youtube.com/watch?v=VyGVa_ywX2w
youtube.com/watch?v=P9KMzEx3cpA
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf? There are EYES on the washington monument

im here

dance party

Can someone explain this picture please?

>inb4 monument lel ecksdee so funny

Anyone else converted to Christianity recently just in case these are really signs of the rapture? I'm not taking the risk of an eternity in hell

someone took a picture of lights on the monument. which was later posted on Sup Forums. someone later asked user to describe the picture

no. but youre right

Looks like Klan member

has anyone tried checking if its morse? most likely not but it doesnt hurt to check
t. guy who doesnt know morse

Just Baron having a rave

gimme $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

/thread

It's just Baron playing his vidyas

Hope you didnt dig too many clams

That's just Barron autisming out on his computer. Trump did say he was good with computers...

theres a cop with his lights on and its reflecting off the windows at the angle the picture was taken it reflected off just those windows.

or you know...aliens or some shit.

SEARCH GOOGLE FOR LIVE FEED OF NATIONAL MONUMENT

THE LIGHTS ARE BLINKING

Fucking dumbasses. That's the kitchen area- it's probably the fire alarms.

Why would firealarms be going off idiot?

>
>Why would firealarms be going off idiot?
I actually laughed

This leaf have the right idea!
>leaf

WE JUST HIT NORTH KOREA

what will happen sept.23-2017?

Its SOS

Save our souls
Probably an accident though.

The detectors in the WH are very sensitive. If something got hot, they'll catch it. There's also a test cycle on perimeter monitors periodically, but most times no one really notices it. Because of the whole missile thing, everyone is trippin' out.

Those lights always blink they're to signal air traffic.

It is blinking red. Is that normal?

Looks like you caught Trump during his reptilian transformation.

Pre trib Rapture is a heretical Dispensastionalist/Zionist belief.

Anti Christ has not returned yet (As far as I know) The tribulation has not occurred.

HELP WE'RE TRAPPED INSIDE OUR PANIC ROOM AND THERE ARE BURGERLERS IN THE HOUSE

"Do you think they saw the flashing light?" -pic relevant

lights reflecting off the windows? Ambulance or fire truck what have you

Trump invited Kurt Eichenwald over for an honest conversation about race.

The vaginally jewish virginity of the 144,000 becomes clear?

>The detectors in the WH are very sensitive.
ok does your dad work at nintendo?

He returns after its too late to convert

I thought the seven years of tribulation you can be saved and that's the war. Just trying to save everyone via the word of Christ?

Satanic rape party. Trump got himself more gifts from the Saudis than the press showed.

looks almost like an sos Morse code.

It's for planes

I thought after the first sign of the rapture which is everyone gets pulled to heaven you can't convert? Besides according to revelations a meteor hits the earth killing 2 billion people which could be me if it happens so gotta convert before then

TURN ON FOX WE JUST HIT NORTH KOREA KEK NO!!!

you can still convert. but its going to be real fucking tough during those times.

yeah, there's cops posted outside there with their lights on all the time

thread is full of stupid animals barking at reflections

Im holding out until people get microchipped.

Jesus returns in the clouds and the believers are brought up with him. Their is no secret return of Jesus multiple times bringing back Christians so they don't have to suffer the tribulation.

As Christians we will be eradicated in mass by the anti Christ, just like what happened in the Soviet Union which was the Red Dragon. We will be tortured and martyred just like the early Christians.

>implying were not already in hell

How tough? Like what do you mean?

Yeah but if this shit happens that means christianity is true which means who cares if we die since we will got to heaven?

>having a cellphone in your pocket
>not knowing he is carrying the chip
lurk moar user

I mean seriously. Hell is suffering in pain 24/7

It says the chip will be on your right hand or forehead

>implying you're not suffering in pain 24/7

which hand do you use to hold you phone user?
i bet you don't know Jesus coming from the heavens is just a Ayylmao Jesus in his space ship?

Hell is getting raped in the ass by a hot poker for eternity. Not "muh depression :'("

Christianity has been infiltrated by cultists. Look up that statue the pope put in.

What would lead you to believe they wouldn't be sensitive?

There are varying views on that. That's the mainstream media take on it for sure though.

Don't leave out the victory that happens concurrently to the martyrdom.
Revelation (the book) is the Revelation of Jesus Christ, and sharing in suffering, with supernatural joy and Bible-tier miracles, will reveal Jesus' nature to the world, before he comes and bathes his legs in the blood of the Anti-Christ armies who he, single handedly executes.

I'm good I'm comfy in bed will wake up eat bacon and go to school (I'm 18) and watch the rest of Dances with Wolves. I'm good right now

you never held a cell phone in your right hand? or put it up to your ear where the top is right off your forehead side?

I use both hands but mainly my left since I'm left handed. And what the hell are you talking about jesus in space?

Well then what is the truth?

>depression
is not depression when you're literally suffering pain 24/7 user..
You just have to climb hell from this point hope you achieve your duties before the great ancient happening desu

Trump used his time machine

Well explain what you believe the truth is. What is hell?

I have but that's not a mark. The mark of the beast. And if that's the case I'm fucked since the bible says once you get it you are screwed forever

>Ayylmao Jesus in his space ship
Mormons pls go

TWO LIGHTS KROMPHF?!?!?!

Puhhhleasee ... Hell is way worse than that. Way worse.

I'm just saying that earth is definiently not hell

Why? What is hell like

This stuff has already happened before. Christians were fed to lions in Rome, 30 millions Christians were eradicated by Jewish Bolshevism in Russia, and when Anti Christ establishes his world government we will be martyred.

As Jesus states "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

When Jesus returns (second time not third as dispensationalism teaches) we will be returned to him fully and in bodily form. Also the teaching that Christ will only reign on Earth 1,000 years is a heresy called Chialisamos or Millennialism. The number 1,000 is used symbolicaly in the Bible to illustrate infinity and is not literal. Dual covenant Darbyites will dispute this, but they are either morons or conscious heretics.

Where is the chip when you are texting, and where is it when you are talking on the phone? By the way, "forehead" is a translation of a word that in Hebrew or Greek (I forget exactly, but leaning towards the latter) meant the forehead from temple to temple.
I'm still on the fence as to whether the mark is the chip in your phone, but look at how smartphones have destroyed social interactions. Getting spooky yet?
Pic not related.

>Anyone else converted to Christianity recently just in case these are really signs of the rapture?

You have to repent of your sins too, just so you know.

And repentance doesn't just mean regret or remorse, but a specific kind of remorse towards God for violating His order. It's a very difficult thing to actually do. Most people who claim to repent probably didn't really.

Be careful user.

Barron confirmed DNC hacker

>ywn get to do drugs with Trump and Pence at a White House rave party

What make you think is not possible user?
>Quantum Mechanics talk about millions of probabilities
>he just choose to focus in one
>earth is definiently not hell
Wait until the things reach his level

Do you think any sort of truth behind our existence is simple? I honestly think were just here to entertain god. It makes sense right? Some deity floats around for who knows how long and just makes shit to stop being bored. It also helps explain why everything is geared towards entropy and destruction. I do my sort of spiritual stuff by entertaining god. I notice I have overwhelming luck compared to those around me and sometimes awesome shit happens to me so I think that it may be attributed to what I do.

God loves offerings, like a comic, or a poem. I like to make music for God.

BREAKING: BARRON IS A RUSSIAN SPY

he's good with the cyber

The monument has red lights for planes, idk about the white house tho

Your a moron if you think he will be on earth forever

It's just Mike "Kuwabara Kuwabara" Pence testing out his new cure for faggotry. No need for alarm.

What do you mean be careful?

Everyone but me gotta learn electro therapy doesn't work

SWEEPING FOR BUGS

REPEAT

SWEEPING FOR BUGS/HIDDEN CAMERAS

youtube.com/watch?v=VyGVa_ywX2w

youtube.com/watch?v=P9KMzEx3cpA

Except it's going ... ---

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
see you on the 23rd

I think Barron might be having another "episode".

They look to be clearly-defined circles, so they're probably a reflection of police lights or something outside rather than inside, or else the whole window would likely be lit up from the light reflecting across the entire room.

PARTY HARD
A
R
T
Y

H
A
R
D

youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

Barad-Dur

Christfag

It's slightly off

Slow down the video...

Donald's snorting K and listening to minimal techno again

Huh, I actually didn't think the Washington Monument had aircraft warning lights, since the airspace right over the capitol and monument are pretty heavily restricted but, Wikipedia says that there are lights in each window.

Wikipedia also says a lot of issues have been going on in the monument since some earthquake in 2011, including the lights having a ton of issues.