/SRG/ - Why was Seth named Panda Edition?

FOCUS on the evidence
FOLLOW the clues
FIND the truth.

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS or DISINFO haters.
NO THEORIES without EVIDENCE

Now that the FBI leak is fake-as-fuck or questionable enough, let's get back to business. Our sagelords MEGA and FBI have provided up with countless tips and leads. Seth is Panda, Panda leaked to KDC.

> Family has skeleton is closet used to blackmail then to coorperation with DNC.
> Alan_the_panda is a convicted government pedo that tried to meet up with a 15 year old.
> Panda/SR may have been groomed into some role via the Panda-cult.
> Connections to CPP exist.
> Pig pin photo from DCG
> 160.35 IP is a 'class B' address with 65,000 hosts.
> Podesta travel itinerary (screenshots of flights) is relevant (FBIANON)

Do not shy away from CPP + SR + DCGEN. The connections are deep. Let's go niggas.
Don't worry about the faggot claiming network neighborhood. He's a virgin-disinfo fagot.
Port scans of a dead black hole IP range are useless.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikifur.com/wiki/Alan_T._Panda
archive.is/6NQPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8
youtu.be/mL9YjZex8ds
archive.is/bZIUe
youtube.com/watch?v=rMDy8HCo5iw
nytimes.com/2016/12/21/business/dealbook/former-blackrock-manager-mark-lyttleton-prison-insider-trading.html?_r=0
archive.is/cjxpO
twitter.com/youronlymisha/status/869008226343419904
youtu.be/9Mcr-x2vIeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Alan_the_panda
what is this?

cause pandas are what abused kids look like. sad but true redpill

else to it!
Hi. I know you guys are really interested in this Seth Rich story. I got bad news for you though. The case was already solved. He was murdered by some thieves. It was most likely over drug money Seth owed. He was a heroin addict afterall. It is time to drop this story. There is really nothing left in it. Focus on some other story. Look into 9/11 or Sandy Hook. There is no point in looking into the Seth Rich murder case anymore. It has already been solved. If you do not believe me then call the DC police and ask them. It is solved. End of story. I am going to be going out now. You guys should go out as well. Get some fresh air. If it is night time where you are then get some sleep instead. Just do something else.

who was seth rich's gf? he was talking to her for hours after he went missing.

Thanks for asking. FBIAnon posted an article to a story about a guy who tried to meet with a 15 year old.

Could have been Seth, or his brother.
Maybe his brother is a furry.

Maybe not related to seth, but another sting to pull.
He left it for me after I connected the Panda-Cult (which was already connected to Alefantis) to a band called New Rock Church of Fire that played at Comet Ping Pong, as well as the author of the song on the Pacemaker Pizza Party by yet another that went to (((GEORGETOWN)))

en.wikifur.com/wiki/Alan_T._Panda

SR was homosexual
he himself was abused
i thought there were multiple explanations for "panda" but i was wrong
a panda is a panda is a panda
not because he was a fan of r/awwwwww
but because he knew of panda symbolism in the sense of alefantis
SR was effeminate as a teenager
indicating he had been abused
he may have been mkultra (or whatever) and planted into the DNC
or he could have been mkultra and automatically got his position with the DNC
one thing for sure: he didn't hold the position of a "chump"
>pic unrelated but they are in DC ready for your $

Quick information here: archive.is/6NQPQ

bump

MUH SETH
MUH DNC
MUH WE ARE ALMOST THERE
MUH SAGE

Kelsey mulka

what leads you to think there has to be a connection, maybe that's his favorite animal. or really, what do you think knowing this could lead to? is it for figuring out passwords or other social media handles?

some random nigger did it. elementary

I see a lot of slide threads all of a sudden.

What's being slid?

Blame canada

Everything we know now FBI user knew months ago. Like he said it is all intertwined, and there are many powerful and influential players. I think Hillary & Co. consider this their insurance, if she goes down, then so do many, many powerful people. If organs were harvested, Podesta ate them. That is how sick these fucks are. I am more nervous now, than on election night. We are one step away from unleashing a shitstorm of epic proportions, and it must be done.

SR's mom is holding a panda stuffed animal in every press photo. In one of them, the tag is still on. Feels like occult symbolism.

Has anyone followed up on his girlfriend? Whats his story?
>dnc staffer
>kelseymulka
>obviously a trap

How many times have we said this now? There's NOTHING here. It has already investigated by CNN, MSNBC, Snopes, The Washington Post, and others. Even Debbie Wasseman-Schulz has come out and debunked all of this. This story is just a big fat juicy nothingburger. Stop posting and get some rest.

because it's bigger than that.

You are a shifty awful maggot Jew that needs to go to sleep

Yes. Someone said today it's so obvious, and I replied yes after the fact and you have all the clue we have been given.
I agree it is getting closer, and I think the Manchester incident was an absolute distraction, of the worst kind.

(((GEORGETOWN)))
Seth's parents skeletons.
Panda-cult
Hidden in plain view. WashDC also has Panda's everywhere. We need to look into the DC Art committee.
Any evidence?

Hi. I know you guys are really interested in this Seth Rich story. I got bad news for you though. The case was already solved. He was murdered by some thieves. It was most likely over drug money Seth owed. He was a heroin addict afterall. It is time to drop this story. There is really nothing left in it. Focus on some other story. Look into 9/11 or Sandy Hook. There is no point in looking into the Seth Rich murder case anymore. It has already been solved. If you do not believe me then call the DC police and ask them. It is solved. End of story. I am going to be going out now. You guys should go out as well. Get some fresh air. If it is night time where you are then get some sleep instead. Just do something else.

Theres some weird trolling/shilling going on
but everyones ignoring which is exactly what should be happening.

Bump

thanks for the bumps and support. See my response below...Owl + Miss?

I'm confused on why there are so many French shills here

>if at first you dont get (you)s

Holy fuck panda represents that s&m culture - black and white

Black and white handkerchief

calm your tits shillface

he was in IT, so this is most likely

The fact that we are being shilled only proves they believe what we suspect. Makes me want to dig deeper.

The DNC has literally turned into an islamic sympathizing Pedophile group that is eating up Washington

yes we are coming with evidence re: his sexuality
>real interviews with real people

Based james woods

As a veteran, this makes me fucking sick as to how right you are

appreciate your service, bro. may it not have been in vain.

it was changing

the problem is not just the DNC. it's the uni-party. the establishment. next question you ask yourself is "why?" and the answer is: you don't live where you think you live

Interesting. Makes sense considering the alleged blackmail of his parents past.

You're not alone...remember your training? Be ready to use it, just remember who the front line of government power is...

how many people were privy to the conspiracy to murder Seth? Loose lips sink ships...there must be more higher ups at DNC who are not OK with assassination.

I knew a government contractor emp whose Twitter timeline and interests oddly mirrored shit that came out of the Snowden dumps. He was a furry too. I was never quite close enough to him to know whether he was abused as as child though.
>server
server
>server
So he was being monitored by the Feds. Or that site is vending bullshit.

Thank you. It helped me get my shit together and made me an absolute patriot.

the owl is representative of minerva

Server IP address.

My eyes are open

Thank you both as well.
Thank you I'll look into this. Are you an InsiderAnon or a researchAnon? Just don't know if I should dig this....
Plausible deniability.

Former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called coordinates whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it. Get some sleep, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you

Okay guys, just giving you a Sup Forums PSA!

If you see ANY links to sites that discuss Seth Rich or "leaked emails", do NOT under any circumstance, CLICK THAT LINK!

If you click it, not only will you get tons of tons of viruses (nobody wants a sick computer!) but you'll also be breaking the law (yikes!)!

Your internet provider is tracking all of your internet history so make sure you don't click any fishy links about Seth Rich or leaked emails! Just looking out for you guys from one Sup Forumslack to another! (yipee!)

Alternative theory: They don't get higher up without being okay with assassination.

wow you typed those two long posts in only a few seconds

Heya guys! Just giving you a PSA/some tips to help you out!

Did you know that watching videos of abandoned hospitals, looking at documents that you don't own and trying to find sites and any information linked to other people's IP address is ILLEGAL?! Yup, it's a felony offense that can land you in big, big trouble! So, I reckon you guys should stop looking into this stuff and focus on something else. Go look for Shia Belabour's new hideout or maybe pick up a hobby like sewing or knitting!

Stop looking into this stuff. Thanks guys.

Yep, fucking sickening.

>the problem is not just the DNC. it's the uni-party. the establishment.
True

>fat
>queer

It was the perfect nickname for him

The two main areas of the Seth Rich story that we should focus on are what happened to his laptop and what happened to him at the hospital. These are the points where the generally accepted narrative about what happened to Seth on the night he died start to break down. What we need to do is compile a list of actual quotes from news sources about his hospital stay and what happened to his laptop. If we can show actual quotes from news sources that contradict each other it will show how it is obvious that something is not right with the official story. If we don't have actual quotes from news sources with links then we don't have anything worthwhile to spread. We can wake people up with the discrepancies in the news stories but we have to gather them together in a comprehensive way first.

If you want to help but don't know what to do this is it. Lets expose how bullshit this story is with actual quotes! It's not that hard!

did he have his laptop on him or did the police search his apartment later? I haven't heard that explained, but probably missed it

Does anyone recall seeing an AIDS Charity on the D.C. General Hospital Google.maps the first night we looked at it? I feel like there was one.

Edit...... Oh shitttttttt

>Did you know watching Youtube is illegal?
lol, thanks for the heads up Chris.

youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8

Tell me why again no one is focused on his gf

i'm not an insider. the symbolism is just an observation. the same symbols as we see in DC were symbols used all thru pgate and dc culture

Anyone looking into the Webb Theory of the two hospitals?

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

How many times are you going to post this?

youtu.be/mL9YjZex8ds

Until someone wins

That's the super creepy part

if I work as a shill, do they tell me who killed Seth Rich so that I know what things to look out for and slide? Maybe all we need to do is apply for a job. Can a shill help a nigger out with an application?

A thread like this.

A thread with Seth Rich. John Pedosta. Jimmy Comet. Mr and Mrs Bill Clinton. Democratic National Convention (DNC). (((Them))). Islamic Invasion.

The truth. They don't want any of that.

good connect, explore further. What about Fetlife and those sites?
Explain please.
Panda is also a soft, gentle bear. Similar connotation. jAny reason why you aren't? She apparently was on the phone with him. Can you line up a timeline on her?
I want a magic VerizonAnon or AttAnon to bless us with some kek's or phone records.
Thank you for responding. Good observation.
You just volunteered.

>The two main areas of the Seth Rich story that we should focus on are what happened to his laptop and what happened to him at the hospital.
This is what I want to know.

he's here.

bump

Seth Rich is the only person with strong ties to the DNC and Wikileaks though, which is what we really care about you silly faggot.

This Daily Mail article talks a lot about Seth's computer, but doesn't really have direct quotes. Is there a news article with direct quotes from Jack Burkman or that talks more about his "team of investigators"? Is there an article that talks more about the anonymous federal investigator? Can we make a comprehensive list of all the situation where someone has claimed to have looked at Seth's computer? This is something that we can do it shouldn't be too hard.

"A team of private investigators led by GOP lobbyist Jack Burkman told DailyMail.com he found no emails to Wikileaks on Seth Rich's computer"

"The MPD declined to comment to Dailymail.com about whether they have any suspects or are following any current leads, whether the FBI assisted with computer forensics, or whether they could provide a physical description of the potential assailants. The police also declined to say whether their current assumption is that Rich was killed in a robbery attempt."

"A private investigator working for Seth Rich's family said he has examined the slain DNC staffer's computers and found no evidence he was in contact with Wikileaks before his death, disputing claims made by an unnamed federal investigator on Tuesday."

"An anonymous federal investigator told Fox News on Tuesday that an FBI review of Rich's computer found he had transferred over 40,000 internal DNC emails to Wikileaks last May, which were later published by the whistle blower website."

"But Jack Burkman, who has been leading a team of investigators looking into Rich's mysterious death, said his group has personally examined Rich's computers and found no evidence that there were any contacts between the DNC staffer and Wikileaks."

archive.is/bZIUe

Bump, keep digging

>Port scans of a dead black hole IP range are useless.
>160.35 IP is a 'class B' address with 65,000 hosts.
this makes no sense, what are you talking about?

less obvious please
also kill yourselves

Bumping

>he may have been mkultra (or whatever) and planted into the DNC

I don't think you understand this aspect of the culture

these people end up in public service because of their trauma, nobody has to plant them anywhere they end up where everyone who is like them ends up

for more info listen to this 12 hour interview about how faggoty the military is

dominated by the "PINK TRIANGLE" or the "CHERRY MARINES"

you fuck men and get promoted quickly, been that way since Sparta

youtube.com/watch?v=rMDy8HCo5iw

For extra information, go HERE:

Shows how much niggz care about themselves really. Meanwhile whites will help track down the murderes of another white that 3000 miles away.

THIS IS MY POINT! We don't need to just wonder. Go and look up actual articles that actually talk about this and lets start compiling direct quotes. WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!

Again, just tugging at threads.
nytimes.com/2016/12/21/business/dealbook/former-blackrock-manager-mark-lyttleton-prison-insider-trading.html?_r=0
No idea what it means, if anything.

In the future, please archive blogs renowned for crap journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/cjxpO

This level of shilling is laughable.

This just got posted on Twitter DIfferent Police Report. It's the narrative they want us to hear - drunk seth attacked by teo Spanish speakers? Is this fake? twitter.com/youronlymisha/status/869008226343419904

lead?

One of SR's leaked passwords was for Fling .com

It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume he has a fetlife or similar account...

I only doubt this avenue because the leaked passwords were simple (something like 'freedom4' 'justice4') which means it's possible his accounts were tampered with post-death (Seth seemed tech-savvy, why have simple crackable passwords?) If someone wanted to plant a false narrative they could do so by messing with "Seth Rich's" online accounts, especially ones related to sexual perversions

I'm seeing a lot of shilling, but they get fucked because only redditors reply. Good work guys.
Bump.

lead?

youtu.be/9Mcr-x2vIeU

This is kinda disturbing...commercial started airing not long after the panda connection discovery. What does this mean?

if (((they))) wanted us to hear it it would have been in the original report

When I saw that in previous report. I thought how did I miss it saying they spoke spanish when I saw it the first time. Must have been talking about the Bersentein bears.

The CCN #16113799 will confirm is real or not. That is the report number that anyone with access can look up.

Got it, thanks.