Sup Forums why haven't we just hacked the guidance system on these missiles yet?

I mean how hard could it be would turn the missile around and land it where he's standing?

We have hackers that can hack a car thousands of miles away. What the fuck is so sophisticated about NK's tech that we couldn't just do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZe5J8SVCYQ
dailycaller.com/2017/04/24/is-the-pentagon-hacking-kim-jong-uns-missiles/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/04/the-pentagons-been-secretly-hacking-kim-jong-uns-missiles/
foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/19/the-united-states-isnt-hacking-north-koreas-missile-launches/
thesun.co.uk/news/3342396/north-korea-missile-launch-failure-us-cyber-attack-sabotage/
express.co.uk/news/world/792502/North-Korea-failed-missile-test-computer-hackers-sabotage-Sir-Malcolm-Rifkind-Kim-Jong-un
nationalinterest.org/feature/the-pentagon-worried-about-hacked-gps-14898
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-plans-turn-cell-phone-towers-cruise-missile-jammers-18067
techworm.net/2016/04/infamous-cyber-attacks-hackers-never-caught-identified.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ekzwbt3hu2k
businessinsider.com/us-hack-north-korea-missile-system-2017-4
archive.is/XHyJE
nypost.com/2017/04/16/ex-british-foreign-minister-thinks-us-hacked-north-korea-missile/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet
38north.org/2017/04/jschilling042117/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are under the misguided impression that we haven't.

Are you retarded?

What, do you think they connected them to the internet so that the missiles can google some kittens when they're lonely?

we are literally firing them ourselves

we have satellites capable of jamming and beaming signals you dumb fucking nigger.

Do you think they have the fucking internet in 90% of iraq? No, they use satellites. How fucking stupid are you, nigger?

*during the iraq war, and every other war in that pathetic shithole called the ME

What does any of that have to do with "hacking" missile guidance systems?

They do not have wifi cards. Don't be a fucking idiot.

Uh, no you don't have this ability.

can you explain the type of beaming technology used to penetrate underground bunkers and tamper with computer systems?

why would they have their guidance network connected to the internet in the first place?

>not just shutting down the atoms

boi u dumb asf

Any guidance system can be hacked, nigger. It's communicating with SOMETHING to find it's target or stay on course. You think they are just firing a missile into the air and hoping for the best? Jesus fucking christ, is this Sup Forums or reddit?

This is all you need to know.

>HE DOESN'T KNOW THERE ARE DIFFERENT INTERNETS AND NETWORKS

>HE DOESN'T"T KNOW THE US GOVERNMENT AND NATIONAL RESEARCHERS/SCIENTISTS HAVE HAD THEIR OWN INTERNET & OTHER NETWORKS SET UP WITH THE CAPABILITY OF TRANSFERRING 80GIGS/SEC SINCE THE MID 80's

Why don't you link me the wikihow article on how to do that with citizen only capabilities

please educate yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=bZe5J8SVCYQ

fucking kek someone post the screen cap

obama ordered this years ago, hence so many fuck ups

i thnk we have

>It's communicating with SOMETHING
Not necessarily. Maybe it just has an accelerometer that tracks it's relative position.

One thing is to cause interferance, another thing is too ''hack'' and control a protocol you dont even know

Stop believing movies and video games are real life you stupid kid

why was the fleet at sea when japan attacked pearl harbor

Costa Rica bringing the smackdown

>dailycaller.com/2017/04/24/is-the-pentagon-hacking-kim-jong-uns-missiles/
>dailycaller.com/2017/03/04/the-pentagons-been-secretly-hacking-kim-jong-uns-missiles/
>foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/19/the-united-states-isnt-hacking-north-koreas-missile-launches/
>thesun.co.uk/news/3342396/north-korea-missile-launch-failure-us-cyber-attack-sabotage/
>express.co.uk/news/world/792502/North-Korea-failed-missile-test-computer-hackers-sabotage-Sir-Malcolm-Rifkind-Kim-Jong-un
>nationalinterest.org/feature/the-pentagon-worried-about-hacked-gps-14898
>nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-plans-turn-cell-phone-towers-cruise-missile-jammers-18067

>techworm.net/2016/04/infamous-cyber-attacks-hackers-never-caught-identified.html
>Hackers stole Military Source Code

>This cannot be termed as a good deed hack because the hacked object involved source code that controlled missile-guidance systems. In winter of 2000, a hacker broke into government-contracted Exigent Software Technology and stole two third of the source code of Exigent’s OS/COMET software which runs missile and satellite guidance system.

>The hack attack which occurred in Naval Research Lab in Washington was detected before the full code was stolen. Without the full code, the hackers were not able to do any real damage. However, it is still now known what the hackers intended to do with this code. Authorities identified the hacker as “Leaf” and traced his trail to the University of Kaiserslautern in Germany, but it ended there.

>hurr durr im a reddit nigger with no clue imm post in dis thread

>let's beam internet onto it and then hack it

underage user, reported.

At most you might jam them, but I honestly dont see North Korean missiles relying on GPS data since they have no control over the satellites.

Hacking would require the missile to have some communication protocol with a land station in order to exploit it, in which case it would also be vulnerable to jamming. Most likely some autonomous high precision controller from high fidelity sensors such as accelerometers.

If i put a flashlight in your eyes and blind you, does that equals me taking control of your brain?

>shills trying to distract you user

I don't think so.

The latency for communications is too slow. All the guidance stuff happens on a computer inside.

One might be able to disable the payload mid flight or cancel it before it starts a decent, but part of the deterrent is that when you see a ICBM coming in you fire and even though you're all dead the otherside gets fucked too.

That's why nations fear and oppose any effective anti missile systems - fear of retaliation is how the whole MAD thing works.

Couldnt there exist some jamming signal sophiscated enough to slowly nudge the guidance off course and back onto the launch pad?

Would have to be in range the entire time of course. Or some sort of small drone that could intercept and attach itself to the side of missile.

L O W T E C H nigga, cant hack what doesnt have an operating system

Also good evening FBI, clocking in early for your extra shekels?

anything with electronics can be jammed though

Lol sure op, as soon as you tell me why NK needs accurate weaponry to put on flight guidance systems...

Are you ducking retarded, your going to jam a rocket booster? Do any of you retards understand missiles?

jamming signals? Are you gonna metal gear into north korea and install a signal jammer in their missile launch facilities?

Good luck big boss, if you make it out alive without things going nuclear (heh) maybe kojima will make metal gear solid 6 about you

why can't it be jammed? it doesn't have electronics?
it could be jammed with a satellite or drone with the capability

There is nothing to jam, it's a parabolic flight.

Dindt george dubya promote somethin like dis

No need, you just need a warhead and a fuel source, NK has been trying to develop a ICBM that won't brake apart. These missiles are dumb, they are meant to be sent in in volleys. They are firing them as a show of force.

so youre saying its purely mechanical with no electronics whatsoever. I find that hard to believe.

no targetting/tracking whatsoever? Just an old missile on a stick?

That's going to be so far off target when it comes back down.

Why would we want to? Until NK's missiles can reach Israel, we have no reason to even hack them.

good idea "not the CIA" we should do that and give them a reason to shut the whole fucking internet down!

Most of these things need microprocessors to manage the different rocket stages and actually hit the intended target.

I don't think dumb missiles are really used that often. Certainly not for nukes.

Back to the launch pad would be ridiculous. You would need to know every detail of the protocol and the missile would require to depend soleny on it, which will never happen because these people are not stupid.

Jamming with radio signals is the equivalent of you shouting instructions to a friend of yours who is distant and then some faggot appears with a fucking loudspeaker and starts trolling you so your friend cant hear you and doesnt know what to do. In this case Im pretty sure said friend has a "compass in his pocket" (if he doesnt already rely on it entirely).

it is electronic, but it has nothing that you can manipulate from a distance.

these missiles don't have targeting or tracking, they have inertial guidance combined with maybe, just maybe, beidou/galileo chips (obviously, if they are present, set to lower priority than the inertial guidance to avoid america doing the inevitable). you can't fucking hack them.

by "we" do you mean the US or Sup Forums?

I'd think your be suprised how little they give a shit and how many they are launching. Germany launched missiles and had spies confirming hits, calculating parabolic projectories has been in war for a long time.

Do you daft virgins remember the Pence visit to China on the day the NK launch failed shortly after takeoff? Think about it, and then pull the trigger. Dumb apes.

Gotta use the space laser

>inertial guidance combined with maybe, just maybe, beidou/galileo chips

Is the intertial guidance have any electronic component???? Then it can be jammed with EMP.
Germans were also really good at building things, those rockets had some inaccuracy, obviously it will be magnified the longer range you try to make it. I'm talking about ICBMs that can hit the CONUS.

Where in San Pedro do you live, mae?

congratulations, the missile is now relying on it's inertial guidance, which is more than enough to do it's job. do you want to be president now, considering everyone in the state department has jumped off a cliff in shame at your statement?

BREAKING NEWS: NORTH KOREA HAS JUST LAUNCHED NUCULAR MISSILES AT ISRAEL

oh wow i actually didn't read that right

>jamming inertial guidance
unless you're piping the energy grid of new york city into one huge transmitter, this is impossible.

>jammed with EMP
since you're lobbing nuclear missiles at the nuclear missiles now, why not just go all the way and go for a nuclear interceptor?

I don't know why we don't just shoot them with lasers mounted on satellites and drones. Seems like it would be ridiculously easy. In fact I'm sure we have this it's just classified.

>All the smartest people on earth inventing super high tech weapon systems instead of using their space brains to come up with systems to get us into space for cheap and colonize other planets

Its like the aays are sitting on their spaceships outside the galaxy watching us on their space tvs kill each other and using ((them)) as a means to keep us all on this giant rock killing each other

>since you're lobbing nuclear missiles at the nuclear missiles now, why not just go all the way and go for a nuclear interceptor?
Well I guess you could, or perhaps go for some small neutron nukes that simply fry the insides of the missile when it gets close enough.

I heard Israelis have one hell of an anti missile defense since palestinian fags started shooting down rockets. I wouldnt be surprised if those were from your making (US). They said it costs a shitload of money per missile though..

The day people put weaponry in space is the day ww3 is enivitable. No-one is going to be fine with other countries having lasers above them controlling airspace. 2. we already have made intercepters that can be used.

>Well I guess you could
well then why not make things safer and more practical by replacing the nuke on the interceptor with a long rod- oh wait you just created THAAD.

>or perhaps go for some small neutron nukes that simply fry the insides of the missile when it gets close enough.
or why not just go for nukes to begin with?

>Authorities identified the hacker as “Leaf”

A

They use the iron dome, it's just basically a minigun used for short ranged ballistic missiles/grenades.

>well then why not make things safer and more practical by replacing the nuke on the interceptor with a long rod- oh wait you just created THAAD.

Why not use lasers though?

>or why not just go for nukes to begin with?
create less fallout if you have to use 1000 of them

I am hoping they are making more efficient nukes that use up more of the fuel.
Seems like the ideal solution. With a backup nuke interceptors system if it fails.

>lasers in space
>ww3

no that would just be the end of us all. The kikes would get control of it and we'd all be doomed. How are you gonna tell someone to fuck off when they can just press a button and fry most of your country in seconds. God help us all, at that point there'd be no running and hiding

>Why not use lasers though?
i believe people are working on this, it's not that bad of an idea.

>create less fallout if you have to use 1000 of them
fallout isn't that much of a problem at the altitudes and yields we're dealing with. a bigger problem would come from the inevitable ground burst attacks launched by the US after mr basketball starts ww3.

>fallout isn't that much of a problem at the altitudes and yields we're dealing with. a bigger problem would come from the inevitable ground burst attacks launched by the US after mr basketball starts ww3.
true. first things first.

You keep assuming you need a nucleus explosion to destroy a missile, the kinetic impact of a point to point collision is enough to destroy a missile. Also the reason no one uses lasors is that the power to run one is that of a nucleus fusion.

Missiles don't necessarily need any outside communication.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekzwbt3hu2k

also at that point we'd just be human cattle. The whole pizzagate/spirit cooking thing? Shit it'd be us being spirit cooked, an entire planet farm they could gorge on and draw art with blood.

>tfw you realize this is what mega cities were actually designed for

Wiki has an entry on the "arrow 2".
3 million dollars per unit (((holy fucking shit!))).

>What the fuck is so sophisticated about NK's tech that we couldn't just do this?

its the same reason that the US missiles don't get hacked

It is not because they are sophisticated but rather they are made from such ancient technology that you can't

besides, surprisingly fallout is easy to deal with when you're not scattering tons of radioactive dirt into the stratosphere.

>A live Genie was detonated only once, in Operation Plumbbob on 19 July 1957. It was fired by AF Captain Eric William Hutchison (pilot) and AF Captain Alfred C. Barbee (radar operator) flying an F-89J over Yucca Flats. Sources vary as to the height of the blast, but it was between 18,500 and 20,000 ft (5,600 and 6,100 m) above mean sea level.[3]

>A group of five USAF officers volunteered to stand hatless in their light summer uniforms underneath the blast to prove that the weapon was safe for use over populated areas. They were photographed by Department of Defense photographer George Yoshitake who stood there with them.[4] Gamma and neutron doses received by observers on the ground were negligible. Doses received by aircrew were highest for the fliers assigned to penetrate the airburst cloud ten minutes after explosion

No, I know that but I was just still thinking in terms of what it would take to jam a rocket like that, if it were possible.

Doesn't the kinetic intercept system require really accurate radar or something? If that radar was taken out, you would want a backup system that worked differently. If you had no track on the missile you could still calculate roughly where it should be in its parabolic and detonate some type of nuke there.

We can hack the nuke codes and then use them to create our own nation. A nation of soldiers boss

You would have to assume other satelites wouldn't have put kinetic kill devices in their satellites to cause a collision with you nuclear powered death laser beam.

>Doesn't the kinetic intercept system require really accurate radar or something?
yes

>If you had no track on the missile you could still calculate roughly where it should be in its parabolic and detonate some type of nuke there.
this was a technique used back when we couldn't guide an interceptor to a target properly, now it is antiquated and shelved.

How do things explode bigger than themselves? Like how can a bomb contain an explosion that is gigantic, according to the laws of physics the explosion can only be as big as it? Always wondered this.

>year 2110
>dear diary, another day, another small city harvested in europe by kikes and their space laser system donated by america
>america collapsed in civil war after political division 2045, their so called leaders sold the systems to israel as we believe
>with political collapse they took the remains of the middle east and own all of it
>eastern europe countries finally fell trying to resist the millions of refugees over a century
>we believe they collect dead bodies to be eaten from these cities and bring them back to their land
>we try to resist but everyone sent out retreats from the advanced missile system the americans gave them
>worse, they talk about robots armed with gatling guns the us military gave them
>we could ask for help from china and australia, but like here, ebola spread after their attempts to colonize africa

atleast in the USA this is true
the missiles are launched by sending a signal through shielded cables from the LCCC to site. everything on site is hardened against a possible emp attack including the missile itself. and the missiles launch and use a system that makes them go somewhere based on their relative position

it is mostly low tech but it is fairly likely NK hasn't figured out how to properly protect from EMP

I want an anime series of this lol

prolly one them solar flairs

Someone just edits all the energy beam fights from dbz into a 1 hr special of the heroes defeating the evil Jew aliens

>How do things explode bigger than themselves? Like how can a bomb contain an explosion that is gigantic, according to the laws of physics the explosion can only be as big as it?

something something density

you never learned physics and neither did I

no guidance system to hack

What makes you think we haven't? they've been crashing and failing all over the place for no reason. launching a ballistic missile isn't difficult when you're just copying old shit. We've been wrecking them.

businessinsider.com/us-hack-north-korea-missile-system-2017-4

half the fucking things have been blowing up on the launch pad. its not just incompetence

Always use archive.is on sources renowned for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/XHyJE

There are electronics that can be fried.

holy fuck you were quick to respond.

nypost.com/2017/04/16/ex-british-foreign-minister-thinks-us-hacked-north-korea-missile/

i mean this guy was quick to respond.

but my other post

>Sup Forums hijacks NK nukes
>makes it fly back and blow up Pyongyang
STOP NUKING YOURSELF!
STOP NUKING YOURSELF!

ITT:

1) People who understand how gyroscopes and radio telemetry work

2) People who struggle to read an entire paragraph on wikipedia before they need to play with their autism spinner

>What the fuck is so sophisticated about NK's tech
Yes that's an interesting assumption based on your flag

>NK
>Guidance system
Nigga, i bet there's little korean kid sitting inside piloting this rocket.

>yes goy, turn into an extremist so me and my friends at this federal agency can use you to push our anti-white agenda

You think we are your tools, but you're a tool for something else and it's sad you can't even see that.

>when you almost fit into number 2
Guess I'm autistic fug

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

>misguided
I see what you did there.

already done.
Check the recent leaks, CIA do the intercept between launch and main thrusters.
Fuckin amazing stuff.
They probably just waiting the big word to use the exploit to 180 that fucker into Lil Kim.

Not hack missile.
38north.org/2017/04/jschilling042117/
Thanks