So this "German" movie just won an award at Cannes and is the favorite to win best foreign film at the next Academy...

So this "German" movie just won an award at Cannes and is the favorite to win best foreign film at the next Academy Awards.

Plot:

>Blonde German girl (Dianne Kruger) falls in love and marries her Turkish drug dealer
>They have a child together
>her Turk husband and child die in a Neo-Nazi terrorist attack
>German girl vows to dedicate her life to the fight against right-wing extremism and racism

Movie directed by some Turkish director living in Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=5lZjdd58Myo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatih_Akin
imdb.com/title/tt5723272/
youtube.com/watch?v=kk5e-lvomDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is a comedy.

Poor little kid.

>kid looks nothing like the father
>tfw you realize the German woman was cucking her Turkroach husband

>that dark brown hair at a young age

He's most likely his son

>dark brown hair at a young age
are you a nigger who doesn't understand what white children look like?

why are you surprised? The movie director is a sand nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatih_Akin

>dark hair
Fucking LARPing autistic 1488er
There are literal Neo Nazis (spencer) with darker hair than that

most white kids have light hair at a young age faggot, even if it's dark later

>why are you surprised? The movie director is a sand nigger

I am surprised that warren brothers would make this crap. Niggers will never see a single dollar from me again. It is bad enough that holly wood wants to get all political and shit on mainstream Americans after the elections. Now they want to do this shit. Well, I'm never buying a movie ticket again.

so you're admitting you're a moron?

wow such a brave plot, speaking truth to power.

just imagine if it was an all white family who was blown up by turks and the mother vows to dedicate her life to fighting turks.

canne often rewards degenerate films and directors.

would you expect anything else from frenchies?

>Katja's life collapses after the death of husband and son in a bomb attack. After the time of mourning and injustice, here comes the time of revenge.

It is based on something real that happened or just fantasy?

While bomb attacks are not common in Europe, however racism is an ongoing problem against minorities with the rise of right wing groups. Just take a look at all the hate crimes that goes against refugees, and of non-European background.

Fatih Akin has made some great movies

So, fighting against people exploding people is fine now?

What about the literal real instances when is the other people that explode your people?

It's always amazing to watch the cucklympics between Sweden and Germany.

I'm betting my money that Germany will eventually get ahead. Her economic power and "muh 6 gorillian joos" is too powerful a combo.

That kid looks unhappy

THE FARMER AND THE VIPER - Aesop's Fables.

One winter a Farmer found a Viper frozen and numb with cold, and out of pity picked it up and placed it in his bosom. The Viper was no sooner revived by the warmth than it turned upon its benefactor and inflicted a fatal bite upon him; and as the poor man lay dying, he cried, "I have only got what I deserved, for taking compassion on so villainous a creature."

Kindness is thrown away upon the evil.

kid clearly looks like he has kike genetics

imdb.com/title/tt5723272/

Downvote this bullshit.

>Diana Kruger
I would get all of you pretty pure dope, if I get to be woman of that tier.

but is this hottie dating her Turkish director?

Another trailer to downvote.

youtube.com/watch?v=kk5e-lvomDk
Please, kill yourself.

>Hottie

Kys

This jaw is twice of the highest test male in your whole country, chink

Absolutely ekelerregend

She dated a Jewish actor during a lot of years. Not even a surprise.

>imblying you wouldn't crawl thru a pile of broken beer bottles to get to her discarded scat stained panties !!!

Mix German and Turk and you end up with a Jew.

for Gods sake leaf, are you ever going to plan posting anything worthwhile in Sup Forums history? when the fuck ever in history of film-making the directors had cast children actors that looked exactly like the main protagonists ?

>neo nazi terrorist attack
So it's a science fiction?

She's a 40 years old bitch with no child, in other words, she's useless. Stop worshiping this scum.

It's another piece of crap produced by (((Warner))) and directed by a goatfucker.

Wow that's not convenient at all, and the reception scripted... sign Germany, what happened? Wanted to be cool and hip like America and follow the basketball American presidents footsteps to virtue signal the most superficial BS I've seen in my life?