Sup Forums is dead, long live Sup Forums

I believe media made so much exposure for Sup Forums that it is now filled with mindless plebbit and antifas; then /bant/ happen which is just the SHITTIEST board ever known to existence.

Congrats to the media this place is now even shittier than it used to be.

Discuss.

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

CONVERGENCE

Too bad you feel that way user

anons? anons?

Is that real?

What is real anymore?

Simon is the best thing that's come out of /bant/

Simon is the taller yet younger and retarded brother of pepe?

agreed.

He is the unofficial mascot for /bant/ and has inspired a lot of OC. Like this beautiful pasta art

I was right; Sup Forums is now a shitty place nobody even replies anymore

I have to agree the pasta art is kinda great actually

say something interesting and you'll get replies. or post Simons.

Speaks volumes of how worthless it is.

agreed!

my OP is what should be interesting

be nice

It's like old Sup Forums but with less people. Not a place for great discussion, but once in a while something amazing happens.

Simon dump incoming

but but but this thread wasn't about /bant/!

post in my thread:
>Everything else is memes
I fucking hate you underaged memers. I hate you so fucking much. You think you're so "based". I would build a separate oven, for each and every one of you.

>then /bant/ happened
Wut
I've been gone, what is habbening?

F

>my secret online clubhouse is ruuuined

Pretty sure it was.

They destroy every place they are allowed to infest.
Pest control on Aisle 9, please!

>Congrats to the media this place is now even shittier than it used to be.
you act like this place was once something great that got ruined. no. its always been shitty. Sup Forums as a whole did show some potential for greatness but has always been a letdown.

Sup Forums is where everyone goes to take a shit on the internet. If you think it is something amazing and inciteful, then you are wrong.
There have been cool things that have come out of here but, it's all just everytbodies shit.
And it's a good thing, because, everybody has to shit

forced meme