Monarchy in Serbia

Any Serbanon here? What do you think about that proposed referendum on restitution of monarchy? Is it possible to win? Would it be a good thing for Serbia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Military_Frontier
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TRI MORETA
R
I

M
O
R
E
T
A

CROATIA SHOULD ANNEX SERBIA

>blocking your path

it will never happen this country is occupied and fucked by both West and Russia (more West)... Even if it happened (((some people))) wouldnt allow it... And our "Prince" doesnt even know Serbian and he lived whole his life in UK...

>And our "Prince" doesnt even know Serbian and he lived whole his life in UK
Aha, hvala, this is the most important point and it's quite unfortunate.

>unblocking the path

ok, this is a strong card

:^)

I'm moving to Poland when the shitskins overrun the Balkans. Wroclaw looks really nice.

Don't the Serbian Monarchists want a Constitutional?

If so that's pretty gay.

Seems silly. What's even the point?

BTW, what about that tsar Symeon, is he an active politician?

>reblocking your bath

>a thread discusses about irrelevant subhuman country and subhuman people
>dumb polak thinks we care about monarchy reinstitution in Serbia which is a subhuman country as mentioned above and her people a subhuman people

Sage

I would welcome a monarchy again, but a completely new family. Which family idk. I'd prerfer it to be mine, of course, but I'm open

>cringy "weapon"
>cringy name

Literally a fucking joke, killing illiterate farmers is nothing to be proud of.

kek

Naw, he came back in 2001, founded a party and promised big things. 2 terms later, after allying himself with the fucking communists that killed his father and banished his family, the only thing he did was to get back his ownership of thousands of acres of wooded mountains and the royal palaces. Literally became a billionaire. He got no votes when he ran for third term and left never to be heard again.

tl;dr: we got cucked since we believed he would be looking for the people like his father did.

Bosnia should annex us both and be over with it

Nothing bad about killing Serbs user

VICE VERSA

They were always our bitches.

Oh yeah? Where abouts in Canada are you?

Wanna meet up and talk about that a little bit?

You filthy little pussy, you sound like a little bitch :)

Pa bre koji ti je kurac vec si postao to ovdje

We don't need a monarchy. I hope some global war or something breaks out because it is the only way we would ever be able to return our country in our hands again.

>Serbian (((empire)))
>no defined borders
>had vassalize surrounding neighbors
>main army that they use to imitate conquest were made up of mercenaries - Spanish infantry and German cavalry knights who were paid with plunder
>lost (((empire))) in 25 years
>never was called an empire by contemperories
>king Dusan was never proclaimed as emperor

Stop being a retard.

Gde?
Lel

Nema brisanja postova picko

I don't want to go to jail for squishing a roach - sorry.

serb bro's
kosovo is serbia

>21st century, pinnacle of technology
>education accessible for everyone
>internet accessible to everyone
>there are people who believe a single family should for some reason rule the entire country

We got over this 70 years ago, nobody wants a random family to enjoy all the wealths of a country for no reason while someone actually governs it. Monarchy is dead and it should stay like that, the prince and the rest of the royal family can fuck off to wherever they came from

The only people who actually want this shit are the retarded ultra religious and the idiots who believe they would get to be royals/dukes or some other self entitled shit

The fact is that some random dilweed who was born in wealth and spoiled simple can't rule without marginalizing the majority of the people. In Monarchy the top 1% lives gloriously off the back of the others. That, or they are just monarchs for the show like in England

Fuck off idiot

Yeah, please don't allow a guy who likes being fucked in the ass but his classmates while he blows a Muzzie become your King.

Bants aside, we can all agree this is true.

Yeah, I didn't think so, fuckin queer

Brits had a constitutional monarchy during their imperial era, basically all european monarchies had some "constitutional" rules, they were also balanced by parliaments, starting with Spanish Las Cortes Generales in the west and ending with Polish Sejm. You are probably trying to say that absolutist monarchies were better, but imo they were anti-European in many aspects. Basically an unbalanced absolutist monarchy = despotism.
Well, traditions are kinda important in Europe, or at least should be

Fuck off commie.

> nigger-tier """weaponry"""
> we wuz aerean

fucking Krvats

>migrate into Kosovo late 12th century from herzogiva after Byzantine lose control of the region
>stay there until btfo'd and removed by Turks in late 14th century
>somehow Serbian holy land

Thank you, dear NATO poster

it's not that someone forced you to come here, just leaf... I meant leave

> implying this isn't exactly what Vucic does

We need the Dveri

What the fuck
Thought such retardation was only present in Romania
Monarchy is cancer

They were always a tiny minority living in someone else's land until the 20th century when they started breeding like roaches and managed become a majority over the next few generations.

>implying you won't be seen as a shitskin yourself because people from balkans are brown because they're turkish rape babies

> be in kosovo since the 7th century
> build shitton of monasteries there from 9th-14th centuries, center of Serbian church power and therefore Serbian culture
> lose to ottomans in 14th century
> Kosovo is still 95%+ Serbian
> punished for constantly rebelling in the 17th century by having a bunch of Serbs be evicted and alboniggers moved in their place

fixed

>implying I support Vucic

Wow m8, slow with that deduction you got quite far

no
I literally hate royalists more than capitalists. At least capitalism makes some sense. Fuck off and die

>2 terms later, after allying himself with the fucking communists that killed his father and banished his family
shame, this is ridiculous

Actually it's worse, it was a tri-party alliance with the communists and the turkish minority party...

An absolute travesty

Yes, serbian lives must have been so much better under tito.

As a diaspora bosno-shitter, I just want the NDH back, because, as much as unity among the southern slavs would be cool, you just cannot trust a s*rb as far as you could throw them, they are a subhuman race of uncouth barbarians that ruin everything they touch.

>tfw Tudjman and Izetbegovic didn't just recreate the NDH and gas everything that crossed himself the wrong way on the west bank of the Drina
>tfw no rightful sandzak clay
>tfw watching Bosna get filled up with Saudi and Chechen shitters bringing their bullshit salafism
>tfw Gradascevic is spinning in his grave at how BiH has fallen

Wow. Absolutely frightened.

ah yes

behold the filthy nonwhite Ratko "crnac mu je tatko" Mladic

fixed

>first Serbian church built in 13th century
>moved into Kosovo late 12th century after living in herzogovina and rascia for 5 centuries
>removed late 14th century and became willing vassals to Turks and help fought against Europe
>migrate into upper Serbia which was mostly non-Serb
>infest Vojvodina like cockroaches in the late 19th century
>migrate into Dalmatia and Croatia in 20th century

Stop being a subhuman.

kek, what a guy, ech...

Vucic is the status quo right now, and he does it. So, in that aspect, replacing what we have now with a monarchy wouldn't be worse. But there are few countries where the ruling class doesn't hoard wealth to some extent

I can understand the monarchist sentiment, we had really good kings in the Middle Ages, right up until Uros, but I agree that kings are too unpredictable to be good rulers.

>Monarch Yugoslavia, literally a shithole of Europe, marginalized unimportant country where 90% of people live in villages and eat potatoes

>Titoist Yugoslavia
>actually something

Hrvoje, you do realize that, instead of whatever they-wuz hilariously fake history you just made up, the reason that there are Serbs in Croatia is because the Austrians didn't think the Croats were good enough to hold the border without our help?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Military_Frontier

If you're going to be a diasporafag, at least be educated like me :)))))

> Titoist Yugoslavia
> literal cult of personality, whole state functioned based on Tito's existence and then his retarded policies destroyed it as soon as he was gone

as if Tito wasn't a vainglorious dictator worse than Alexander ever was

Wanna talk about that IRL? I'll go to Serbia.

Kek, I'm authentically surprised how quickly this thread evolved into some kind of Balkan Pandora's box, sorry.

this

It always does. Nothing can stop it. It is as inevitable as sunrise.

Assalamu Alleikum my BOSNJAK brother.

Turkish blood seethes through our noble veines, from hundreds of years of intermarrying with Turks. Allah Akber! I also want NDH to come back, NDH is a province of the Ottoman Empire.

Every balkan thread that isn't a hugbox becomes this eventually

>Brings up Balkans
>Slavs start bitching at each other

You knew what you were doing you you rascally trickster!

The Monarchists are unpredictable , you can't just leave the entire country to your children

I'm bitter about the cult of personality just as I am about the royalists, but I respect the fact that Tito left everything he owned to the people and not to his spoiled children unlike the monarchists do

Replacing Vucic with anything would work, get a hobo from a street and he would manage the country better

I forgot the picture, Allah forgive me.

don't

We're all waiting for a world war so america is busy and not paying attention

The point is, a good king acts as a father-figure to the nation and puts its needs ahead of his, or at least serves his own interests by advancing the nation. But just one bad king can therefore make a very bad mess of the whole situation. I don't look at inheritance as such a sin, honestly, but when it comes to leadership a strong element of meritocracy is necessary.

Not that we have this now. A military coup would be good if only they weren't all Vucic's cronies too

this

I'll come back to fight in any wars, I promise

Ratko go back to s*rbia

>mfw by converting the bosnos stopped the raping, married among themselves in the majority of cases, while the s*rbs got pack raped by the turk for 500 years
>mfw s*rbs still think they're the kebab removers and not the kebab

You're just mad that your women will give birth to the new janissaries

People of Serbia need to realize that only we can create our future and our country. The problem is that people are just too fucking inert and would rather just elect someone who would promise he'll do the job

As long as we think like this we will always have some sort of Vucc. The fact that the protests of 2017 failed because students didn't want violence further shows how inert we are. At this point only violence can get us out of shit

"The time has come to set our possibilities straight and become realists in a sense of demanding something that seems impossible in economic demand. There is no train of history we can simple take a ride on, there is no guarantee on our future. It depends on us and our will" - Slavoj Žižek

Pusi kurac komunjaro

> literal kebab calling us kebab
> kebab seriously invoking fake "Serbs gave up their blood" narrative that we invented to manipulate international sympathies and Jew the Turks

najs mim

I agree, I honestly do. The country is as good as it's dictator. It's the unfortunate truth

You can get a good king/dictator and a bad one just as equally. But I am more for people self governing themselves, no kings, no gods, only men

he doesnt know what is post ww2 boom where literally every country build shit... Now those credits your precious tito took from Usa are getting payed by young people working like slaves 10 hours a day while boomers and diaspora faggots are crying about muh yugoslavia

>those sweet Чeтник tears
>mmmmm
>tastes good

I am sorry my friend, you are the Turk, both genetically and culturally.

If you can trace your genetics back for a fact (like Emir Kusturica) come back to faith of your Christian ancestors. If not, we will purge you, and this comes not from a Serb, but a Montenegrin. I will not suffer Turks living in the Western Balkans.

>implying those samples weren't exclusively taken from the Aryan Sandzak bosniaks

lmao okay ratko, run along and autistically screech about your ever shrinking comic non-country

Kosovo union with Albania* soon
Sandzak union with Bosnia soon
Vojvodina union with Hungary soon
*albanians should however be turned into fuel.

A large portion of the protesters are naive pro-EU scum, they are too weak for violent action in any case.

While the Church is becoming dangerously greedy nowadays, they got us through the Ottoman occupation with a distinct identity, and they are basically the foundation of Serbdom. That said I believe the church should have moral authority but no secular power, it is not their role in the world and killed Catholicism, and for their own good someone needs to regulate their money-grubbing.

>albanians should however be turned into fuel

one thing the whole balkan can agree on

>Yugoslav GDP : 121 billion dollars
>Yugoslav foreign debt : 13.5 billion
>Yugoslavia collapses
>Serbia inherits 7 billion in foreign debt
>Serbian GDP : 36 billion dollars
>Foreign debt : 28 billion dollars
>adjusted of course

Most of our debt was payed off during the early 2000s, in 2003 Serbia only had 4 billion in debt. The rest of 24 billion was made by the Democrats and Vucc.

Fuck off

On a added note I want to say, we should absolutely bring back our Montenegrin monarch, Nikola II Petrovic-Njegos.

He is the only legitimate bloodline on the Balkans that goes back to 13th century nobility (the Serbian Karadjordjevic starts in the 19th century only).

>A large portion of the protesters are naive pro-EU scum

Unfortunately , I got very disappointed in jankovic. I don't like him as a liberal, but at this point anything is better. I just didn't know he was such a coward and a fag

Ah you have my mistaken dhimmi,

I'm not actually a muslim, I was raised catholic (my mother is irish), but I have an appreciation of sufism as a part of my ethnic identity/tapestry, and I won't abandon my kin because "hahah remove le kebab."

Even then, I abandoned all jewish fanfictions, which is why my yugoslav utopia is still in mind, I just know there can be no brotherhood and unity until the s*rb question is solved.

You should probably stay the fuck in German diaspora and let your roots disappear there just like monarchs are right now

>sufism as a part of my ethnic identity

The only thing being (dis)solved will be muslim corpses in Christian soil.

*Turk corpses I mean

Bosniaks are Turks

>falling for hebrew fanfictions

Yes goy, kill your kin over your interpretations of our fanfiction... hehehe

You are descended from the families of those who basically valued their wallets over their convictions. You are all unprincipled snakes, and not my kin - especially not since your culture fetishizes the fucking Turks of all people.

dont make me dust off my grandfather's srbosjek

don't make me dust off my dad's 152mm Зacтaвa artillery shell

>this country is occupied
no, it's not
stop making stupid excuses

This country is occupied by its own cancerous overclass. It's like Russia, but we have all the downsides of an oligarchy without any of the upsides of Putin

don't make me dust off my dad's TORBIH gear

>the entire might of the VRS couldn't defeat plucky lil bosniaks with boomsticks even when the embargo was in effect and HATO wasn't helping

fucking hell s*rbs are incompetent.

>You are descended from the families

Bosniaks are descended from families who intermarried with Turks.

Say HI

>What do you think about that proposed referendum on restitution of monarchy?
Can't you guys wait until he's president for at least one term first.

Serbs are still Turk-rape babies. No amount of b-b-but kebab removers will change your genes gypsy

>>the entire might of the VRS couldn't defeat plucky lil bosniaks with boomsticks even when the embargo was in effect and HATO wasn't helping
you got btfo in the war what the hell you're talking about? you would get completely cleansed if it wasn't for NATO