Drumpf is only the president of racists

This is why Drumpf is not my president or anyone elses who has decency and morals. He spent all morning on an autistic rant about the media again and not a single word slipped through his pedo lips about the fallen heroes in Portland. People who stood up against his brand of hate and paid the ultimate cost.

The day Drumpf is removed will end up being a national holiday in this country, you mark my words.

Weak

It's the truth and you realize it too. All of his rhetoric about bringing America together was as meaningless as anything else he rambles on about. He has no intention on building bridges. He's more about burning them. He thinks he can maintain this trajectory forever and is going to face the long arm of the law very soon.

Yes, yes you are.

Can't wait till the investigation reveals that these two cucks attacked the crazy asshole first.

>666

Says it all.

fucking cucks. too bad he didn't stab more of them.

Yes, I'm sure that you do think that's too bad.

Hopefully one day your daughters will be on a train and some crazy LARPer will scream at them for no reason. When they come home and ask daddy, why did he do that, all you'll have to say was "Did he kill anyone at least?"

"Some people are assholes, you cant control what they say."

You don't attack that person, cause maybe he is carrying a weapon and cuts your fucking throat open.

Well he won the election so he is your president. Deal with it

Bernie Bros killing Shills, give me more ahahaha!

#deep
1000 like pls

>fallen heroes

>dead retards

Fixed it for you.

Never confront a crazy yelling stuff on public transport.

wasnt the guy on the left a bern out?

>white knights are heros
You aren't trying very hard.

>fallen "heroes"
Good riddance.
May more soon follow.

Fuck this bait thread, I'm going back to /sg/

Ha, faggot.

sage

Contacted a FB friend of the stabber for his side abt 1 hr ago.

The one survivor said he 'spat in the face of hate.'

Other guy was an army vet.

The fact that no one has any story of what happened confirms this.

also, the survivor wrote a poem about discrimination against muslims in 2013

>in 2013

I've faces some muslim activists before, and I wouldn't be surprised if this was a setup gone horribly wrong.

>'spat in the face of hate.'

So, we have at least some evidence saying they assaulted him.

The longer we go without word of what happened the more likely it is that the three cucklords escalated and even assaulted the crazy knifeman.

>knifeman

The latest word is that it was a folding knife, i.e., pocket knife.

Which would point away from murder being his intent.

Cry more, pussy. He's still your President.