LOTR MEME THREAD PT. 2

Post LOTR memes or make your own to mock liberal spouting points.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oy1B2hHLLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You forgot link to part 1

Someone tell me what Peter Jackson meant when he made sure to cast Saruman with someone who had a big hooked nose?????

>>Part_1.html

Sorry I'm tired

PART 1

keep em coming, Icebro

PART 1
PART 1

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=1oy1B2hHLLg

Kind of ironic considering Christopher Lee is the direct descendant of a Holy Roman Emperor

>yfw LOTR is co-opted by ethnonationalists

lmao

fuck off, faggot

>missing the point
are you retarded?

From last thread

Everyone feel free to repost to share with people just joining the thread let's keep these going they have good potential to enter normie culture and shift opinions.

Didn't know that.
So I went back and checked... is this dude wearing a fucking fake nose for the role of Saruman?

When you look at the origin of Tolkiens works and the idea that he had when writing them it certainly makes a great deal of sense.

Genuinely made me lol

kek

True, but so does the actor playing Gandalf

Harry Potter is kind of redpilled, though. The goblins who run gringotts bank are definitely jews

Kek

book 5 is the only redpilled harry potter installment
it deals with fake media and a rising threat that gets covered up by a corrupt administration

I mean, you've got ideas of genetic and racial purity, the bad guys are a bunch of ugly dark-skinned monsters and literal sandniggers. I know Tolkien disliked allegory, but it's pretty fucking clear.

thats no hook nose user, just typical old person fleshy nose

This thread is too good.

Nah he actually wore a prosthetic.

t. someone who has never actually read tolkien

Both of em ? Interesting choice then

Not fucking hard considering tolkein was a far right catholic nationalist who spent his last years saying england is dying from modernity and immigration.

Plus he was literally a falangist, and was very close to Franco.

In first movie is more prominent for some reason

Hows this one guys? Lord of the Redpill could be the next big thing.

But all his central romances are inter-racial. Its always a fey beautiful elf lady getting HUMANED

Or we could make tumblr have a hissy fit over us meming their favorite movies again.

Very good. I also like Lord of the Redpill but we could brainstorm other titles as well I think.

Can someone who has read the books recently redpill me on if Aragon acts like a pussy in the movies compared to in the book?

Good job dimwits. Because of enthonationalists coopting LOTR, LOTR deserves a remake by SJWs to appease the leftwingers.

holy shit. the best hahahaha

Elf/Human interracial romances have only happened twice in all the thousands of years of LotR lore and the two couples were heavily implied to be the same people just reincarnated.

>"If you kill your enemies, they win."

Fucking leaf...

you might be right, i'll have to look out for that next time I rewatch

jej

fuck up

Y'all need to do some Harry Potter memes

UR A FUCKING ELVISH MALE

pls no. The hobbit was lame enough. I would like to think that even the left would get pissed if they shat on LOTR.

Genuinely great.

this is so important.

Elrond's dad was a human who fucked some sweet elven pussy. So it's happened 3 times.

holy shit I'm dying

So brave. You go girl.

UN RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH?

He is truly the worst.

...I suppose I should make a Hitler one!

Stalin would be funnier

I'm dying

Brit

It shall be so!

I was just about to make this thread.

Is this the kinda shit that redpills normies?

Hows this one guys?

its like no ones ever been to stormfront
at one point they had their own lotr board to wank over

>going to stormfront
user I hate to break it to you.. but they're not fun. they're the white-nat version of normies.

>not using prime meme bait across all mediums

HAHAHHAHA

Yes, yes it does.

eh, it's not the best. Not really that funny and pretty much just a reskin of the usual anti-globalism pics. If you look at the others ITT they're mostly dialog from the characters perspective, while this is from the viewers perspective. This seems more likely to have the effect of telling people what to feel rather than getting them to imagine what it would have been like if the characters themselves were cucked.

Or maybe I'm just a faggot

Such beautiful curves!

Nah, you're right on the nail.

Remember both Trump and Harry Potter were the only ones who would say the true name of their enemy

some oc cus bored

the brit board was 15 years ago.
i miss 15 years ago

it's allahu akbar m8, not allhu akbar

kek

Fresh meat!

Needs MY ANCESTOR meme.

Orcs were actually once elves though?

Just an FYI, Gandalf the White's boots in the movie were lace-up boots. Those aren't chucks.

On it!

>thatisthejoke.jpeg

The Hobbiton Post:

The Shire is VERY white. Here's why that's problematic.

The Best, most relevant, most useful meme I have found lately is LOTR related:

Tried another one. This is a potential gold mine.