Laci Green

>Laci Green
>Miley Cyrus
>Lauren Southern

Fuck this. Isn't part of the red pill realizing that women have an immaculate ability to just mess things up? To "fix" what isn't broken?

Why are we celebrating female idols in a movement that has to do with nationalism and leadership? Isn't that what we're trying to fight AGAINST? Women cannot process nationalism because it is rooted in male integrity. They are psychotic, especially American women, who overseas are renowned for being whores. They see our movement, shiny and new and strong, and promote a stale mimicry of what we stand for, and probably only do it because they see the sinking liberal ship they're in and are jumping aboard ours.

You faggots are just like liberal beta cucks. You get some cleavage thrown in your face on a YouTube thumbnail with a title "TAKING THE RED PILL?!!!??!1!" and you take them in. Soon enough they'll be getting harassed, and alt right white knights will come to their aid.

They don't know what we stand for. They cannot process what we stand for. If you let women into this movement, you will corrupt the core of the Red Pill, and you will ruin it. You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pllRW9wETzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

All movements wax and wane. I hope to pork some hot "right wingers" memers as they come through the movement. It's all meaningless OP too many immigrants are in the country. It's over.

It isn't over. The future has us in it

Ummm.. women are for procreation and the rearing of children. They are just as important as men, if not more so.

None of that matters because we only need them to influence other women you stupid faggot.
These women are a bridge back to tradition.

Nobody is praising these women.

Yes, women follow. While these cunts are just as worthless as they were before their face turn they're useful in getting other women to follow their lead.

Just keep pushing right. We'll make it to death squads if you only believe.

Women are the barometer of what is socially acceptable. If they join your movement it's because there is a critical mass of unattached and potentially desirable men there.

Let them in, but berate them for being thots and do NOT cater to them. Bend them to your will. This will attract even more (high quality) women, who will attract other less quality men, who will attract the remainder of women-kind.

Keep up the work, and remember to patrol thots and implement White Sharia.

>implying you can go back to tradition

The only one to ever do it was Stalin.

>Soon enough they'll be getting harassed, and alt right white knights will come to their aid

nobody cares

>Stalin
>tradition
How fucking stupid can you be?

You can leave it as just as. We aren't more or less important from each other. both are vital.

Tradition in the sense of sexual morality, you historical illiterate.

Lenin & Trotsky tried pushing a culture of free love, and pushed legislation through that was analogous to "no-fault divorce."

Stalin clamped down on both.

For now.

You don't seem to understand the fact that when an attractive young woman cherishes an idea, that's when it becomes socially acceptable. It doesn't just apply to beta males, but everyone. If young women think it's OK to do, that means it's OK in society as a whole.

Who is the woman in the photo she is my new waifu???

they're making dumb youtube videos for normies and you're a fucking RETARD if you want to incentivise them not to do this, they're not generals in an army, they're not calling the shots, they are cultural nodes signal boosting the memes you say you support, so shut the fuck up and let them do it.

You're right. This shouldn't be about women, women and weak men got us here.

>Why are we celebrating female idols in a movement that has to do with nationalism and leadership?
nobody but shills and trolls like you is doing this.
sage & kys

No, it's a sign that what we've been doing has been working. Women are attracted to power, they would never virtue signal something if they think it wouldn't be beneficial for them.

>quick white man, don't reward the women, who we all agree think like children, with positive reinforcement for doing something good.
Are you stupid?

Yeah, that's why Sup Forums supports patriarchy and physical discipline for roasties.

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

Don't worry about women. They'll do whatever the most powerful of men want them to do.

Weak leftist ideas is what got us here.
Forced integration is what got us here.
A belief that everyone is equal is what got us here.
At least a century of constant social engineering is what got us here.

This behaviour is as necessary as the positive reinforcement behavior, IMO.

Shouldn't be idolising them, but women are a very strong ally and are attracted to winning movements. So at the same time we shouldn't constantly be maligning them, like literal betas.

There is truth in this for sure, but the white knights are giving these attention whores far too much attention.
The reality is that women and weak men have got us here, now weak men are pushing attention whoring women into positions of influence higher than actual intellectual men.
Look, Lauren Southern is alright. I think she has come to believe what she's selling, but she's still an attention whore and she's still ridiculously child-like in her thinking. This isn't bad, but when people talk about Lauren more than they do men like Peterson, then there's a problem.

They need to know that they are doing good, but also know what they are doing wrong and why.

Kate Bush > all modern pop bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=pllRW9wETzw

And it's weak men and women who voted for this shit.

No pussies like you got us here. If you had just listened to the greeks when they said women were subhuman none of this would be happening.

>They don't know what we stand for. They cannot process what we stand for. If you let women into this movement, you will corrupt the core of the Red Pill, and you will ruin it. You have been warned.
This is actually inevitable for any movement that eventually becomes accepted by normies.

They dilute it, because in its original form its either too strong and extreme to be digested by people, so it needs diluting so it can become acceptable.

That's what "le red pill alt lite" is basically about.

The west will move towards a more conservative position again but you won't have your white ethno state.

Just nod at them, pretend you accept them, give them a cookie but never trust any human with a vagina.

The most even tempered women are probably dikes.

Maybe that was the point to dikes, to be the chief wife in a harem. The dike thinks more like a man and can dominate the more feminine women. And she tolerates you as the leader because she's into group sex.

Those three don't have anything in common. And you are clearly a fucking shill. Kill yourself.

/thread
nobody give a shit about what women have to say in regards to politics, but women are social creatures and follow the pack.

Great, so we get fewer Muslim rapes, but still have to deal with all of the other shit Muslims do as they displace us.

We won't have blue-haired dykes running around anymore, but we'll still have to deal with divorce and sexual liberation.

Fantastic, civilization just needs to collapse at this point.

I'm just saying, if we allow this to become mainstream then human nature will pervert it. It won't be an idea any more than it will be a trend. It won't last if we become popular.

Yeah it will basically be a meeting at the middle. SJW's will either accept, or be forced to accept that their behaviour has been abhorrent and moderate it, and the alt lite will be the right wing position, arguing against out of control feminism, hedonism and political correctness. But race will be left out of it.

>It won't last if we become popular.

Could you make yourself any more obvious you leftist shill? Jesus this is pathetic. GET A REAL JOB.

Gentleman, this is a mainstay example of the dribble coming out of American colleges. Stalin was a well known Marxism-Leninism ideology advocate. Stalin was no saint, simply another nail in the coffin of the sad story that is the plague on society, communism. There is a reason it took the whole world banding together to defeat Hitler, fascism above all.

Most of the desperate fucks supporting them are alt-kike redditors

Yeah. T_D

Found the Jew

There are some woman that are just naturally right wing as hell.
Mom mom is anti-gay, anti degeneracy, racist etc.

>if white nationalism becomes mainstream then it will stop being popular

haha what? Cuckery and interracial shit has been mainstream since the 1960s and before that white supremacy was the norm from the 1870s to the 1950s. Are you saying "oh no, after several decades of white demographic growth and expulsion of foreigners a new generation of young retards might try and make multiculturalism cool again in the 2070s"? 50 years of uncuckery sounds pretty good.

They just can't play a leading or focused role in this. It will ruin the movement. Because they're women.

Chill out OP. Don't refer to all of us here as "faggots".
What you're experiencing is what I like to call "The Plebbit Effect".
Plebbitors, Alt-lighters, and the rest of he shitskins and Facebook niggers are so easily manipulated that they start to do more harm than "good". Anyone who's been on Sup Forums long enough knows that it'll always be the bandwagon niggers that give free shekels to these jewtubers. You can't expect this movement in general to be taken serious when you have actual faggots and niggers representing Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums. Anyone who thinks Plebbitors or Kikebook fanatics being here is a good idea, you should go neck yourself.

This, especially the first two sentences

That is exactly what I mean. I'm afraid that there are Plebbitor-tier /polacks that will let women in when women start asking men to join. Not asking, just acting like one of us.

That's what they're doing. Women just mimic. And the fact that these attractive women (or in Laci's case women with tits) are representing us, means that Kikebook faggots will take interest, and like you say, THAT will be the end of the movement.

What? A factual statement, from a Brazilian?

Laci isnt truly redpilled

I'm not defending Stalin, at all user; however, even GLR recognized that Stalin fixed sexual morality. (Actually, he was better on this front than the historical far-right).

The point I was alluding to with my post is that the one time sexual degeneracy has been successfully reversed required:

>Sexual liberation through legislation first.
>A culture not infected with sexual liberation
>An absolutist autocrat

tl;dr: It took the stars aligning to fix that specific aspect of degeneracy in the USSR. It's not repeatable here.

No, Stalin isn't a saint, he just managed to do ONE thing right during his reign. Acknowledging that doesn't make me a Stalinist.

Laci isn't representing us at all, you are talking complete nonsense. Laci becoming less of an SJW is just a marker of the culture shifting.

She's popular and she's talking about the red pill, she will definitely perk a few ears

Isn't Laci a liberal cunt?

Used to be, she supposedly is starting to take the red pill or something. Some user posted a video some days ago, I refused to listen to whatever dribble came out of her cunt mouth

She's not even taking the red pill. She's just a centrist who is fed up with the toxicity of the left. She isn't the only one who's spoken about it, she's just a recent more well known example.

It's a sad state of affairs when you have to be considered "red pilled" or right wing just because you want to criticize the left wing doctrine.

A lot of people in the middle will start sticking up for reason and discourse and fighting polarization. This isn't about left or right. There's also a middle ground which should be defended.

Underrated, surprisingly correct post Sven; where prime pussy flows, so does the societal norm.