What are your thoughts on this radical feminist statue?

What are your thoughts on this radical feminist statue?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/14/fearless-girl-statue-whats-wrong-feminism-today
archive.is/Ejwnx
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/14/viral-image-of-man-humping-fearless-girl-wall-street-statue-ig/21888227/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's rather stupid and serves no purpose whatever.

here, have a template. drop her in front of anything else to see if can hold its own.

A bull market signifies growth. It's literally a woman standing in the way of progress.

I have to poop

pic unrelated

Needs thermite

This

its a perfect reflection of feminism. the bull represents the real life and the girl is a weak naive and stupid feminist over estimating her own abilities against real danger.

Such is life

dubzs of cunt truth niggers

its gay

The statue of the bull represents the economic success of the market. The little girl, representing progressive thought and liberalism stands in its way. Seems fitting.

dis

That's cool but not grilled cheese jam cool

ya'll see all those stories when those trump supporters sexually assaulted / molested the statue of a 7 year old?

That bull would make a mess out of that little girl if it was real life.

I used to hate it but now I love it, it symbolizes standing up to Moloch

I think the bull statue itself is creepy af. I walked up to it as a kid and it sent a chill down my spine. It just seemed so out of place.

it seems like the girl's artist is profiteering off of the bull's fame to boost her own noteriety.

Shit.

remove wall street from nyc and see what its like afterwards.. good social experiment

Why hasn't anyone taken it down yet? Shit looks fucking retarded and makes no sense

>a statue of a 7 year old?
>a statue
point invalid

happy ramadan.

Relax your ownership feelies. It's owned by State Street Global Advisors, who run a woman-owned business fund or something like that.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/14/fearless-girl-statue-whats-wrong-feminism-today

In the future, please remember to archive media with a reputation for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/Ejwnx

Nobody cares

She's a feminist.
And thus a communist.
>And thus anti-Semitic.

I hope a tweaker steals it and sells the metal for dope money

It illustrates the mindset perfectly- a defiant little girl with a big mouth.

Mentally, they're still "twelve". (Props- spit, to Rahm Emanuel)

Retarded. Woman who made that needs to be introduced to reality.

I think it's wrong to appropriate someone else's piece of art without their permission.

If the man who designed the bull statute wanted it to be about girls being empowered, he would have included the child when he designed it.

As it is, it takes the original meaning of his work, and totally changes it to something he didn't mean it to be.

Now, if this is somehow fair game now, how about this... someone build a giant statue of a man holding a cigarette, and put it above the statue of liberty to make it look like her torch is giving him a light.

this

Do you mean Baal (again)?

In reality the bull would rip her apart...

Maybe that's what they wanted to imply though.

Good to lie.

> “Simulating sexual assault — especially on a statue of a very young girl — is not funny,” McCray tweeted Saturday. De Blasio retweeted his wife’s comment and added a comment of his own: “This is rape culture.”

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/14/viral-image-of-man-humping-fearless-girl-wall-street-statue-ig/21888227/ the story went around a lot

it's sexist and stupid.

this.

>its Hillary

Take it from somebody who knows a lot of crippled up former bull riders:

This monument is a testament to just how fucking stupid feminists are. Standing in front of a charging bull like that is a good way to die.

Do you WANT me to post the picture of the bull fucking this statue from behind or what?

i'm gonna bump ya because no one else did and this site is going to shit due to the lack of people like us that actually make content.

this

>the bull represents the economic success of the 1%
FTFY

guess what happens to girls in the way of bulls

Start smaller - how about a statue on the opposite side of the bull, a man in a blowjob pose positioned such that it looks like "fearless girl" is sucking him off?

It's destruction of a priceless Landmark.

"radical feminism" isn't a stand against capitalism. In many cases it's used as a means to distract ordinary people from significant issues that don't involve petty disputes over air conditioning or pronouns.

Best one

more like she's a sacrifice to moloch (literal god of child sacrifice). these people know what they're doing.

someone put a turban on that bull

Accurate. Shows women obstructing progress

Its still there? Sup Forums hasn't defiled it yet. Sad.

It's pretty good, honestly. I like the defiance and attitude. It deserves to be a permanent fixture in that location.

Thanks for the 411

She looks clearly slavic

Its inspirational because the idea of women ever getting the real win over something that monsterous like the men in power is practically non existent, but she's trying anyway, foolhardy but brave.

t. feminist.

Out of all the things for pol to get pissed off about this is pretty fail. Instead of bitching about this statue, you should get your stone masons together and make a bunch of copy cat statues that the idiots want to tear down in the south. then replace the ones destroyed or even better, steal the real one and replace it with the fake to preserve history.

the whole thing is fucking stupid.

the bull represents a strong, growing economy, (while the bear represents an economy in a recession). the girl represents, supposedly women, opposing that strong economy? but it's a girl, as opposed to woman, and therefore an example of immaturity and naivety?

so, uneducated women, demanding jobs out of their league, want the market to go into a recession?

Can someone explain this to me? Or am I completely wrong in my interpretation?

>almost got trips
>but would have been satan trips.
not sure if disapoint

you're not in the wrong - women are that clueless I'm afraid

That bull would trample the shit out of that little girl and she would die. They should've made the girl a knight or a matador or something, or given her a bazooka I don't know. FUCKING ANYTHING ELSE.

It is the perfect personification of satanic inversion.

Society is not a strong grown man, it is now a small female child.

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths"

Just one more example that we are a Satan lead feminist misandrist devil worshipping cult.

We can't be very far from destruction.

And this is gods warning. A literal fucking statue of a girl about to be obliterated.

Repent and turn back to the paths of righteousness.

Here's my thoughts:

The fuck does feminism have to do with bull markets?

The artist clearly had no concept of what the bull represents symbolically.

>HURR DURR put brave grill infront of big mean looking thing