What do we do about the NEET problem?

What do we do about the NEET problem?

Make education free.

stop posting on Sup Forums

Get the Western nations 24% unemployment down to 4%

Make long-term unemployment illegal. Governments should force people to work in jobs, if they aren't employed in public or private work, create municipal jobs like trash clean up or start building massive national infrastructure projects that private companies won't pursue due to the capital and risk required and put people to work building, overseeing, managing, etc. them. They would be forced to look for other jobs for the next 3-6 months, and if they can't find one they continue working, or if they prove themselves good workers on a project that's proving economical and not going to be terminated they can get a job doing that.

mandatory military service

Get them on as much welfare as possible

Or just eliminate welfare for those who aren't disabled. Out of the frying pan, into the fire

More like, how do we deal with the wagecuck problem that keeps the system running?

Close Sup Forums
Why everyday the same question? Are you from the govern?

There's no need to eliminate welfare if people are working though. Not only that, but something like what I described would be good for the economy overall, increased government spending during times of increased unemployment and contracted spending would exert a Keynesian stimulus and likely shorten the effects of an economic recession and result in a better economy overall, by having more workers and more productivity. People just oppose the idea because they're pussies who give too much of a shit about weak, non-working lazy people and don't realize just exactly the benefits effective authoritarianism could have.

>tfw neet and relaxing with a beer and a smoke after a long day relaxing in the sun

whiny wagecucks in shambles ITT

>oh well time for my 2nd nap of the day.

>wagecuck
Since when is earning money doing something you love a bad thing?

I love making 80k a year as a 22 year old programmer thank you very much.

There's no reason to keep welfare if the people are working. Like I was getting at, I we should keep government pensions for those who earn it (social security), but eliminate welfare for those who just would rather leech off of the taxpayer

ah yes wagecuck comes home angry from his work so he takes his anger and frustration out on poor little neets through some cambodian spider hunting club forum

Perhaps you are willing to compromise your moral compass and work for a Zionist,, but NEETS are waging a much more intense spiritual battle by opting out of Mr. Goldberg's shenanigans.

Honestly just add a piss-test to welfare GG.

>I can't make more money than (((them)))
>I'll just stop trying!
NEETs are cowards

lol what

most jobs which aren't trades are piss easy

i literally only work like 4 hrs a day and get paid 80k yearly to do so. only work 5 days a week as well. get home at 5-5:30 and then basically do whatever i want from there

Cut all government benefits and watch NEET scum starve

Before you leave, Wagie

How much does your rabbi pay you to shill like this?

Meet a working gal and be a good man if you are a neet. Lots of mamawives out there. Some guys make better homemakers than women in todays world. It's not masculine but gives you a purpose and a place.

This
In this day and age, if you can't at least get a highschool education (the bare minimum for a lot of jobs, including most of the military), you're either a literal retard or are the laziest fucking person on earth. And you know these are the motherfuckers that just sit around and smoke pot and beg for more welfare

Nothing because there's nothing wrong with being a NEET

My abuela makes me tendies but no por que blowy Joey

Lol you know what's funny? I'm lazy as fuck too. I got a 2.7 GPA in my Computer Science program which isn't that good. I only put the bare minimum throughout high school and Uni and still managed to get a 60k per year entry job at 20 years old. Now I'm 22 and on 80k but still feel like if I put my mind to it I could earning way more.

Know a friend who is 23 and making 150k in investment banking which is just insane to me.

Insentivize productivity with more than just money, that or round them up and kill them

>investment banking
that's just not funny.
I'm in charge of it/repair/calibrations laboratory and also technician of an international spanish company and I earn 18000€ a year.
Yes, on spain we live good. Not everything is money. but show me your ways ausbro

I don't work in investment banking. I said I know a friend who does.

Yes they make insane money.

I'm making a measly 80k as a dev

yes I've comprehensive reading. there were 2 different comments.
How are the wages normally around here? Is my non autist question

Bullshit. That's just more "life is hard" boohooing from the queerest batch of pussies any generation ever produced.

The problem arises from over abundance of resources and feeling diassociated from the reward of their labor.

If you either implemented scarcity so that they would be forced to work and find meaning in the work ("I don't die") or you connected them more to the final product or service they would feel motivation to provide said products or services.

When you have someone working in a box making gears turn so that someone can have a slightly nicer tv you end up with a chemical pot of apathy.

The two things young men desire is meaningful work and prestige. Wagecuck tier jobs provide nothing but "you get to live". Very few do.

Give them something to live for instead of promises and false hope.

Hope? You mean like "i hope someone gives me some money" or "i hope they make this shit free" or maybe "i hope somebody gives me a ride" or even "i hope my parents dont get sick of my bullshit and kick me out" ?

End the world. We're all just waiting for this garbage world to end. There's no point in slaving for the jew when everything is about to collapse.

mah nigga, checked.

>tfw neet living off of bitcoin bux
CALL THE COPS I DONT GIVE A FUCK

NEETs come not from lack of this and lack of that, but surplus of everything.

It's a symptom of an overprotective culture of parents over their children, even when they are no longer children.