youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where do you think you are, faggot?

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

What the fuck did you just say to me you little tank
Ill have you know i was top of my hunting club

Google "Mississippi flag".

>traitors to the USA
That's a reason why we should support them

The colonists committed treason against the British Empire soooo...

Our whole nation is built on treachery.

Never forget

Tell you what, how 'bout I keep flying the Ol' Stars n' Bars over my trailer house, and I blow your damned head off if and when you attempt to infringe upon my right to fly whatever the hell I damned well please on my own damned property? Or are you some libshit faggot that can't stand the sight of someone with a different opinion?

The South will rise again!

Just as people using flags of Japan, Germany, Mexico and dozens of other nations USA has fought in the past, right?

I'd love the embrace my southern pride but I haven't got a lot to be proud of, right now. Fuck the yanks and fuck the union. I'll be picking up arms with my good old boys when the niggers start killing whites in the cities and (((their))) government (which blind idiots call the US government) does nothing. I cant wait to kill Calis, niggers, and yanks.

>see confederate flag
>Understand it's a piece of US history
>Don't get pissed unlike you

Read a book faggot. Confederate is a part of the United States history. You can't get rid of it just because it was "evil"

Confederacy represents the true rebellious spirit of the original America.

Reminder that both the union and the confederacy are traitors to the constitution and the founding fathers. You live under the rule of traitors just as bad, if not worse than the confederates.

If you attended a (((federal))) school, I feel bad for you.

Reminder niggers are subhuman cannibals

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BITCHBOI

BUT I'M NOT SUPPORTING A JEWISH FAG STATE NIGGER FLAG

CONFEDERATE FLAG
NAZI FLAG
JAPAN FLAG

ONLY THREE FLAGS THAT MATTER

daily reminder that most of the left would have been happy to go back in time and let them leave.

The founding fathers were born to early to decide the path of a nation heading for industrialization and modernization. They couldn't conceive of the possibilities. As far as the constitution goes, it protects niggers and kikes so...fuck it.

>it protects niggers and kikes so...fuck it.
This is what I mean by (((federal))) schools.

The left one should have left the right one leave.

t.northerner

>Normies think this was the flag of the Confederacy
I know OP is trolling, but my comment is geared towards pretty much every other idiot who has a problem with it

reminder that the confederate flag uses crossed bars instead of a normal cross because they "didn't want to exclude the jewish population in the south".

saging this thread just because of how much of a genuine faggot you are. Don't reply b/c im already out of this thread.

Northern yankee here. Fuck off nigger lover.

The left one should have at the very least said, "Hey, will help you get rid of these dumb negroes of yours and help you set up some proper cotton separating machines that'll make your business much more profitable."

That way, everyone could get what they wanted.

The south will rise again!

>HITLER DIDN'T GAS THE JEWS IT'S A LIE
>seriously though, we should gas the jews

Isn't it funny how retarded neo-nazi scum don't realize this gigantic self-defeating fallacy in their logic?

You are a nazi

You want to gas the jews

Every other nazi also wants to gas the jews

Germany was ruled by nazis who had absolute power and wanted to gas the jews

But you persist in aggressively denying that they gassed the jews?

For what possible purpose? Do you think you and the rest of the nazis would look any less evil, retarded and unsympathetic if the jews weren't gassed... yet?

The union and the confederacy basically mutually annihilated each other. The north won the war, but Abraham Lincoln was shot dead.
Both sides fought for honorable and dishonorable causes. Give it a rest.

The south wasn't traitors. They were states with their own rights, independent countries under one flag for international issues, but sovereign except for rights given to Washington dc. Would you call the UK traitorous to the EU? Nope, the UK has right to leave, just like confederates did.

what honorable causes did the south fight for?

You fucking believe in the Hoax? Some here on Sup Forums want to gas the kikes but only because we've been paying a penalty to them as if we had, Fuck off back to Ziostan.

South: we'll join the United States, united according to the articles of the constitution.
>North completely ignores constitution
South: we're out

Where's the treachery?

Why do so many people want to preserve the Democrat flag?

what are you going to do about it?

FPBP

Traitors to what, exactly? The U.S. federal government? Who cares?

Go back to stormfront retard

I'd say they're more in line with anti-federalist desu and see our amalgamation of states as a federation too politically hegemonic in its organization desu desu desu

>127529826

>1 post by this ID

sage

The cause of wanting to control their own destiny. While they believed in the constitution. The thing that annoys me about you faggots, is the ignorance.

The war was not about ending slavery, not one bit. The north still held their slaves after the emancipation proclamation. It wasn't until John Q. Adams and other abolitionists fought for and won true emancipation did slavery actually end. There were free blacks north and south. Lincoln would have allowed the states to secede if it weren't for southern hubris. Had they not attacked Ft. Sumter in such a cowardly manner, Lincoln would not have been forced into the war with the southern states. There would be a confederate states of america right now.

Now shut the fuck up. You sound like a liberal faggot.

was it real in your mind?

Come here to Appalachia and say that and see what happens Yankee

Also a rebel flag.

The CSA has been occupied by an invading force for over 150 years. When will this tyranny end?

Fuck the ZOG and its striped rag
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg

It's not treason unless you were loyal to the USA in the first place. We weren't.

Friendly reminder that the American Flag was a traitor's rag in 1776