His asshole is gonna look like the london eye
glorious

Here's the tweet if you care:

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/868251414954364928

Excellent.

Beyond excellent.

Have bump.

>40 years

Should just hang him in a public square and have the roaches film it. 40 years of switching between rape and solitary is torture.

He is actually going to kill himself.

Good

Yeah, but is it Ethical?

Happy bump

Tis glorious, my fellow anons.

This is what you get for being a retarded faggot. 40 years of Jamal cock.

Born to late to explore the earth, born to early to explore the galaxy...
Born just in time to help get faggots jailed for 30 years via posts on an chink carpet weaving forum

bump

He'll walk.

instructables.com/id/Wheatpaste/

Proof?
Cmon man, I don't like the guy at all but 40 years is a bit harsh don't ya think? 6 months is equivalent to at LEAST 70+ Anal Gangbangs but 40 years is Anal Destruction and Bitchhood un he kills himself.

I like this timeline

He'll kill himself within a year

too much and he'll become a martyr for the cause.

Well maybe don't go around hitting people in the head with blunt objects because you disagree with their political ideology.
How hard is that?

Apparently he also used a grenade launcher?? Wtf I don't even think Sup Forums or infinity found that out.

He hit people with a bike lock while hiding his identity with a mask. Was it ethical for him to go around possibly giving people brain damage?

Thats along time fuck id be happy if eric clsnton gets 4 years wether its solitary or nigger rape

*until

I mean, do you guys really want to punish a man to a lifetime of rape for mildly throwing a bike lock?

Hitting someone on the head like he did can easily kill or permanently disable. 40 years is perfectly acceptable.

Too little and others will be emboldened.

>40
>years

he will when i contact the ayrian brotherhood and give them the details so they can contact their boys on the inside lel

I hope his anus is ready for the cultural enrichment in prison.

he deserves 40 years just for being a fucking commie

I assume that estimate is assuming consecutive sentences and guilty on all charges. More likely he'll do a plea deal and/or he'll get concurrent sentences (meaning he serves the length of the single longest sentence).

how the hell did he get access to one?
aren't they suppose to be somewhat regulated as explosive devices?

we cannot show these people mercy user,always shoot a race traitor before an enemy.

Amazing, hope he gets a bike lock shoved so far up his ass he dies from intestinal trauma

He would know, isn't he an ethics professor?

If he gets 40, that's going to scare off a lot of Antifas.

sheeeit

Good, ANITFA who are actually promoting fascism should be taught a fucking lesson about using violence as a means to silence their opponents, which is the equivalent of terrorism under US law. Throw the fucking book at him and everyone else they can catch on video

Eric was intent on killing someone that day.
Is 40 too much yeah it is
Eric needs 2-8 years of prison

Thomas Wictor is a Bill Mitchell level shill

He's totally full of shit

Eric Clapton will get 48 hours of community service at most

>88
hmmmmm

Blown
The
Fuck
Out

Mumen Rider is my spirit animal.

Remember to mail him pic related in prison every day. Every fucking day.

He'll get ~2-4 years

Judge will go easy

I don't know. Let's hit you in the head with a bike lock and see how you feel afterwards.

Fuck this guy. He went around bashing people on the head with a weapon. Hiding, bragging about it, planning it, and kept doing it.

If youre trying to say its not so bad - would you want your mom to get upside her head by this fag?

Fuck this guy. One time fine, parole, whatever. He planned this shit and was going to keep doing it.

why not a bike lock?

For real this guy should be trolled for the rest of his life if he goes to prison

>Clapton
Kek

Umm sorry drumpf fags but Eric will walk free

You think your pictures outing him should've been enough to get a warrant on his phone records?

Think again

Case dismissed

Well, it is commiefornia, but I'm not sure what the rules are for mandatory minimums and covering your face during the crime affect

Well for the commie part yeah 40 years.
for assault 2-8 years.

>Was it ethical for him to go around possibly giving people brain damage?
hidk, but he was an Ethics Professor, so it must be.

I hope he gets to see how diverse the prison gangs are. So, what does the Aryan Brotherhood think of Commies?

We already mailed him bike locks from Amazon.

it's getting old snookums

Who's the tweeter?

Bike lock gets nigger cock.

Also need to account for whether he has priors.

Bike locks ordered from his amazon account every month sent to him in prison

The cops did say they got his phone history so they have all his text messages and online searches

This is probably about right. A similar crime was when the black boy hit that white man in the head with a hammer at a BLM protest. The black boy got 2 years.

>patch.com/california/berkeley/man-sentenced-prison-berkeley-hammer-attack-0

40 year anal virgin
>antifucked

I'd argue that he's already had more years than he deserves.

I wouldn't doubt bikelock guy is preparing a terror attack right now, his life is over either way
FBIanon should keep an eye on him

Kek
And kek frogs

Sup Forums will cry on the day he goes free. You'll be rioting just like niggers.

Hitting someone with a chunk of metal (a bike lock) is attempted murder. If you attempt to murder multiple people you should go to prison, period. Especially if you're hiding behind a mask like a coward.

>An unjust judiciary system is a-ok when it works out in my favor

Hypocrites

This is that faggot professor who ran around in a mask, right? Good.

Sup Forums has become too partisan to remember that both sides of the political spectrum are corrupted as fuck and it's liberty and doing right by God that matters, not vengeance. Yeah this guy needs to get in trouble, but 40 years is a fucking lifetime, even for a dumbshit scumbag

Yes ethical. Criminal mind, malicious intent, blindsiding the victim, weapon to the head to maximize damage, fleeing the scene, then doing it again. This is a criminal, worse than most in the prison who have drug or anger management issues. This is the person who would lie in wait in an alley. Using politics as an excuse to do a crime. Yes ethical.

He wouldnt last 4 years behind bars

attempted murder on 4 people? GO FUCK YOURSELF , let him rot.

Much more than I do non-violent drug users. I'm just not a fan of attempted murderers, call me crazy.

well each year in the California prison system is 7 months so he might be having a really wide butthole very soon

Please, if this fuck goes to prison out of Cali court it will renew my faith in the justice system

he has antifa tats and hes white
literally not a damn person in prison will protect him

We did it Reddit!

He's going to have a fun time with the Aryan Brotherhood.

HANG HIM HIGH

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Hes not getting 40 years. Will be all the mandatory minimums and they will run whatever they can concurrently.

jesus this bitch is getting shopped

This is not ethical, there are murderers who've gotten less time than 40 years.

fake news

Yep those ANTIFA tats alone are going to be a fucking beacon for real neo-nazis. He thinks the people he was hurting out on the streets are Nazis? Wait until that fucking word they love to throw around so much shows him what it really means.

Okay, how about we have him pay any medical fees he incurred to the assailed, any lost wages from their injuries (recurring if permanent disability) and then have each person swing at his head with the same model of bike lock. If they can't swing it themselves, have them choose someone to do so in their stead.

Sound fair? That's only four swings! He could be back on the street 20 minutes later! That sounds fair.

We plan on rioting in berkeley or oakland if the jury fucks up

>aren't they suppose to be somewhat regulated as explosive devices?

Anything over 40mm is considered a destructive devices and regulated. Grenades and explosive devices are regulated, but these
spikestactical.com/collections/havoc
are safe because they are just "Flare launchers". If you do make grenades to fire out of them then you are fucked and the ATF will shoot you and rape your dog.

Why should he get special leniency? All the people going in have to deal with prison. At least we know he did it.

White riot in berkeley

>several accounts of assault with a deadly weapon
>several charges of attempted murder
>unjust
fucking bongs

They don't take it easy for a first time offense if it's attempted murder fuckhead, I hope he rots

HELL YES

> Bike lock guy: 40 YEARS

Nice.

I don't know about 40, but he's going to do at least 20 in a real prison. Unless he has serious $$$ to pay off that judge. Maybe the union/soros/dnc will pony up.

Wrong.