Obama is more capable with weapons than you are

Obama is more capable with weapons than you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

sgammo.com/product/wolf-or-wpa/500-round-case-762x54r-203-grain-soft-point-wolf-wpa-military-classic-or-polyfor
youtube.com/watch?v=jmY2UVZbJoc
youtube.com/watch?v=HQGQ8FYAJ3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's your point.

he gets a lot of practice robbing stores being a nigger

Being a CIA asset he should be

So why does he have to use a compensator on a fucking shotgun?

It's not a compensator, it's a ported barrel. Helps with muzzle rise when you're looking for your second clay.

The guy is built like a matchstick.

>wahhhh Obama is able to use the best of the best for the highest accuracy

wtf I hate Obama now

I doubt that.

>implying

Qualified with an M-16 1 off of marksman

I don't.

sure

I thought it was a muzzle loader

>I'll see you lynched nigger
Jesus Christ, Raimi

AY WHITE BOI WE GOT GUNS TOO YOU THINK YOU BAD WUT YOU GON DO WHEN I PULL MA 9

Two branches of the US military state otherwise in my official record.

>being such a limp-wristed bitch you need help managing the recoil of fucking target shot

He looks retarded.

I hope you had a good time that day.

Recreation of the scene

Willing to bet I can beat Obama in Skeet, Trap, and 5 Stand off hand.

>Says the guy who's never tried shooting a second clay in flight

>luger

How to spot an edgelord 101.

So you failed?

Marksman is the lowest rank, and being one off means you scored 15 out of 30.

You can't shoot for shit.

It's a Ruger Mk III. I wish I had a Luger. WWII guns get me off. Saving up for an M1 Garand and an M1 carbine currently.

What? Im a Marine Corps veteran that owns dozens of guns... fuck off nigger lover

>nigger in his natural habitat

ruger =/= luger

kekeek

Some would say the ability to speak well publicly could be a weapon.

You're a piece of shit, is what you are. No veteran that respects his country would disrespect a large chunk of its population.

severely underrated

>thinks obongo is skilled with a gun
Pic related

its not always an edgelord scenario, I had a friend who's grandfather took one during ww2, he also told us about americans who straight up took tons of nazi weapons and memorabilia knowing it would be worth something some day. so its not always about edginess, sometimes its about history.

Really? I'd love to see Obama squeeze the trigger on my 577 Tyrannosaur.

Sup Forums getting BTFO

Nice mosin. It's a shame ammo is about $1/rd nowadays

That 'smoke' is photo-shopped.

Impossible.

>pic related is me

pretty poor stance for shooting trap desu

>Thinks a picture of Obama just pulling the trigger of a shotgun makes him skilled
kek

this
he's holding that gun like a left handed woman

I hunt annually. I'm no dead-eye but I'm a lot more proficient than that 2 but mom jeans politician

It's not that bad, but yeah the glory days of $80 spam cans are long gone

sgammo.com/product/wolf-or-wpa/500-round-case-762x54r-203-grain-soft-point-wolf-wpa-military-classic-or-polyfor

>unironically using this 1970's shit grip while shooting pistols
wew

Born Negro
>+2 Bass skills
>+1 Shooting precision
>+ Racism immunity

Nothing you can't surpass, but he clearly has advantage over non-gun fags.

I love my mk I.

Got it $70 a spam can delivered. Still got about 1200 rounds left.

spbp

>shot a lot with my dad as a kid
>even went through the navy's """"training""""
>go shooting with my uncles
>my uncle being the caring person he is does everything short of shooting the gun for me
>put on tilt so hard i shoot like shit and never go near my uncle's weapons

maybe i'm just autistic

That's a ruger, m8

>TFW your gun targets his elemental weakness

fucking embarrassing pistol handling, the only acceptable stance is thumbs forward, crossed thumbs if you're totally new

I highly doubt that. Extremely proficient sporting clay and trap shooter, and NRA gold marksman here.

Nah, I'm not buying it.
Look at him, he lacks trigger discipline.

Are you sure about that?

>uses a compensator

Only faggot retards who can't shoot use those.

Fucking Obama.

Shit, I thought the gun said "Cuck hunt" on it
>Fucked up

You're autistic.

>compensator

Ported barrels are basically standard on any quality sporting over/under at this point. All the serious clay shooters I've met have had ported barrels.

Same difference, nigger. Both redirect gas flow for angular reduced recoil.

I doubt it but to be fair, Ronald Regan was even more anit-gun than Obongo was. Obama was a week, confused prez anyway who just wanted to be on TV picking his nose. Funny how after Regan got shot he still did NOT ban guns
youtube.com/watch?v=jmY2UVZbJoc
Back then then and before things were very very different.

You must not know many veterans

I was gonna say this, even when hunting birds you lean into your shot a bit usually

ReAgan wasn't anti-gun, he was anti-his enemies having access to firearms.

Why does he check the chamber after racking slide?

Any time you shoot a long gun you lean into it. Obama is borderline chick leaning in this pic and the only reason it got published is because the average journalist has no idea how to handle a firearm.

>slide not locked back, mag not empty, round in chamber
>switch mags
>load round, none pops out
>check to see if round in chamber
seems redundant

He was literally the reason the Brady Bill was passed.

Double check to see if it picked up the round? Maybe it didn't feel like it did?
Maybe it just looked cool on screen?

Poor stance and poor placement of the butt of the gun into his shoulder. I bet he bruised his shoulder after that shot.

he just held the weapon, and one of them people on his propoganda/publicity team shooped in the 'smoke'.. Anyone who shoots a shotgun should be able to tell thats a bullshit pic EASILY.

Anyone, it all old news, and even obama admitted it was fake -- in a comical way. youtube.com/watch?v=HQGQ8FYAJ3g

There's like three rounds in the chamber by now.

The fuck he is. I shot one of those when I was 4 years old. That old nigger is about 60 years too late to compare with me

The slide doesn't always lock back 100% of the time, especially if you are hitting the slide release with your grip inadvertently.
And a press check doesn't load the next round.

a muzzle brake on any rifle basically does the same thing genius

well, to be fair, he does appear to be left eye dominant although why he doesn't switch to his left hand is beyond me

Yes, and whom is least likely to pass the checks involved? Honest, hard working rebulican constituates? Fleabag, simpering, demofilth?

It basically barred anyone who wouldn't support him out of purchasing. It made it harder on people who just wanted to responsibly own too, but it made it next to impossible for loudmouth leftists who all have petty or better criminal records.

I don't think the photo is shopped so much as staged. The use of the upper barrel instead of lower tells you that the people involved had no idea how to properly handle a sporting O/U like that Browning. There is only one choke inserted into the upper barrel.

I dare not keep trolling lest these digits be offended

It's called a "press check" to make sure you have a round in the chamber.

Yeah, but that event game us the Brady Bill.

Also fun fact a.22 that ricocheted off the door nearly killed Reagan.

Why would you prefer the lower barrel?

>posts picture of him shooting
>he's better than you!

I used to compete in IDPA and did reasonably well.

I shoot about ~100 .22LRs from a bolt gun here in the outback a week.

He'd be better than me at golf, though.

and your point? And its odd obama shooting guns when people of his party most notably politicians like hillary and lower lvl dems in cali have either in cali's case, restricted gun freedom, or are advocating for gun restrictions. So what's your point?

If Trump had Obama's composure under criticism instead of feeding the trolls, he would appear more mature and gain in appeal. Perhaps the calls for the guillotine would quiet some...

lower barrel reduces muzzle flip and allows faster follow up shots with an O/U, only fucking scrubs use the upper barrel first

>+1 shooting precision
Niggers aren't know for aiming. They just point in the general direction and magdump.

Of course he is. Barry's a CIA operative.

Expert marksmen in the M16,M98 and M500 and have the ribbons to prove it.

So no.