Daily reminder that Islam is the religion of alpha males...

Daily reminder that Islam is the religion of alpha males, then reason why most of Sup Forums is against it because they're not alpha warriors at heart. Beta numales don't like Islam's insistence on patriarchy, bravery, brotherhood, anti-degeneracy, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2TtiC
archive.is/51skH
archive.is/EEKR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>committing suicide in order to kill children
>alpha
Pick one.

Islam is for goat raping fags

also sage

G'day Kim.

Alpha males don't marry children.

I hope you guys start WWIII please do it, we need that shit and only you can do it for us, glorious leader.

why do so many mouth breathing retards think korea = ww3?

>commit suicide to kill infidels who are eternally at war with you
>not alpha
People who fear death are pussies. Get some testosterone in you, you beta.

Also it is against Islam to kill innocent children and women.

>sand niggers with 0 training fighting in flip flops
Step aside Muhammad

holy fuck...

i'm starting to say fuck it, when I see fucked up shit like this, let's just nuke these shitskins

Whats wrong with that?

Fake photo.

Those are just dads with their daughters.

thats because youre a gullible cuck, that was just a graduation or something, theyre not marrying you idiot. also no burger whore stays a virgin past the age 13 these days. fuck off

no it isn't. fuck off faggot

To my north korean friend may i suggest nuking three cities for majesty kim jon-un
Wall street-new york, Mecca-Saudi Arabia, Jerusalem-Israel.

Those arent brides... If theyre considered old enough to marry under islamic law then they have to cover their hair.

I don't like Islam because i enjoy technology, science, medicine, education, productivity, art, culture, progress, and safety.

If your gay little beard-boys fag club where you LARP as warriors is the only thing you feel life has for you, then fine, go join Islam and murder some kids you blithering subhuman mongoloid.
Quest your quest to throw the world back into the middle ages.

Pathetic.

You are right bro. They are evil and deserve death.

If Islam was a white religion, this board would be all for it. Especially the whole marrying/fucking lolis

Islam is the religion of Omega males.
They need large numbers of other males to make up a group capable of taking an alphas territory.

We see it now in Geledas monkeys in Africa, where they give up the normal "alpha beta" acting to form a rape group to allow the most inferior genes a chance to breed.

the offspring allmost always dies but the estrogen in their water supply ensures there will be more of these messed up Omega males for years to come.

I agree Islam is a bunch of low IQ alpha's. They are like monkeys. You need high IQ alpha's.

thanks mate fuck this shit cunt aye.

damn, every time I see one of those long haired, turban and thobe wearing isis terrorists, it makes me want to shove chloroform in his face and give him surprise sex HNNNNNGGG

>Daily reminder that Islam is the religion of RETARDED FAGGOTS

there, FIFY

If Islam was a white religion this board wouldn't exist. We would still be living with pre-modern technology in perpetual medievalism.

Islam is a religion of false alphas, they all are subservient to Allah.

fpbp
>committing suicide in order to kill children
>commit suicide to kill infidels
> Also it is against Islam to kill innocent children and women
your taqiyya is showing, you incoherent piece of shit

>Daily reminder that Christianity is the religion of alpha males, then reason why most of Sup Forums is against it because they're not alpha warriors at heart. Beta numales don't like Christianity's insistence on patriarchy, bravery, brotherhood, anti-degeneracy, etc.
>Daily reminder that Judaism is the religion of alpha males, then reason why most of Sup Forums is against it because they're not alpha warriors at heart. Beta numales don't like Judaism's insistence on patriarchy, bravery, brotherhood, anti-degeneracy, etc.
Goes everywhere.
Not if they're considered as enemies of Islam, that's called a loophole for you, Islam is full of it.

If you alt-right knuckledraggers had your way we'd go back to that. Conservativism is time-traveling further and further into the past in its desperation to retain control over the flow of information as it increases exponentially with the internet. We are already seeing efforts to control the internet with recent legislation in the U.S. and U.K., which means that capitalists are scared shitless.

archive.is/2TtiC
archive.is/51skH
archive.is/EEKR8

so tough
so alpha

After you goys take over Europe, these betas will be your mudslimes. Fear for your daughters in 150 years.