Evergreen State College Student Takeover

>lol why the fuck would you go to a 4 year college right off the bat. Why are you wasting your money?

This is fucking why

youtube.com/watch?v=yOJYRJLIhvY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QqgNcktbSA
youtube.com/watch?v=YCZJi3Z0ihQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE
youtube.com/watch?v=x75yCIj6elI
youtu.be/yo-BGLoCDZU
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg&feature=youtu.be&t=360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So progressive

"We had civilisation while you were coming out of your caves"
What did she mean by this?

I am rooting for chaos, destruction and utter dismantlement of everything. Liberal states deserve it.

Please be a good happening. I know they had their demands met already, but won't stop them from continuing to push for more and stir shit up.

There is certainly a place for debate in college. This isn't debate. Any school worth having an education in would tell these students that they must pack up and go immediately, they have lost their admission to the school and they will not be refunded any money for tuition or books that have been paid for for the current semester. The school administration in all these examples are acting like complete cowards with no actual control.

don't fight it. let these sentiments fester and grow until the pets turn on and eliminate their white liberal masters.

I saw similiar events in South Africa, whites locking themselves into dorms with niggers banging on the walls trying to get in.

niggers take we wuz kangz shit seriously and it turns them violent

We built these cities!
>DAS RIIIIIIIIIGHT!
We had civilizations before you ever had come out your caves!
>MMHMMM! DAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

Fucking kek! Most of those spear-chuckers can't even walk straight!

this x1000

>"We're adults."
Don't lie to yourselves like that.

If I were a white student having to be in a school with these pieces of shit and the administration not doing anything, I'd demand my money back with interest. The social engineering program that are college campuses are lost causes.

This is a Struggle Session.

I love it, the left is eating their own.

Dunning Kruger Effect

People who fell for the college meme without making their own demands deserve the blowback. These proests are always being guided by professors(see:Eric Clanton) and (((those motherfuckers))) need to be shitcanned immediately.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late
With long arrears to make good,
When the English began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy-willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the English began to hate.

Their voices were even and low,
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show,

It was not preached to the crowd,
It was not taught by the State.
No man spoke it aloud,

It was not suddenly bred,
It will not swiftly abate,
Through the chill years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the English began to hate.

LMFAO!!!!!
Did you see what that nigger was wearing at the end!?!?!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wonder how many people this will redpill.

fucking perfect kek

Literal "we wuz kangs" statement at the end.

All we can hope for is that most of the whites just transfer and let this dumb college eat itself into failure.

Can someone give me a basic gestalt?
Can someone give me a rundown?
Can someone give me a Cliffs Notes?
Can someone give me the 411?
Can someone break it down for a brotha?

>>lol why the fuck would you go to a 4 year college right off the bat. Why are you wasting your money?

bc i went to an ivy league college you peasant

Not enough.

Didn't understand your question. Is this a CC?

>WE

>The millenial alt-left is ruining America. These people's grandparents would kill to have the oppurtunity to step foot on a college campus. Fuck these niggers and people who think this is okay I hate liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=7QqgNcktbSA

Having such a huge head start would only make being trampled by whites MORE pathetic

if a coalburner every tries to explain that she wasn't fucking some criminal thug but actually a college educated black, keep this in mind.

>these niggers get pushed through college thanks to leftards and Affirmative Action for some worthless meme nigger degree
>Here i am working 60 hours a week to sustain my studies
>mfw

>it's not about creating an intellectual space
>IT IS NOT
Jesus, I'm originally from CT, and I left to go travel in 2015, how far Yale has fallen. They had open classes for the public, and they were pretty legit. Sad to see it spread there too.

This is outrageous Sup Forums and it has to stop before it gets much worse.

I agree that weak coward liberals who cause this behavior deserve consequences, yet on the other hand, I foresee a time when something like this happens in which innocent white students are chased down and killed broad daylight, or some other equally truly horrendous thing happens.

I ask you because it is you who have the power to act, in this moment, now, to continue the fight against this evil shittiness as you have fought against George soros, BAMN, the JIDF, and Bike Lock professor.

Please identify these black "people" and spread their identities around so that they never get jobs or prosper. Show that their actions will have consequences, show them that they are not above the law, and most of all show them that, as Pastor Manning says "DA WHITE MAYN AIN GON TAKE DIS NO MO!"

I know you can do this Sup Forums, and I have watched your deeds over years of time. I believe you can win.

This - I hope the nogs burn the whole campus to the ground.

How fucking hysterical would it be to see blacks destroy a college because whites refused to leave?

Fuck that - we should be throwing fuel onto the fire. Nigs chimping out and breaking white peoples' shit does more to redpill people than anything else.

I agree, that's why I'm not saying intercept them in any way, I just meant more simply identifying them by name and then putting it out there that they were doing this. Kill all chance of them progressing in life. inb4 niggers 'progress'.

By doing this, we redpill everyone even harder because we make them hate white folk even more, which makes them act even crazier, which makes people say "Good golly gosh I have to stay away from blacks". Because lets face it, the nigs "motive" such as it is, is pure jealous hate.

i agree, this strategy is very effective. and necessary.

the addict who hits rock bottom will either die or begin the climb back to normalcy...but they always have to hit rock bottom first.

YES

all this is stemming from jealousy. pure jealousy

theres no white supremecy anymore. not for decades. theres no lynchings. theres no police rundowns at voting centers, theres no white mob violence, theres none of that.

its the victim mentality we teach them from gradeschool, that we white people enslaved them once before, but we drill that shit into their heads every year in school, that we beat them, tortured them, made life hell for them...they get this drilled into their heads for 12 years straight. and this is what becomes of it. white privilege talk. riots. kidnappings in chicago. migrant crisis.

bloodshed is inevitable at this point. who starts first is the question?

They just have be physically removed from our country it's the only way

Short of a total betrayal of the non-black population by the government, I don't see how they could win a full on blood and iron race war.

Blacks have been starting first since welfare niggified the neighborhood

>Kids hating the system that will one day take care of them
God I love irony but this is just painful. I hope they don't treat their kids like they do their elders, because their kids are the ones that are going to have to pay their bills, since they obviously are also footing the bill - much like their bemoaned and hated baby boomers. What a bunch of hypocritical cretins.

of course not. but they are stupid enough to try it.

Stop making sense. Logic outside the safespace only, please.

It should be optional. Present it to the convicts already in prison as a sort of "cultural enrichment" program. Ask if they'd like to be selected to travel to their country of origin. Drop them off. Let their new home take care of them. Not our problem anymore.

imagine if that professor in the video said that EXACT response to whoever said that...

Honestly, all those kids protesting their school that aren't looking for a new school need to be expelled.

No option or choices. No mercy. No warning. Expulsion and helicopter rides for all of them. We helicopter them over the border to mexico, then drop them into the sand. If they live, they're expelled from the USA. If they die, justice has been served. We make sure however to drop them from a point that survival is possible, but very unlikely.

It looked like Chinese Struggle sessions.
This is the whirlwind reaped by opening college loans to anyone for anything.
Most black students who start college do not finish.

Actually went full WE WUZ KANGZ at the end.

Went to Evergreen for a term. It is a unique place, not a normal American four year. Ask me whatever

FUCK IT
RACE WAR NOW

Ever see much campus violence?

>"we wuz kangz, we bult evrythang."

how was your professor? was he a racist?

It's tough when an entire human subspecies is suffering from Dunning Kreger. This is pervasive. I see it in my colleagues. Just this week, I had to listen to a college "education" 40 something black woman ejaculate: "just because you have a degree in Don't me you smarter than anyone, I knows what the fuck I am doing. Just because you have a Phd. Don't mean you know anymore than me. He ain't smarter than me." I didn't even ask. This is an attitude that lies across the black community. It is especially bad with above black average intelligence possessing black folk. This is due to the superiority among their kin and friends. They are the one eyed man among the blind.
Without striving for actual perpetual greatness, they focus on the command of the present. They focus on material needs in the present over future and long lasting rewards. Hence, the obesity rates, the children out of wedlock, the criminality and malapropism.
They don't have a long written history wherein people reminded each other that:
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
>pic related

Not while I was there, a couple years ago. I knew for a fact there was a big Anarchist community that was always waiting for a chance to hop out. This was before the media exposure of Antifa in America following the election. They lived in communal houses painted entirely in black, inside and out. The houses are owned by some strange landowner character in the area. He also owns a bar downtown with the same paint scheme, decked out in overt Satanic imagery (literal statues of Baal and shit like that, I'm no expert). I overheard an anarchist, wearing a skirt, talking about 'Nazis killing his friends.' I didn't know what to make of it since this was before I made myself aware of modern anarchism.

As a straight white man my scholarship paid for it. So I earned it for not being stupid in hs.

>when you think you are watching Jerry Springer reruns

I don't want to go into too much detail, but I was in a political science that had multiple teachers. They were pretty good teachers, actually. Definitely lefties, but it didn't seem like they drank the cool-aid. I more than suspect a lot of these people feel kept ideologically hostage, but of course I'm sure some number of teachers are advocating these particular students.

youtube.com/watch?v=YCZJi3Z0ihQ

Mud huts, nose rings, spears, and hunting antpiles with sticks is civIlIzation.

Anciently depictions of baal were used in place of the deity being physically present during sacrifices. Pedophilia was common place in many early cults, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if weirdo man was a child murderer or a child toucher.

you are supposed to be our advocate

and people are still confused why Trump is so popular...

That's not how you greentext, reddit

>the absolute state of """higher education""""

Evergreen College has a day wherein they have multicultural events. They have liberal leave for students and faculty that day. It's called a day of absence wherein white students are asked to not attend some of the events. This year it was a bit more stark: like white people do not come to school of work this day.
A professor wrote that this is racist. He argues that denying access and barring students/faculty from the school is the definition of racism - judging a person by their skin and not their character, et al.
This definition runs counter to the insanity of racism =privilege + power. This led to a Maoist style struggle session, wherein a professor tries to explain to a mob that segregation and exclusion based on race is racist. This does not go over well.
That was last Tuesday. Then, the president of the college scheduled another Struggle session and the students yelled and screamed and called him names. They have used a threat of violence against the college and as of now have the place by its cajones...

I can't see the the mainly white military andofficer core genocide whites, but then again I can't see a race war happening either.

The nigger right of the center one looks absolutely hideous.

I don't either, and I don't see the media being able to intentionally cover up this outrageousness for much longer, either.

Which areas will get it the worst when it goes down? Everybody knows Cali will be bad, but wherelse in the US?

how many of those blacks are there because of the only remaining institutionalized racism; affirmative action. How many are receiving grants and scholarships from white donors?

I'm guessing about 98% fall into at least one of the aforementioned categories.

We should promote this. Bring back segregation for the lulz

I know you are white because of the way you spelled Kool-aid

Jews are blacked
Once you go black you'll never go back

Ran with anarchists for a while. That landlord literally uses those houses to depress home values around them. He buys the houses rents them for little or no money and paints them black to depress neighborhood home values so that he can buy up property and because he believes that the real estate in the town is just too expensive for normal/average people.
So he paints them black, moves in anarchists and other subversives, they crap the place up and the neighbors want to move.

>bc
>1 post by this ID

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE

I went to this college for a year, my first. It is exactly as bad as you think it is. I was constantly harassed by the Womyn groups because I refused to join. Mind you this was years ago, before the SJW movement really started. I can't even fucking imagine the shithole that place is now. It's a shame, really. It was an awesome school aside from the students.

>Ask if they'd like to be selected to travel to their country of origin

They don't even know their country of origin though. They just know they be niggaz from Africa. In fact, that's probably how WE WUZ KANGZ started. They failed to learn in school that slaves came from West Africa because DIDN'T READ LOL, so some elder nog probably learned about Nubia at some point, saw that they ruled Egypt for a time and went W-WUZ WE KANGZ????????

Not exactly.
The day used to be where blacks left, not liberals. to make to show the importance of their presence.

But this year they wanted to switch it up because Trump one, so this time whites were told to leave

pathetic,
they should be focused on studying
how did they become like this

Mexico isn't far enough.

cargo ship to Africa.

Fun fact: Negros have never built a seaworthy vessel or airworthy aircraft in all of history. Hell, they still die crossing a small part of the Mediterranean today! Whites have been casually crossing the Mediterranean for what now, three thousand years?

Probably closer to 4 or 5 thousand years, Etruscans, Basques, and Indo-Europeans most likely had boats, and Etruscans and Basques were once a much larger population of Europe than they are now.

>Negros have never built a airworthy aircraft
youtube.com/watch?v=x75yCIj6elI

Thanks for the correction.
youtu.be/yo-BGLoCDZU

The president is the biggest pussy I have ever fucking seen. In the video he takes it in the ass several times. Also, what the fuck is wrong with talking and gesticulating? Have these fucking idiots never watched how threateningly they gesticulate? Just gas the place and start over:

Is this the place that doesn't give you grades?

kek
the only thing they would've built was probably barns to store the cotton, and a fence around fields

then we give them free handouts

they complain

??????????????

profit

yes, it's based on an evaluation system

Holy fucking shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg&feature=youtu.be&t=360

At the six minute mark the students are berating the college professor into putting his hands down at his sides.

When he does, they start laughing and mock his compliance.

This is honestly really disturbing. It's very similar to what the Maoist did in China to their educators.

>have to bust my ass going to cc because i was 6k short of a full ride.
>these pricks get a full
Why

Television, Hollywood. Niggers don't know how to have an independent thought. They need to be told what to think and the narrative where they are the biggest victim whee they get the most handouts is the one they decide is real. They are useless Nigs.
>hey hey ho ho, us niggers claims to drive pop culture but can't even come up with a new chant.

Last time shit got this wild in Evergreen I inadvertently ended up taking my daughter virginity.

>He only now realized that SJW = Hongwelbing
What a stupid burger

If it makes you feel any better remember that none of them will make anything with their lives and go on to live on the street.