How do you feel about about hobos/tramps/vagrants?

How do you feel about about hobos/tramps/vagrants?

Some are cool dudes who had life throw them a hard ball and are living through it. Some are nutter butter druggys who will slowly waste away on the streets.

I try to help the prior before they turn into the latter.

t. was homeless for 3 years.

As long as they dont want free gibs or are drunk/high in public I have no problem with them.

Some are acrualy pretty decent folks who just got fucked over by life

>hobos

Fine so long as they stay out of sight and obey the law. I'll even throw them a few $$$ from time to time if they offer me some kind of service for it.

>tramps Pump and dump. Nuff said.

>vagrants Is that different from hobos somehow?

literally no problem with it. lots of douchebag types hate on them after they get their first job that makes 40k a year and think they're hot shit. in some ways hobos are redpilled. no jewish rent games, no normie bitches.

People that need help?

I think it be really interesting to be a vagrant for while better than being a wageslave at some shit place like walmart thats for sure

stealing food and water and finding shelter wouldnt be too hard but I dont think I could make it cause I wouldnt fit in with the hobo culture and would get lonely

If they can make it work, good on them.

80-90% are drugged up to high heaven. Not worth the time to help. Imagine why they're bums in the first place. There are some that are decent and you should help them out though.

scum

if they are white and degenerate, its cool.

Aren't crusties all leftists?

I mean it guess it depends on the hobo. Only time I really interact with them is when I go to Atlanta, one old white dude lived behind the Masquerade and asked me for cash. The ones in the suburbs are usually on heroin or meth heads.

>only social services they make use of are allocated specifically for them
>drifting i.e. not riding the tax burden
What's the problem?

I got an issue with the particularly degenerate ones that sell drugs and commit violent crime, but that's impartial of whether or not you have a permanent residence.

Might be different in America, but here most of the homeless are apolitical ("neither side helps me so fuck 'em both"). The only really political ones are the lefties / gaytranwhatever who get kicked out of the house for their political beliefs, and they usually only lasted a few weeks / months before going home and apologizing or having some gay friends place to crash at.

If they are leftist its the same reason why they're 'religious' because leftist / religious charities give out the most shit to help them, and if you cozy up to them you get more shit on top of that.

>drop out of society
>nothing but free time
>spend it perpetually fucked up
oogles are cancer

Some are on drugs, some are travelling where ever the road takes em, some lost everything and went crazy

Every story is different. Take one in for soup or a sandwich and talk with em. I try to do it during the winter months at least once or twice a year

they litter and piss the city, well not all of them but that's a problem with them. They have little to lose so they really don't care.

Not in my house, a restaurant or diner, ya know. Definitely not my place

hope they all get beaten to death with a railroad cops truncheon

Most of the are retarded/insane/druggies/etc.

I do feel bad for some of them, but if I were to lose everything to my name and became homeless, I'd probably go into the woods and LARP as tarzan instead.

The jews made a system that fucks a lot of people

they're literally destroying my neighborhood

all of the homeless in my area are on meth and/or only beg for money on every single corner for more drugs

Like other anons are saying, if they aren't a public nuisance, asking/receiving gibs, and drinking/drugging it up, then they're no problem. Maybe some people prefer to be vagrant and work here and there to make enough to get by. I don't think it's a smart lifestyle choice, but the straight edge ones who don't have their hands out for gibs are usually cool.

what are some good stories of these people
I'm jealous of their freedom

We also have a homeless infestation. It's fucking scary to see some smelly ass pedo pissing in the same park my kid plays in.

>t. high rent district

In CA the ones I've met are useless libturds. I've met people who are more vagrant and self sufficient who are cool. Bums that hang on the street smelling like piss and getting drunk piss me off, especially when they spout out liberal crap and beg for gibs.

about to fucking be one.