The vast majority of neighborhoods in all of US major cities are no-go zones for the average burger

>the vast majority of neighborhoods in all of US major cities are no-go zones for the average burger
>burgers have the nerve to call anyone else "cucked"
How can burgers be this deluded?

>How can burgers be this deluded?

Half the burgers on here are non-white. We're already gone. Save yourselves Euros.

>>the vast majority of neighborhoods in all of US major cities are no-go zones for the average burger

what are you talking about? Most of the violence in even the worst cities is in quarantined nigger zones. The majority of cities are perfectly fine

The euros are very soft and don't want to mobilize. They're done.

Well just enjoy the life your ancestors gave you then I guess.

Go to sleep HopSing. You have rats to cook up & pass off as bacon to your hosts in the great ex-white north tomorrow morning

>>the vast majority of neighborhoods in all of US major cities are no-go zones for the average burger
Okay, if we're going to make up shit and bash other countries for it, I'll take a crack: the vast majority of your country if almost completely uninhabitable, unbearably cold for most of the year, with every civilized spot either a total shithole or being bought up by chinks with an unmanageably increasing cost of living, the architecture in your cities is dull and unimaginative, your currency is going down the shitter, for those of us who have a decent job and aren't losers, having to put up with your health system's waiting times is beneath us, and you have easily one of the most unqualified word leaders.

See, doesn't that seem pretty shitty? Imagine if any of that were true. Oh wait, it all is.

This leaf is retarded, but the only people stupider are those who reply without saging. Congratulations, though. You caught some real morons.

>you have easily one of the most unqualified word leaders
We had one for a year, you had one for 8 years. Fucking dumb burger. Self-awareness is not your strongest suit huh?

>for those of us who have a decent job and aren't losers
>AYO WEZ BE DAY BALLAS NA AYO AYO WEZ BE GON TO DA DOLLA GENRAH BRUUUHHH DIS SUM REEEE BALLA SHIIIEEETTTTTT

Was that really worthy of two responses? Both are pretty shitty. Next time work on quality, not quality.

Anyway, King Nigger at least served as a state senator for seven years for a district with a population about six times larger than Weed Man's. After that, he was elected senator of a state . Before his political career, he graduated from Columbia and Harvard, and also served as the president of the Harvard Law Review. Justin's previous jobs are so pathetically worthless, I won't even mention them. So yes, I'd say Obongo was more unqualified than him. Unless Canada is such a shitty country that Obama was less qualified to be president of the US than Justin was qualified to be PM of Canada. You got me there I guess, leaf.

For the second point, I was saying for those of us who aren't losers and can afford decent healthcare, in which the health service we would get in Canada would be very much inferior.

>Next time work on quality, not quality
Ok, I will.

Oh damn, a typo. Guess you showed me. Glad I left that in so you could disregard the rest of the post that got you BTFO.

Your country is still a fucking embarrassment, lol

Of course, burger: as opposed to based murica which is a shining beacon of progress and prosperity.

>the vast majority of neighborhoods in all of US major cities are no-go zones
incorrect
even here in the south where we have the most niggers they are all relegated to small shitty parts of town that make up maybe 1/5-1/3 of the place

From the nigger who told us to sage. Nice proxy, Poland

Yup, that's pretty bad. I would still have a better world leader, better healthcare, and more inhabitable cities, and better weather, which I have.
Poland

no go zones aren't a thing in the united states because our police officers are actually armed and will use force if necessary, or even if it isn't.

Euro cops have to break into the nearest emergency knife disposal bin after politely confirming that Ahmed did indeed cleave someone to death in the street. Of course there are going to be rape villages

>any major ghetto
>cops don't go there unless there is some sort of military level raid happening
>shots are fired all the time and they do whatever they want in their neighborhood

Are you new? This is fairly standard, we just keep shoving them into different areas as we run them out of the nicer spots, then they keep to their area or they get slapped back down with raids.

>more inhabitable cities
>walk into the wrong hood
>get culturally enriched

don't be ridiculous
if that was the case, how could our heroes in Chi City be combating the menace known as Male Black

>walk in wrong part of Canada
>freeze to death

>Be Aus
>Herd all of the troublesome noonga's into the desert
>Problem solved?

imagine it like this

Theres a room full of snakes and you have a sword that you can stab them with.
you choose to not go in the room.

In other countries
Theres a room full of snakes
You have to avoid the room
if you go in the room no one is going to save you and if you need to go in there you're fucked and cucked.