Are there any flat earthers on Sup Forums? If so...

Are there any flat earthers on Sup Forums? If so, do you realize what a fucking embarrassment you are to conspiracy theorists? Do you know how bad you're making us look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhGydridbEA
youtu.be/RYJhYbuk3Ms?t=3m9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If the Earth is round, then how come I don't roll to the side when I lay on flat ground.

Science BTFO.

You round earthers are a fucking joke. Literally no proof to the round theory yet you guys are always running at the mouth pretending otherwise. If the earth is so round prove it.

NASA can't even keep consistent proportions in their "photos" of Earth.

It has been proven by thousnads of experiments, yet you retarded flat earhers are all way too retarded to understand just a single one of it. Thats why spent your time with fkin pseudoscience.

We are aware it's flat. Nasa also film all their stuff inside the dome.

reminder that pol is satire

we know the world is not flat,we hate drumpf and we like nonwhite people

dont believe the memes

Question to all you flatfags, what happens to the rockets that NASA launches? Do they just land in some remote place and get collected? Where the hell do they go?

>making us look bad
That's the point.
That and sliding.

Never to high enough to hit the dome. Always flatten out quickly and likely straight into the ocean.

Sup Forums is a flat Earth board, please take your idiotic ideas about your "globe" back too >>>\reddit\, Hillary lost, get over it. I really wish we didn't get a influx if you retards whenever summer hits.

Don't be so hasty! Check out my photograph.

>Earth clearly flat
>Jew killing normie astronaut to cover up the truth

See?!?! Incontrovertible proof there's a conspiracy.

Question to all of the round Earthers: Why has a large curved body of water never been experimentally demonstrated? The surface should either be level or curved, easy experiment..

What dome? And why do you guys anyways call out Nasa? There are multiple other countries that have sent stuff into space.

But you can track them all the way up with a camera
I don't get what you're trying to say here.

>believes lies about (((space)))

Kek, (((NASA))) would be happy with you goyim

The real conspiracy is that flat-earth is a psy-op created by the CIA that is designed to make conspiracy theorists look insane

Can you provide ONE example of an experiment that proves the earth is round. I'd really like to see it.

That didn't answer my question.

well its interesting how many things you think are solely explainable by sphere, wold also take place on a flat earth - like sailing around the world

>Make a 1 mile long channel
>Ensure it's straight
>Fill with water
>Measure depth at intervals
>Plot the data

It'll either be flat or it will correspond to the diameter of the earth.
>No bias
>No long range optics, celestial bodies, etc

You can sail around a circle and finish where you start without it having to be a globe. Proves nothing.

LOL please, let's be real here, sweety.
You couldn't provide evidence for a round Earth if you tried.
>it's been proven by thousands of experiments
Name one. I'm waiting

Yes when the Earth is between the Sun and Moon , the Earth casts a round shadow on to the Moon .
Show me a diagram of how a flat Earth , Sun , And Moon system do that .

This has been done, it's called the "Bedford Level Experiment" tested on a long straight canal in England. Conclusively proved the Earth to be flat with no measurable curvature. Look it up.

in all honesty I tell people I believe in that shit just to troll them. you should see how those autists react on plebbit when you bring up FET

No, that's long range optics, saying they could see 6 miles, which should be past the curvature. Round Earthers will just counter with "light bends lol"

Operation fishbowl

Been done. Look up the flat earth model with sun and moon on YouTube. It's perfectly explainable. A little too complex to explain in text.

r u for real?

youtube.com/watch?v=bhGydridbEA

I should whip up a flat earth home school curriculum and charge like $1000 for access. I'd throw in some anti vax stuff and jet fuel for a little more. Profit

Dude watch some more of those NASA space station videos. All are fake with green screen. Look at that ridiculous hair spray! Then look at how women's hair behaves on real 0g in the airplane hyberbolic. It's all fake shit from NASA.

>Conclusively proved
>Look it up
>Experiment clearly doesn't account for light refraction through air
>Literally all articles about it showing how it was wrongly executed

Nice try, troll.

Why the fuck would (((they))) want us to believe the earth is round anyways

it's so fucking irrelevant, it's like asking whether the bull a Sup Forumsack gets cucked by is named tyrone or achmed. There's no reason to lie about it at all yet flattards think otherwise

I can look at the rotation of other spherical planets in the solar system through a telescope

>literally every fucking planet in the solar system and in pretty much the rest of the universe are sphere shaped
>earth is flat

>try's to argue against a model that he doesn't even understand

Flat Earth proves God, round Earth hides it. What could be more important?

Dude, you can only see a sphere if you have two eyes with perspective to see depth. When you look through a telescope, the best you can conclude is that it is a circle.

> there's no conspiracy, goy!

"Pretty much"

FPBP

Then why do you retards use photos(taken with a lens) to bolster your horizon is flat theory?

Exactly dude! It's all done with fucking wires over at Nasa. There's a whole bunch of "spacewalk" videos with water bubbles in them (ie: shot in a pool).

How about just sailing around the Southern Oceans directly measuring your distance travelled. Since the FE crowd suggests that the rest of the continents are surrounded by Antarctica, then it should be a VERY long path around Antarctica, commensurate with the long radius from the center of your Flat Earth. Pro Tip: It isn't because the Earth is spherical.

holy fucking kek.

i played too much of that game as a kid.

This is the actual truth, although most of Sup Forums figured that out already. Larping as a retard has become our most popular passtime.

You do know there have been laser tests that have concluded there is no curvature right? Across water, and across salt plains

This. Why would anyone even care to spend so much money putting out "propaganda" saying that the world is round if it's really flat? What good would that do?
All these people are getting caught up debating something that they don't understand and, ultimately, doesn't impact them anyway.
These flat-earth retards are just trying to get nasa to send them to space because they secretly want to go to the moon.

Clearly each of the other planets are also flat disks, but perfectly oriented to face us side-on /s.

Because we're not trying to prove something we're looking at is a sphere, just that it is impossibily visible at the distance it is away on a curved surface with the dimensions of the supposed planet Earth.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this..

>/s.
nice reddit-speak, round-earther. go back. now.

Because if the animal doesn't know it's caged, it thinks it's free.

nice get

Well, first of all, it's illegal by international treaty go anywhere near Antartica. Look up the treaty. Secondly, there are lots of reports of mariners being "out of reckoning" in the southern hemisphere while navigating on a globe earth. PS - all US Navy uses the flat earth map to navigate it's more accurate.

Tv show fargo is quite red pilled

this is what earth really looks like

Fucking reddit rounders, man.

That's right goy.

Nice dude, that's exactly it. What if there is more land beyond Antartica?

Magellan

There's also a possibility of more land they don't want us to know about

That vague analogy didn't answer any of that.

Have you ever seen any of the older Mercator maps?

>be CIA
>go to work
>look at shift-schedule
>im the retard that has to force the distraction memes again

Just how much do you hate your life right now?

>Jew uses golden gun
Not possible, it would still be in his wallet

Magellan sailed around a circle from east to west. NO ONE has circumnavigated the globe from north to south.

That's because you've had too much fluoride your whole life. That and the constant bombardment from predictive programming through entertainment and society has taught you not to think for yourself. You'll simply believe whatever the "system" wants.

How does Round-Earth disprove God? Either way, He resides in the core of the planet that came with the spark of life upon its birth.
Same thing can be argued for the birth of the Sun except to a higher degree.

Not sure! Admiral Byrd seemed pretty interested though! Have you heard of the black hole sun theory?

Globecucks btfo

>round a circle and finish where you start without it having to be a globe. Proves nothing.
yes, but the distance while sail around that circle would prove something, if repeated at different lattitudes..

Because there are over 60 biblical versus that have been purposely mistranslated in some versions that state that the earth is flat.

NASA is santa claus for adults

>inb4 MUH REFRACTION

It changes the narrative from "God created the world for man alone" to "You are insignificant, just one planet among infinite others, I'm sure there's life all over out there, watch Ancient Aliens goy."

In those low G airplanes you're still under the effect of gravity you fucking idiot.
It's fake 0g.
It's an illusion, you're just falling, but it feels like you're floating when compared to the plane around you.

Hair will behave differently in actual low gravity vs fake 0g.

The first surface circumnavigation via both the geographical Poles was achieved by Sir Ranulph Fiennes and Charles Burton (both UK) of the British Trans-Globe Expedition. They travelled south from Greenwich, London, UK on 2 September 1979, crossed the South Pole on 15 December 1980, the North Pole on 10 April 1982, and returned to Greenwich on 29 August 1982 after a 56,000 km (35,000 mile) journey.

>any flat earthers?

anchor

>embarrassment to conspiracy theorists

emotional response

>conspiracy theorists

straw man

Also, read up on Operation Mockingbird, fellas.

Us military has missile systems that follow the rules and specs of a flat earth to fire down range you are all lied to about this because at the center of the flat plane proof of God exists shattering the world view of all atheists forever

Making conspiracy theorists look ridiculous is the entire point. I really think Flat Earth is being pushed by (((THEM))).

I've been to the southern hemisphere and never saw the dippers, but did see new stars in the south. Orion was tipped over. The patterns on the moon were upside down. Winter+summer day lengths were reversed. I could call family in the afternoon and they would say it was well into night. All of these things require a curved Earth. Even if the Sun was somehow close, it should still be visible everywhere (above flat Earth) or nowhere (below flat Earth).

How the fuck do you prove distance? By logging on to the NASA gps system? Why don't you look at real time flight paths of planes. Google it, it shows where every flight is at any given moment. Take a close look at the southern hemisphere and tell me what you see? You'll see there are no direct flights around the southern hemisphere. The all have "stopovers" in Europe.

That's actually not refraction, but the clouds are illuminated enough to wash out the camera's optics, creating the illusion that the clouds are behind it.
If this were done with a not shitty camera, or with a lens whose aperture could handle that amount of light, it might look convincing.

even better with sound
3:04
youtu.be/RYJhYbuk3Ms?t=3m9s

0g planes are not fake 0g. The relative acceleration due to gravity is ZERO. Learn some physics. It's all relative. There is no difference between a plane on a parabolic curve and supposed "orbit" 0g.

Is everyone scared of my experiment? You'll prove it one way or another, and all you need is a channel and a ruler. But deep down everyone knows water doesn't fucking curve.

lmfao. The nikon p900 is a shitty camera now? Pretty desperate.

Vertical flights around the world.

It's all about perspective.

Look through the archives on Anonymous5 !!9O2tecpDHQ6

Not disagreeing with you about the fact that he's wrong, but 0g orbit is a perpetual freefall, so they're "just falling in the ISS as well.
You are right about how that would be different though. Microgravity orbit is much different than induced 0g roll.

You are right. All military guidance systems make the assumption of a flat and stationary earth. You can look it up in their public software specifications.

The truth can be in front of people in plain sight

Why not, "God Created the Universe for Man to discover his significance in the realm outside the terrestrial" ?

Flat earth is real though. Have YOU personally ever seen the Earth from space? No? That's what I thought.