THIS IS WHY I HATE AMERICAN AND AM JEALOUS OF EUROPE

Explain this to me. Now. Right fucking now.

I hope the FBI will round up all Dump supporters as soon as millions of Americans fall ill to preventable disease and injury. Arrest them on charges of assault, murder, negligence and domestic abuse. All of those rats.

k bye

>thinks the government is supposed to provide for the citizens
Go live in a kingdom and be a subject if you want to be a subject you fucking cunt.

I have never heard of anyone who thinks people do not have the "freedom to healthcare".

>Former American
We don't want you in Europe.

Where's my free government provided gun?
dumbass

Stop leftyposting Froppy

can we ban this anime character from Sup Forums altogether?

I have no problem with anime, and I have no idea who this girl is, but I fucking hate her.

Stop ruining froppy.
This is bigger than politics, this an assault on waifus.

Kill your miserable life, Brockpuppet. Sad animal you will always be. Give in to me.

well at least you changed the name of the file image

>can we ban this anime character from Sup Forums altogether?
>I have no problem with anime, and I have no idea who this girl is, but I fucking hate her.
Let me blow your mind here. And perhaps this insight will help you in life. You just encouraged people to use this character more. Because of this post, we now have the potential to see more of her. Shills and lefties that come here actually want to aggravate you, and you just gave them this feedback: "I am aggravated. Your use of this image was beneficial to your prerogative."

kill yourself shill rat

Nahhh, fuck Racist Island (England). You didn't want to stay in the EU so you lost your right to speak for Europe. Let the UK crash without the EU, a big victory against nationalist and imperialist assholes.

You have the right to buy a gun.
You have the right to buy healthcare.

Or would you prefer the government buy guns for everyone? Constitutionally an argument could actually be made for it, but there is no basis in the constitution for government to provide healthcare.

Sage. But if you can post that picture of the frog bitch sliding her tongue up that invisible hoe's pussy, then I'll consider giving you a bump

FROGGED

then move to there you stupid pathetic peace of shit. you complain then your still here.

This shill always uses the same dumb frog girl, do not respond without sage.