youtube.com/watch?v=dGFyy7yxN7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_j9nFced_eo
youtube.com/watch?v=ugBr6FnCKiY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3AHz9sRNZ2E
youtube.com/watch?v=jIXb9bw8v74&t=193s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funny shit to watch the left collapse in on itself.

I've literally never seen anything like this before in my life.
Bruh, what the fuck.

REPOSTING FROM LAST THREAD

Came across these emails in yesterday's thread, I hope they prove to be of some use. If anyone could verify that these are legit, that'd be awesome.

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

2016 was peak idpol. The movement is completely falling apart as they start turning on each other. They will become more and more hysteric as they fade into a dark memory.

Beautiful.

Seriously, fuck injuns. They are a bunch of lying, backstabbing, hypocritical savages.

Their land wasn't stolen, it was conquered! Be glad we let you still breath on it. Jackson should have sent them all off to walk directly into the Pacific Ocean.

looks legit. I'm glad to see that even in that liberal shithole there are still people who aren't completely turned

Also, in response to , good on you for remembering. This is why Yuri said that the useful idiots were the 2nd group to be targeted for extermination, because they always thought that they would be in charge. When they discover that they will NEVER be in charge, they become the most disillusioned enemies of the revolution, and that's what these useful idiot professor are finding out.

This is the Mao cultural revolution reborn, but with privileged college students who never worked a day in their lives.
Mao documentary, 17:00 to 25:00
youtube.com/watch?v=3AHz9sRNZ2E

OP of the last thread here, I know for a fact these two are legit

I can't confirm the others but I see no reason not to assume they're real

On a scale to 1/doom paul, what is this?

Nice, maybe there's something in these emails that we can dig for, like a Marxist think tank happening behind the scenes at TESC

And now they want to replace Jackson. Many such cases!

7 maybe? Not extreme but far beyond any previous university freakouts

Just the fact that they completely rendered the campus free of police interference should tell you something

So they go to some random place in the northern United States that has been 99% white for centuries. Complain that there are not enough non-whites there. Hmmm...

>Can I illustrate that I understand what you just said
>Illustrate?
>Yes illustrate
>GO AHEAD, DRAW SOMETHING

@ 1:20

top kek, and these kids are university students?

Is anyone else hope hoping that this shit gets worse? On the outside, I'm kind of terrified by the trajectory or this, but on the inside I'm laughing my ass off because the left is discrediting itself at a faster and faster pace.

I just want universities to go down in flames at this point, even though I have degrees myself. They are such fucking scams.

Yeah because he was man enough to stand up to those fucking treaty breaking savages, going around scalping and raping women. No better than fucking ISIS. And these commies are so butthurt about it and believe the fucking lies from movies and TV about the peaceful Injun who loved the land, yet never lay claim to it, until we took it and showed them what an actual fucking civilization looked like, and showed those niggas what value was because they had zero tech and the only resources they had were rocks on the ground, fucking feathers and fur.

I see no problem here?

Browns gotta put racists in their place.

Guys I have discovered the literal cult of Evergreen - "Common Bread." This is some Jonestown-level shit. Felt surreal watching this.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIXb9bw8v74&t=193s

Makes me wonder if they are protesting Common Bread for being mostly White? Can we make it happen?

Just seems like they are taking acid to be honest.

>communist group is being protested for not being brown enough

There's some spooky stuff here. Sometimes when you're in the forest you can here women chanting as a man screams in the distance.

We are all individual, spiritual people who
>dress the same
>talk the same
>think the same
>act the same
>think the same
>believe the same

Typical hippy nonsense, but hippies are definitely cult tier.

Nowadays, a university is mostly unless you are pursuing a STEM degree. Huge difference between a college and a university. there are some non-STEM degrees that are worth going to a university for (economics, law, business), but for the most part, the value of a university degree is becoming more and more inflated by the day.

>guy is a biology teacher
>they want him fired with all current students given credit

lmao 95% chance biology is the hardest class they'll ever have to take and they are pushing this so hard so that they don't have to do it.

Yeah I agree. I got what I needed out of it, but if I could go back in time, I would probably just do a trade. I definitely won't push it on my kid if I have one. The bubble will probably burst by then though.

bump

to be clear, there is nothing necessarily wrong with pursuing a degree in history or literature as an example. But if you are going to pursue those fields as a major, do it at a college where you are not paying for particle accelerators that physicists use, or MRI machines that medical students use. Those cost a lot of money, but they are necessary for those students and professors, so if you are studying gender theory at a place like the University of Washington, then you are also paying for all the shit that Med students use.

A college exists to teach students. A university exists to conduct research. That's the first step in making a sound choice for pursuing education.

>To that end, I wish to proclaim that the entire arts department is populated by Communists who will destroy our American way of life.