>Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Proved 6 Kids are Not His

Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Proved 6 Kids are Not His

Karen Rainford , the mother of six who was beheaded in Mountain View was killed by the father of her six younger children. Sources are now saying that the man Rainford told that the children belonged to him found out that none of the children were his.

Days leading up to the murder, the alleged father , after finding out through DNA tests that the children did not belong to him, cut his locks and told people close to him that he would kill her.

Friends said that Rainford would often visit the man’s place of employment in an effort to collect child support. The father was said to be angry that she had followed him from site to site embarrassing him for child support perhaps knowing that the children were not his.

He is being held in jail and has a 2 Million Dollar bond.

Other urls found in this thread:

africaworldnews.net/man-beheads-wife-after-dna-test-proved-none-of-their-6-kids-are-his/
youtube.com/watch?v=QmkVxQ9UGog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who wouldn't?

This is your average black woman in this disgusting black culture. What does he expect?

Honestly, seems pretty reasonable.

Like, I understand why he did. I'm not supporting , but it does make sense.

France/England because you have to get a court order for a DNA test which they won't let you have. A woman can say anyone is the father and they have to pay up with zero proof. The law is to "keep the peace"

No user this is your average women.

I'm not saying he should have killed her......but I would understand.

could anyone blame him
i mean not even 1, just shit man

They should cut him a check.

Holy shit, cucked 6 times in a row.
Tyrone sure had his fun with Shaneequa.

What's a beta name for blacks btw?

When they start convicting women who kill their husbands who beat them with the same ferocity as they do men who kill their money leeching wives, I'll start to sympathize. Until then, I don't give a shit that it's a nigger. The woman deserved it.

I understand his anger, but beheading is a bit much. Should've just raped her and forced her to have at least 1 kid with him.

seems like a pretty reasonable guy desu. charges should be dropped and this cunts head should be displayed on a 24/7 livestream as an example to all the other cunts out there

Kevin

So, what happened to the the six kids?

Irwin

IMO murder/killing is justifiable in only three cases:
1. Infidelity
2. Daughter turning out a race-mixer
3. Self-defense

I'm black, I can cosign this

maybe Islam is the answer to these infidelity

>six kids
>None of them yours

Pretty reasonable to be honest

Who cares, they're black.

Harsh, but fair.

>her six younger children
>none of the children were his

I'd probably have killed her too if I was in his situation desu.

Did absolutely nothing wrong.

Makes sense

>Karen Rainford , the mother of six who was beheaded in Mountain View was killed by the father of her six younger children.
nah

Keith

Black women try to cuck Tyrones as well.

Any woman getting/asking for child support should be decapitated instead.

This nigga gets it and is a fucking hero.

Link? Source?

>Canada

No more baby mama drama

these are totally normal opinions m8

checked

It's a hoax.
africaworldnews.net/man-beheads-wife-after-dna-test-proved-none-of-their-6-kids-are-his/

fuck, reddit menace is real. LOOK SHIT UP! WHERE ARE THE SOURCES? "1 POST BY THIS ID".. EVERYONE POSTING ITT IS REDDIT.

The one black guy willing to stick around and support six kids and some lying bitch gets him. life ain't right

The only appropriate way to save your honor after being cucked

I Agree

I'm on the jury he walks.

What he did was legally wrong.

That's about as much as I can hold against him.

I'm conflicted.

>Murder wife
>But wife was a lying leech who was taking advantage of a total stranger for gibs for an untold number of years and had a crooked court on her side who would never, ever side with him

What was his out, here? If he killed himself, she would go on to do this to another man.

Dang, I actually feel for the guy. Poor bastard got taken for his money and his emotions for fucking years by some trashy, cheatin' bitch.

Imagine the sense of betrayal. Fuck.

Whore got what she deserved. Sorry, but she did.

We have a winner.

missing the point. he is obviously already having unprotected sex or else he wouldnt have been so mad lol

Give him a fucking reward, Jesus Christ. A hero among men.

He dindu nuffin wrong.

Couldn't get Mandy, no matter how hard he tried...

What the fuck did he use? A chainsaw?

beta name for blacks is Marquis
it's pronounced the same as Marcus but everyone (in the states) pronounces it as mar-kwees the first time
been known many niggas call marquis, every teacher they had been called em mar-kwis first day of school. doomed them for the whole year

niggas called tayshawn also bring the moistness

Came here to post this

Now he will live a long stress free life in prison. Fuck the state!

>stress free life in prison

Up till that point of beheading that whore he literaly dindu nuffin. The one time a black man tries to actually be responsible parent despite the number of kids and he gets fucking cucked. God damn. Fuck this sheboon. I do not approve of what he did but I understand why he did it. Shame.

>long stress free life in prison

anaon wat

Iiis.s it okay if I side with a black man here, Sup Forums?

this

Nigga what? Jail is where the nigger literaly live to where they chimpout 24/7. I'll be surprised if this man comes out the same after he has served his time and he is not dead.

Wish I were on his jury. I'd flat tell the rest of them I will not vote to convict even if video of the attack were to surface.

Stupid whore, the world is improved by her leaving it.

Fuck this garbage government.

Yeah, but the prosecutor is quick to sniff out people with those perfectly formed opinions. If you're ever in this kind of case you keep your fucking mouth shut and pretend you don't know nothing, and only after the trial is done do you say anything, or they can kick you off the jury.

Hell, you don't even need an excuse mexibro

>Sources are now saying that the man Rainford told that the children belonged to him found out that none of the children were his.
This sentence doesnt make sense to me. Am I retarded?

It's a four year old fake story that anyone can Google. Sup Forums is too stupid.

I've done jury duty before. I know when to tell them it's acquittal and when to keep quiet.

>jury nullification
Her hair is so strait. Do her chidrens get to play with it now?

Well deserved. Plus 1 less nigger.

>Win/Win

>

This one time, he literally dindu nuffin wrong.

She deserved it.

Too bad he couldn't decapitate her 6 times.

My experience was that you don't say shit until it comes time to debate the verdict. Otherwise, you treat your entire time as though you are in a workplace filled with women who hate you.

It's the reason most of them don't care: female choices selecting for shitty genes.

You kinda can't blame the guy.

I don't know what the law is now, but it used to be, in Texas, that if a man had been paying child support for some period of time, the child was legally his, regardless of biological paternity.

He probably has 6 kids somewhere that we are paying for. Cosmic justice. It all evens out, even for headless sheboons.

>not knowing this is a fake news story
underaged confirmed

where's his medal?

I understand. He went too far, but I understand.

>Mountain View
>black man
fake news

trips of truth

Is he still a cuck now?

>having 6 shitskins

>He is being held in jail and has a 2 Million Dollar bond.

I'd say she should be incarcerated

Fair, next.

>I'd say she should be incarcerated

O wait. She's dead, so I guess justice has been served.

Not even gonna lie. If I was paying child support for six kids that werent even mine, plus having this bitch harass me. Id do the same thing. I hope he gets off on an insanity plea

The most correct response

underrated

And nothing of value was lost.

He should have killed the kids too. Now there are 6 more orphaned niggers that will be criminals in a few years

JUST
U
S
T

>Marquis
>It's pronounced the same as Marcus
No, it isn't. It's either Mar-Key or Mar-Kwis.

Stop sleeping with black women dammit.

CUT

Fakenews, sorry

White women don't do this on a large scale as opposed to blacks.

Black woman are the worst, they make male niggers go ape shit for their shitty parenting. Go watch Tommy S. and it explains why niggers are niggers. It's the women, they are manly apes that abuse and yell at their kids then releasing them into the world to wreak havoc. Heres an example.
youtube.com/watch?v=QmkVxQ9UGog

she deserved it

fuck that.
i support it.

bitch milking you for child support for SIX FUCKING KIDS who come from (probably) 6 different dudes.

i'd go so much further than cutting her head off.

That shouldn't be a crime.

I hate nigger but this guy should get a presidential pardon, crime of passion etc...