What's the millenial (and nu-male) obsesion with avocados?

What's the millenial (and nu-male) obsesion with avocados?

They're awesome

jeb!

seriously though I think its dieticians saying it has good fat

Its a healthy fat, younger people are generally more educated on recent food trends and studies.

Eat more avocados if you can, will be better for it.

It's a super-food

I only like it in guac, fresh avocado is gross.

Don't know, hard, tasteless flesh with no nutritional value. Like eating a raw potato.

>normies ruining something else good

nothing new here.

so fat was bad for 30 years, and now suddenly fat is really good for you

so now everyone wants to eat fats, and primarily "healthy" fats like olive oil and avacados

I think they fucking suck desu spic senpai

>subtle culinary troll

Good texture and flavor, also pretty nutritious

hard? umm you have to let it age....it gets soft.

>High in extremely healthy fats
>Full of vitamin A
>Excellent for your skin / anti-aging
>Fucking creamy and delicious, goes great with anything

You need to get on the avocado bandwagon my man, they're the best.

Say no to the evil of carbs and embrace the highfat lifestyle; it will reshape you into the healthiest male you can be from dieting alone.

Post Jeb! memes

beaners eat avocados all the time and they are four feet tall and morbidly obese and look like rotting potatoes. lol at falling for the gaucjew

Idk but they love them and I hope they keep buying the nasty shit

I hope they buy even more organic produce too

t. Produce manager

Go ahead and hate on hipster nu-males for all sorts of things, but why hate on them for eating healthy food. I mean, this is a damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don't situation. If they eat mcdonalds and bacon grease, they get called amerilards. But trying to eat healthy meme food like kale/avocado/etc is also bad too? Fuck, at least they're eating SOMETHING healthy.

doesn't matter what good food you eat if you are also eating shit beside it.....

>Never actually saw this crap
>Some kind of tropical shit fruit from the americas or something

fucking gross

Utilize the options field when replying to a slide thread

The word for it in Mexican literally means "testicle".
That should explain a lot.

kale is delicious though, I've only tasted it once but I loved it.

youre so fucking retarded

>hard

This nigger eats green skinned avocados. What a fucking retard

>not being obsessed with avocados

Nigga what my wife makes guacamole like a god. I'll eat 10 avocados worth and two bags of tortilla chips with it in a day if I'm not controlling myself. Funky shits the day later but it's so good.

don't worry yourself grampy
your end is near

Only thing they get right

>semi guacamatic pistols
That's what

>mexico not allowed to eat the veggies it grows America

that seems like a safe idea. lets keep it that way. we saw what y'all did to chipotle's green onions you filthy fuckers.

Why is a fucking mexican arguing against avocados?

Who are you really?

this

they think eating a lot of it will make them thin because none of them know how calories work

Reporting in. Avocados taste fucking great with everything. God tier vegetable.

whatever your opinion about mexicans, this is one thing they can't be criticized for.

Beaners fry everything even worse than Americans do. Their youth surpassed our child obesity rates years ago.

It's literally one of the only fruits you have to eat in moderation due to the high caloric content and yoy have fat idiots thinking it's some wonderfood they can eat with no weight gain. How is this healthy when the majority of people eat too many calories period?

Ciggaretes provides health benefits

Most vegetables are great if they're prepared correctly. Kale is delicious. People who jump on the bandwagon and do no research make terrible dishes with the new "super foods" on trend.

It isn't, that's just ancient slang. Otherwise Chilli also would mean dick.
t.nahuatlpro

I think they taste pretty good, what's your problem with acovados?

The research used to say fats are bad is shitty and inconclusive but was upheld by people who could benefit such as the grain industries.

I think people understand its still a heavy food but at least it has good nutritional value as well

Yeah because you can slice some avocado up into a bowl of turds, and guess what it's not going to do you any fucking good.

Mexicans didn't invent avocados, they invented low quality mince based meals spiced heavily enough to mask the bland nature of the meal itself. The avocados are just ... there... in that mix.

Eat the avocados but avoid the shit food 'traditionally' served with them.

Idiots will be idiots. It's up to yourself as an individual to figure out how to eat in correct portions.

Carlos slim controls the avocado production of mexico and also is owner of most corn plantations in mexico and US. Thats why we see a lot of avocados ads and thats why we put corn syrup in almost everything we consume. Leta remind ourselves that Soros and slim are pals. Slim also controls almost all of telecommunications in latin america. He decides what kind of knowledge does Latin america gets.

It's one of two common fruits that store fat instead of sugar. This isn't difficult and it's not a nu-male thing; they're just more readily available now.

There is no suddenly, it was always good for you - they fucked up royally.

I've been eating high fat for almost a year now and i'm the healthiest i've ever been, and my skin is flawless.

Plus i get to eat meat constantly.
Sometimes i make scrambled egg and put in 25g of butter and 25g of lard to make this delicious soupy eggy mess.

Shit's crazy. It's the manliest diet in the world and it's great for you.

I've gotten other guys on it and each one of them lost a stone a month.

>not knowing the trend has shifted to keenwa

Better to destroy the rain forest to farm a shitty tasting "fiber".

Wait. What's the other one?

Olives?

Fuck i havent seen a good avocado in at least a year.

>people still understand it's a heavy fruit
No they think 'oh it's a fruit that tastes good in everything so I can eat it like an apple and not feel like a fatty'. All the health benefits aren't helping either. My parents put whole slices of that greasy stuff in sandwiches/sushi and everything inbetween .

They go crazy for it because they don't eat any other forms of fat in their diet so their body craves it

Funny part is that avocado fat isn't really even that great
You'd do much better eating fatty beef, cheese, butter, egg yolks, etc
But I don't wanna give all the secrets away, especially not to you faggots

Oh. Right.

>vegetable tree

They're healthy, pretty versatile too. But they're just a fad food, like kale was. I've been trying to eat healthier recently and I do appreciate the recipes I've found. I usually find a vegan recipe and substitute any meat substitutes with lean meat or fish.

What's the millennial (and nu-male) obsession with bread?

Depends on the type. Transfats yes, always bad. Other fats, good in different amounts.

no clue, think it's some kike cia psyop, the shit just seemed to have gained massive popularity a few years ago. Some kind of poison or population control DO NOT EAT

Lets get the cultural appropiation meme rolling

We should send buzzfeed emails to raise awareness against the evils of culturally appropiating guac, just like they did with burritos

They're good for vegan diets, and since vegan diets are all the rage well there you go.

So deprived. Sad!

>people will eat these fads instead of blending frozen spinsch/kale and fruit and drinking it
Who /blend/bros here?

You had them out of season or transported over too great a distance, or just not yet ripe. When they're bad they taste like nothing but when they're good they're delicious butter fruit that complements other foods.

Yes look up the lipid hypothesis, a lot of people believed it but are now starting to see that its wrong

They're good for you, faggot. Being healthy is numale now?

ITT generally unhappy people find something mundane to complain about & criticize others for

How about bottled water?

they're fat without meat

all non-processed food is healthy if you work out

if you don't work out, everything is unhealthy

damn, i'm going to die before my qt laotian gf, aren't i pol?

wasnt kale the big thing for a while?

sounds gross, i rather boil that shit and cover it in melted butter

if someone told you guys that breathing was the new "millennial/numale" trend you'd probably hold your breath and die of suffocation.

PROTIP: make a Turkey, Bacon, and avocado sandwich, thank me later.

What kind of sick fucker doesn't like avocados or at least acknowledge that they're ridiculously good for you?

Avocado isn't an issue if you aren't some sedentary fuckwit

I eat half an avocado at breakfast and another half at lunch at least 3 times a week and I have no issues, and I don't even do cardio for the time being, I just lift.

The only problem here is lazy people

sounds good

how about a tuna avocado cream cheese sushi roll

That sounds fucking delicious

And milk, baka

>i eat one avocado spaced out throughout the day
do you realize how much of a cuck you sound like, rationing avocados as if you are some sort of holocaust survivor who is trying to wean themselves back to life after years of starvation? oy vey.

Mashed avocado on spaghetti is great.
Bread with avocado is a patrician "once".

>culinary plebs
it is uber healthy.
>good source of fat, potassium, and ez on the GI tract.

however, I do see what you mean about fat idiots. americans dont understand that you eat half the avocado with meals. Gotta mash up 3 or more and have dat guac.

>milk
>estrogen
>drinking milk from a different animal
>drinking milk after toddler stage

The fad diet people are right about the milk. That being said, I'll eat stuff with cheese on it or use milk as an ingredient.

ad campaigns

it's a high profit fruit so they advertise it a lot more

no way in hell i'm paying more than $1 for a single piece of fruit

Then you've obviously never had it. Spinach and kale have such a mild flavor that it tastes almost completely like pineapple or whatever fruit you put into it.

Literally the main reason I eat it is because of how high caloric it is. It's excellent for bulking. I dare anyone to show me anything better.

It's just a fad. Don't trouble yourself over it.

cheese
fatty steaks

i work at Panera Bread and half of my job feels like it's cutting avocados open
it's actually pretty annoying

How can anyone like that shit? I payed like 3-4 euros for 1 piece and it tasted like shit it felt like eating pig grease...

Well, they are delicious, old or young, it doesn't matter.

Wait on cotton pickin' minute. This is one of them there "Slide Posts" ain't it. You're trying to distract me from Seth Rich. Well screw you.

I blend. I use kale, frozen fruit, cucumber, etc and pre-cooked sweet potato for beta carotene and to make it thicker.

Always add that kefir drink too so the 10 bacterial cultures colonize my digestive system.

I bring it to work and instantly feel superior to everyone

it's not tasteless it's bitter . people who eat this shit are all California faggots

>It's excellent for putting on mass
I doubt that's why most burgers are eating it.
>I dare you to find something better
What about plumpy nut or whatever shit they give to starving Africans to put mass on fast?

>what is budgeting
>what is counting calories

That's a quintessentially American post

Cuckamole

They are usually sold unripe because they get very mushy when they are ready. Like a banana, the stores sell then still green and if you eat them like that they wont taste sweet.