you in Valhalla brother.

Won't happen.
It looked like civil war would break out in the late 80's, when Mandela was released and his negotiations with the apartheid government began. And it kinda did, thousands died, mostly ANC and IFP supporters killing each other.
But in the end, it turned out peaceful and still is to this day.

South Africa was the first success for the globalist. They made the world believe apartheid was so bad and segregation inhumane. After the end of apartheid SA became the rape capitol of the world where men rape little babies because some which doctor told them it would cure aids they began to rape white women just because they could and then the killing of whites - all the killing before a always tribal none of those people were originally from there they were bantas transient tribes never their country - never made anything structures or anything that lasted - Now - this is going to be the fate of all the west - we have been played look at SA - that is our future - Need to stop the globalists

>peaceful to this day
Notwithstanding the 4000 Afrikaner farmers that have been murdered. Only the grandest of fools kill the goose that laid the golden egg.

>But in the end, it turned out peaceful and still is to this day
>peaceful
>SA

The literal murder capital of the entire world is peaceful?

your head is up your ass quite literally

better than civil war.

R A R E
A
R
E

I agree, the whites should have just left the iberian peninsula to the muslims. I mean, they were vastly outnumbered anyway, what point is there in fighting?

t. coward , year 722

No, South Africa the land is beautiful.

How are you going to get weapons down there? Do you train?

Best post

>better

Better as in getting shot in the heart as opposed to shot in the brain?

tch! You talking about Rorke's Drift or some other place where the brits had guns and the natives did not? Everyone's on a more equal footing, now.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLIhJOY8Ld0

tell that to dylan roof

Sorry. I'm preparing for the race war in the USA.

#America First

no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jadotville

Afrikaners are probably the toughest white people in the world and they know their enemy - if they have enough weapons and the blacks don't get reinforcement from outside their chances are ok, the globalists - meaning Americans and Europeans would never allow the whites to win - WAKE UP THEIR FATE WILL BE OURS