Does anyone else remember when that guy bombed a bunch of people at a concert in England...

Does anyone else remember when that guy bombed a bunch of people at a concert in England? I think it happened a long time ago, because people don't talk about it anymore. That shit was crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dupw2pH3oes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mia Talerico is a hottie

You deserve death by fire pedo

What if the child consents tho?

We're desentisised to it by now just another day in Europe

See

One of the first concepts humans gain is the difference between yes and no

guy fawkes?

#justbigcitythings

it just isn't right, that we've sunk so far this fast

>feminists triggered by facts

I'm going to cook and eat you

So are all those missing girls in muslim rape dungeons now?

part and parcel

this terrorist attack didn't even garner a rare Pepe, absolute shit happening and people just didn't care at all, neither did I tbqhfam

It was a false flag. Look close at this picture and tell me it all looks real.

this is a good point

i know it's a false flag because everything is a false flag

like the bostom bombing where they had that guy who just had both legs blown off at the knees, upright in a wheelchair fucking minutes after it happened and he wasnt bleeding and was still conscious ?

Your conception was a false flag.

Yeahh how could everybody forget!!! This was the perfect opportunity to push my political agenda on others and now others have moved on and I can't take advantage of dead kids anymore >:(

You can see him here. He look like he just sprained his ankle. He a good boy

Kys

Most of us don't want this to happen again.

Yeah I vaguely remember a VH1 behind the music about some sort of balloon or speaker amp that killed a bunch of islamophobes or something

how is this suspicious?

ha.
yeah, that guy. i saw it live when they were pushing him down the street before the camera cut.

Probably on a Jeff Epstein type private island.

Wrong

I don't give a fuck about it cause it was an obvious false flag.

>obvious
was it though?

That did die quickly, didn't it?

I attended a religious service and not a peep was made about it either. Probably because they didn't want to open the Islamic Extremist dialog, but hell if you're in the Church of England's second cousin, you should have some fucking mention.

>some sort of balloon or speaker amp

Yes, that's the incident! Fucking sad.

how is this not?

Yeah it was

?

>Most of us don't want this to happen again.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

LOOK AT THIS IDIOT

You REJOICE every time a terrorist attack happens, it make you even more happy than the terrorist themselves, because it gives you ammo to fight against "librulz". There are constant threads about "When's the next terrorist attack? Hope it's a big so that everybody wakes up" all over Sup Forums.

You cringy alt-right faggots just love terrorism, because taking advantage of the deaths of many kids to push your political narrative is very effective.

thats the same guy, no blood anywhere

Fucking kek'd. Nobody got it.

>flag

yeah yeah gay blowjob we recognize

Oh I didn't see that

lol this is new cctv footage of Salman during the night of the attack. Why did they black everything out? It is a complete joke.

>They also asked for any digital photos or videos potentially taken of Abedi on a mobile phone, digital camera or video camera to be shared with law enforcement on a specially created website.

I am expecting to see some released staged photos of Salman acting all suspicious just seconds before the attack.

World is too god damn crazy. Don't expect people to give a shit about terrorist attacks anymore. It's part of life for Western Europe. Only Eastern Europe has a chance as Western Europe does not have the balls to deport the problem.

Then what were you kekking at

I know there's blood on the ground, but shouldn't it be running out of him like a tap with wounds like that?

>Why did they black everything out?
So you can't see his MI5 handler walking along next to him.

If it was real he probably wouldn't be conscious or having people push him down the street in a wheelchair.

>Bloomberg reports that Bauman not only held onto his memory of the incident through his intense trauma, but that the very first thing he did upon waking in the hospital was recount the image of the man who left a backpack at his feet for the FBI.

It makes me wonder if the guy in the photos even knows they are using him as their stooge. Imagine if it was just some guy who lives in Libya

we all have a little zyzz in us

like this earlier cctv compared to that. The quality is night and day.

it's like if they need him out and about buying a blue backpack or taking out the garbage, they use one of their agents and just make the face all shitty and low res so you cant even tell.

no trail of blood or anything

>tfw terrorist attacks in Cuckope is now as mundane and apart of daily life as the weather forecast

Islamobombing is our greatest strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=dupw2pH3oes

this even shows the bombs going off. It looks really pathetic. During the confusion and smoke they send out the people and blood to set up.

It is all a david copperfield magic show.