#roasted

Wow, that's almost 20 years ago.

Cuz they were based those kids would end up being roasties and faggots anyways

one was a psychopath and the other a depressive

They would have been 40 now.

yep, pretty much a murder suicide so confirmed gay as fuck senpai

mkultra victims

Losers that were afraid of the world.

Their lives were hell and they wanted to punish society for hurting them.

for the memes

How? Eric even said in the journal not to blame anybody else other than themselves and that even if he had gotten more compliments the attack wouldn't have been prevented.

Based kids did nothing wrong

They were giant faggots.

Literally too gay to realise they were getting what they deserved. Kids that fucking gay are literally deserving of being picked on. They act so fucking stupid they're asking for it.

They just acted like the ultimate annoying faggots and took it to the extreme after watching The Matrix.

Because American compulsory public schooling is designed to produce:
A) Killers
B) Nihilists
C) Faggots
D) Atheists
E) Marxists
F) Feminists
G) All the fucking above

I'd have shot up my local atheist faggot factory that same year if I hadn't been such a backwards foppish mind-bombed pussy. They were heroes, in a sense, they pulled back the satanic veil and for a moment showed the world what American public schoolings end-game really was. Then the fucking species Doofus Americanus went the right the fuck back to sleep and, apropos of nothing, decided transgenderism was a great addition to the above list.

You are assuming they Eric had perfect psychological self-knowledge and no denial.

To get the "high score"

>why

They suck so badly they need to do life on easy mode.

>yfw Jags guy was in their class at Columbine and is viewable dead center in the yearbook class photo where Dylan and Eric are in the corner pointing finger guns

As opposed to whom? Brooks Brown wjo was bullied even more than Eric? Eric actually dated girls in the past, had mulyiple friends including ones that were girls, and was seeing a girl at the time whom he watched a movie with, hugged and gave a kiss to a few days before the attack.

memes

>Why did they do it?

because their parents were military intelligence probably

More like 36

They wanted to kill as many people as possible. It was indescriminate. Bullying isn't what caused it.

Eric was fucked mentally. Dylan was bullied and kinda got led into it.

bullying
A cleansing fire against all the normies

Has anyone on Sup Forums actually visited the school or lives close to it?

Wow, poor fella just needed his fee fees warmed. He wuz a gud boi.

Look at all these roasties and chads

>le bullying myth
Read their fucking journals. Eric says it wasn't because of bullying. He even says not to blame the school and that the "administration is doing a fine job."

White people are inherently psychopathic and murderous, we need to ban them before more lives are lost

Eric was just a psychopath, he was bound to kill somebody eventually. Murder was his way of fulfilling his own delusions of grandeur. Dylan was a bit of a pushover/follower, and Eric convinced him it would be something cool to do.

You're not wrong.

Am I the only one here who at no point in my life have I been remotely interested in those two faggots and have never read anything about them? Were you all the types that were fascinated with them when you were fifteen?

I was there a few months afterwards with friends on vacation. We were taking thumbs up group photos at the street sign. We stopped traffic and people started yelling fuck you, you pieces of shit! Felt good.

Pretty much this. Read the book (Columbine) and did a college report on it for my juvenile delinquency class. Eric was a ticking time bomb and Dylan was actually a nice kid who was loathsome depressive that just wanted it all to end. Their plan by all measures was a failure; had the bombs gone off the FBI predicted they would have collapsed the entire second floor library from the lunchroom, killing literally almost half the school population. Gotta admire them though, they did it on their terms and that 1+ whole hour (insane to think one would have that long to go on a rampage nowadays due to police response plans developed in response to this) must have been a teenage revenge fueled adrenaline rush. The extended 20 second library tape with Dylan killing someone and the girl screaming is really the only leaked audio of people getting killed from the event. No way the full library tape ever gets released by the FBI. Fascinating event in American history with lasting cultural repercussions. Goes beyond kist another mass shooting and speaks to alot of people, crazy or not, about that teenage angst alot of us had when we were younger and how much society sucks sometimes